4 replies to this topic

#1 a 1000 hamsters

a 1000 hamsters

pssk pssk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:00 AM

Okay, so every time i screw in or out my tank, the tank orings get ripped apart and i have to replace it everytime.
How do you fix this?

btw i cant get a hold tippmanns customer service, they're only open when im in school.

#2 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:08 AM

Okay, so every time i screw in or out my tank, the tank orings get ripped apart and i have to replace it everytime.
How do you fix this?

btw i cant get a hold tippmanns customer service, they're only open when im in school.

lube the threads with the oil that you got with the gun.

then when you go to remove the tank unscrew it 1- 1.5 turns, then shoot the gun until it runs out of gas. If it keeps firing then turn the system little more and keep firing. this will allow you to remove the tank without damaging the o-ring all the time.
NINJA PAINTBALL - PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Ninja Paintball Factory Tech
If you have a question please post it in the NINJA/PSI GURU forum
DOT Certified Hydro Tester G777

#3 a 1000 hamsters

a 1000 hamsters

pssk pssk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:00 PM

How do you fix this?

then when you go to remove the tank unscrew it 1- 1.5 turns, then shoot the gun until it runs out of gas. If it keeps firing then turn the system little more and keep firing. this will allow you to remove the tank without damaging the o-ring all the time.

Isnt dangous to have the tank a little bit Unscrewed when you're firing? some people died because they were shooting when they had a loose tank.

#4 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,790 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

How do you fix this?

Isnt dangous to have the tank a little bit Unscrewed when you're firing? some people died because they were shooting when they had a loose tank.

Thats because the regulator unscrewed from the air tank and shot around like a bottle rocket at 200 mph. It wouldnt be dangerous since the pin isnt depressed that much and there still enough pressure to hold the tank in place its 100% safe.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5 a 1000 hamsters

a 1000 hamsters

pssk pssk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:18 PM

How do you fix this?

Thats because the regulator unscrewed from the air tank and shot around like a bottle rocket at 200 mph. It wouldnt be dangerous since the pin isnt depressed that much and there still enough pressure to hold the tank in place its 100% safe.

oh i see now, thanks for the info!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users