• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sancho000

sancho000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:40 AM

does the deal thing with the free sandana and sack only from buying from you directly or could i buy it at a local shop and still get the headband and sack for it?

#2 Voudim

Voudim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:11 PM

just buy it from the shop, the free shipping will take like 10days if you live in califorina. plus you can try to fit a tank cover over it. I still havent found a fitting cover online.... but the ninja tank is good. Be aware their are little bubbles like 60of them very small a dot size that are inbedded into the tank, I ask ninja if their is a problem they said that happens , because the coat it banked on.
No referral links in sig, thanks.

#3 skillet72

skillet72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:29 PM

does the deal thing with the free sandana and sack only from buying from you directly or could i buy it at a local shop and still get the headband and sack for it?

Yes, the sak and sandana are for internet orders only. They will come with any carbon fiber system while supplies last.
Ninja paintball always recommends that you purchase your ninja products thru your local paintball store. This helps out the local community and keeps paintball alive.

Ray

just buy it from the shop, the free shipping will take like 10days if you live in califorina. plus you can try to fit a tank cover over it. I still havent found a fitting cover online.... but the ninja tank is good. Be aware their are little bubbles like 60of them very small a dot size that are inbedded into the tank, I ask ninja if their is a problem they said that happens , because the coat it banked on.

If you want to swap the tank please give us a call and we will work something out.

877-NINJAUSA

Ray

#4 Voudim

Voudim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:55 AM

Yes, the sak and sandana are for internet orders only. They will come with any carbon fiber system while supplies last.
Ninja paintball always recommends that you purchase your ninja products thru your local paintball store. This helps out the local community and keeps paintball alive.

Ray

If you want to swap the tank please give us a call and we will work something out.

877-NINJAUSA

Ray

it's ok, I love myn, works well with the SLG, I was the winner anyways, I shouldnt be greedie
No referral links in sig, thanks.

#5 G0DW1N

G0DW1N

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:56 PM

are these tanks TC(TRansportation Canada) approved?
RCHA REP

EGO 8 w/ 14" deadlywind
CF 68/4500
Rotor

#6 skillet72

skillet72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:13 PM

are these tanks TC(TRansportation Canada) approved?

The 50 cu 4.5 cf boobie - the 90 cu 4.5cf rocket - and the 48cu 3k aluminum are TC ready

The 68 4.5k cf will be very soon

Ray

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users