Purveyor of Useless Knowledge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:46 PM

BEHIND ENEMY LINES
A paintball scenario game

Saturday, September 25
 Join us for a complete day of paintball games based upon the Behind Enemy Lines scenario. Games will run all day and then we will have a night game after dark. This big game will be suitable for paintball players of all ages and skill levels from beginners to the most experienced players.

Cost is $35 per player. This includes 500 paintballs, all day air/co2, meal ticket, & rental equipment. Camping available by reservation. The players camping here can play multiple days on the field with their paid entry.

Pre-registration is due by Sept 23. Cost is $35 per player. Last minute registrations / walk ons on game day will be $45.

Link to more info

Updated Info: You receive 500 paintballs with your pre-registration. Additional paint is $20 per 500 or $50 per 2000. Annual Pass paint prices are $15 per 500 or $37.50 per 2000.

Camp Dakota
1843 Crooked Finger
Scotts Mills, or 97375
Phone: 503-873-7432 

Edited by rgwinn, 21 September 2010 - 10:21 AM.

Current Setup: Dye DM7, Rotor, Ninja 90/4500 w/Dye cover

Paintball Sniping - hiding in the weeds and trying to one ball people who are carrying enough paint to paint a small car and are also capable of shooting it fast enough to do it in less than the time it takes to read a stop sign

Ninja Air Owners Group | My TechPB Feedback | Warpaint - Home Field

#2 giruc

giruc

NW BALLER!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:18 PM

ya know i played there with ya i had the pm8 we met eachother lol that was a awesome game loved it.

• SEATTLE THUNDER DIVISIONAL

#3 rgwinn

rgwinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:36 PM

Ya, that was a lot of fun. Your team kind of dominated. The night game was not so fun, as tempers got out of hand.

See ya around,

Rod

Paintball Sniping - hiding in the weeds and trying to one ball people who are carrying enough paint to paint a small car and are also capable of shooting it fast enough to do it in less than the time it takes to read a stop sign

#4 giruc

giruc

NW BALLER!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:25 PM

lol just like sg??? wasnt at the night game wat happend?
  • SEATTLE THUNDER DIVISIONAL

#5 rgwinn

rgwinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

Yep. SG was about the same, not sure the solution to it, but it will be awhile before I do a nightgame again.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users