• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spyderman87

spyderman87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:47 PM

Hey guys this is Brandon and im bringing you a new woodsball/scenario team in the Montgomery Frederick area. We are sponsered by Torrid Paintball Sports in germantown giving us good rates on paint and gear and we play and practice at there field in clarksburg. Also we have our brother speedball team, Sinister Grin playing on the speedball field. We are in the process of taking 50 newly accuired acres of woods and making some serious fields that comply with UWL and SPPL rules so we can get some local tournaments going. At this time we have about 5 people including myself who have come together to make this team. We are looking for about 6 more people to give us 11 total. We haven't come up with a team name yet because we have agreed once we get enough people it with be a team decision. So if you love woodsball and want to go around the area and defeat some local teams then this is for you. If you are interested text or call me at 240-751-5097
Please dont bother contacting me if...
-You have no transportation
-Can't afford to play
-Do not have the time to play
-Can't attend practice or events
-Don't get along with others
-Lastly, Can't take the pain of getting shot by a sniper in the bushes

Come on and give me a call if you want to have a good time playing paintball. If your not sure just give me a call and ill tell you when to come out to the field and play with us.

Thanks

#2 aveenvp

aveenvp

The friendly Aristocrat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:34 PM

Looks fun, unfortunately I'm too far awayPosted Image
Does anyone play in Maryland? Shoot me a PM and add me as a friend.

I don't have petpeeves, I just have random psychotic fucking rages.

MARYLAND BALLERS FTW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users