7 replies to this topic

#1 pntbller17

pntbller17

LegION (Owner of Sexiest ION)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

If mike ever gets the free time id want to see him post in the Paintball Photos Section of Tech PB all of his "ancient" paintball markers, maybe 3-5 pictures of each marker giving a nice view, and then a little text post talking about the marker, how he used it, when he used it, what he thought of it, how it compares to markers from the same company being made today, and possibly pictures of him on the field with each of them too (if he has any).

Well thats my creative suggestion for the day, back to awaiting the arrival of all my new gear from PB gateway and Epaintball.

Posted Image
My Feedback Join The LegION My Gearbag Sale

I swear I'm >> << that close to bringing a cattle prod with me and yelling "back!!! BACK!!! (zzzzzzzz) BACK!!! ALL OF YOU!!! BACK!!!"

#2 pntbller17

pntbller17

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:53 AM

any thoughts?

I swear I'm >> << that close to bringing a cattle prod with me and yelling "back!!! BACK!!! (zzzzzzzz) BACK!!! ALL OF YOU!!! BACK!!!"

#3 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

Mike has owned tons of guns....it would take time but it'd be cool
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#4 pntbller17

pntbller17

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:25 PM

Mike has owned tons of guns....it would take time but it'd be cool

well, its not something that would ever really end (unless paintball died completely that is) cause going 1 gun/week hed never catch up to the current guns, and so it would start oldest of the old, then work its way up, because by the time he reached the 06s and 07s the hot markers would be 2015s and 2016s assuming the earth doesnt blow up on 12/12/12 that is lol <----- please dont get sidetracked by appocalyptic joke.

#5 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:47 PM

to be honest, since I started TechPB, I've sold 90% of everything I had in the past

There is nothing that I've owned, that you can't pick up cheap on ebay anyways. I don't hold much nostalgia in paintball guns, I'd much rather have the cash than something collecting dust

#6 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:49 PM

This would be cool, but I understand.

Edited by MZinCamo, 14 October 2010 - 03:50 PM.

#7 pntbller17

pntbller17

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:10 PM

yeah, i can understand that, paintball isnt cheap (i use the cheapest paint i can find and its still about 35$ / 2k rnd case, so i can only imagine how much you spend on the premium top of the line stuff, as well as field entrance, and fees, and all the guns, hoppers, and other stuff) and i guess in the future the Spergun Show will have documented most of the guns that will by then seem outdated, and ancient.

#8 Amsterdam

Amsterdam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 03:25 AM

mike did say he always wanted to start a PB museum, perhaps a new section for your webpage? keep it simple at 1st 1980s, 1990s, then worry about 2000+
Empire Axe - Dye Rotor - Ninja 68/45Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users