73 replies to this topic

#51 aveenvp

aveenvp

The friendly Aristocrat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

Might be old news, but it sorta looks like the spyder MR series: http://www.ansgear.c...natsguncamo.htm

EDIT: I just found the other thread on this, nevermind.

Edited by aveenvp, 03 October 2010 - 09:36 AM.

Does anyone play in Maryland? Shoot me a PM and add me as a friend.

I don't have petpeeves, I just have random psychotic fucking rages.

MARYLAND BALLERS FTW

#52 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:51 PM

Now this is a spyder clone... not the other azodin guns

#53 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:02 PM

I saw this on the Jungle magazine Facebook page some time back. I think it's been in the works for some time now.

My opinion? Not impressed. I hate to be a downer, but I think that if you're going to do a woodsball gun, at least put an offset / right feed feedneck on it. People who buy milsim guns are the type of people who like to sight down the top of their marker, not along the barrel like speedballers. That, plus if you try mounting some optics on the top, the centre feedneck will just get in the way anyhow.

On second glance, it's top cocking anyway. You wouldn't be able to put a sight on the top if you wanted to.

my opinion?
doesnt take long of actually playing paintball to figure out that playing both sides of a piece of cover ( dirt mound, tree, bushes, bunker, dorito, whatever) has way more advantages then having a offset feedneck,
plus center feed is more balanced, and feeds with less chance of a problem. therefor less error and user friendly.

2) "speedballers" yea its called paintballers, and were all one, sighting down the top of a marker using a iron sight, or a sight of any form, takes longer, and quite frankly I dont have the time to stare down some cross hairs to watch a water balloon fly downrange, chances are, its going somewhere else. as long as the marker is forward and you got eyes on a target, then dont waste time re adjusting the marker.

3) if you have both eyes open then a center feed doesnt block the sight, becuase your brain patches the images together, you can have a dot painted on the back of the feedneck, just look at the guy and put the dot on him. let magical physics do the rest.

in glad its a centerfeed, why?
becuase its more useful in paintball, more of the time. for more of the situations your in.

my opinion has no real meaning, its an opinion, im not harping on you.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#54 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:53 PM

FIRST!! AND IN A DEADTHREAD! :P
THE GAME

#55 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:09 PM

I farted./move?
Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

#56 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:26 PM

I farted./move?

you are.... IN...BEFORE....THE.....LOCK!!!!! :P
THE GAME

#57 ryanzab

ryanzab

Winsauce

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 04:29 PM

My poor old dying thread :(
and....... I farted.

If the world ends in 2012 and we're all going to die, I ain't going out till my website is fixed. You could turn the world upside down and shake it, I'll simply put on a seatbelt and continue to get the coding done!

Feedback3/0/0

#58 WhatsHisFace

WhatsHisFace

You're Not Alone, Except in Real Life.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,990 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:35 AM

You do realize the only thing that would be locking this thread at this point is you guys all spamming "I farted.", right?

#59 artillery

artillery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:51 PM

I have seen and used this marker. All black and all Spyder.

The marker IS very light as a paintball marker! Light to carry and it is quite light on CO2. They seem quite reliable too.

Edited by artillery, 07 October 2010 - 04:07 PM.

#60 oldnewb

oldnewb

always playing Devil's advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

Even with 400fps and Reballs, I'd rather not take my chances with this when going against crooks with machetes or guns. Yikes.

To anyone considering doing this in Canada, I'm going to mention that if you take anything up to around 500fps, it'll then be considered a firearm, and you don't want to go there.

My job is equipping and outfitting police officers, and if we want something like this for crowd control, there are modified Tippman 98's that have been around forever.

Edited by oldnewb, 07 October 2010 - 10:43 AM.

Techpb Mike doesn't use Trojan Magnum extra large condoms 'cause he doesn't believe in underboring.

Techpb Mike doesn't hide behind cover. Instead, he shoots down incoming paintballs.

#61 artillery

artillery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

Even with 400fps and Reballs, I'd rather not take my chances with this when going against crooks with machetes or guns. Yikes.

To anyone considering doing this in Canada, I'm going to mention that if you take anything up to around 500fps, it'll then be considered a firearm, and you don't want to go there.

My job is equipping and outfitting police officers, and if we want something like this for crowd control, there are modified Tippman 98's that have been around forever.

stripping and modding a Tippman 98 is a bit more of a effort than on a spyder stacked bolt setup and on the spyder type the swap of springs takes a minute and does not involve the monitoring of a dozen screws and nuts.

Edited by artillery, 07 October 2010 - 04:05 PM.

#62 mokothemonkey

mokothemonkey

Official Chat Killer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

looks like a JT STealth

Hi.

#63 oldnewb

oldnewb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:55 AM

stripping and modding a Tippman 98 is a bit more of a effort than on a spyder stacked bolt setup and on the spyder type the swap of springs takes a minute and does not involve the monitoring of a dozen screws and nuts.

The law enforcement versions of the Tippys are already modified, and more than twice the price of the Walmart versions.
Techpb Mike doesn't use Trojan Magnum extra large condoms 'cause he doesn't believe in underboring.

Techpb Mike doesn't hide behind cover. Instead, he shoots down incoming paintballs.

#64 Scoobydoo51

Scoobydoo51

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

It reminds me of the mr3?? :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:
Posted Image

#65 The_Highlander

The_Highlander

Screw your respawn time! I have money!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:47 PM

Copy of an MR-1. And the fact that it is spyder threaded absolutely kills it for me
Posted Image
My Setup: Upped Ion XE, Pure Energy 68/3000 CF tank, Invert Halo Too, Dye i4 White/Gold
If your under 18 and you pay for your own gear put this in your sig
80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that stuck to METAL and rock, put this in your sig!!!

#66 oldnewb

oldnewb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:36 PM

Copy of an MR-1. And the fact that it is spyder threaded absolutely kills it for me

There are more cheap Spyder threaded barrels out there than any other thread type (other than the 98), so seeing as this gun is aimed at the beginner player, Spyder threads are not a terrible idea.

I think people have to realize that we may not be the target market for this marker. Azodin's probably going to try and get someplace like Walmart to stock these, and the customer they need to appeal to is the little kid who can barely convince his mom to shell out $100 for a full setup. They'll be impressed by the looks of the rails and the camo, and will have never heard of "Autococker" threads. Now, if only Azodin had cleared the top so that these kids could slap on a $20 Walmart scope on the top, they might have had a chance of competing in this market.

#67 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

There are more cheap Spyder threaded barrels out there than any other thread type (other than the 98), so seeing as this gun is aimed at the beginner player, Spyder threads are not a terrible idea.

I think people have to realize that we may not be the target market for this marker. Azodin's probably going to try and get someplace like Walmart to stock these, and the customer they need to appeal to is the little kid who can barely convince his mom to shell out $100 for a full setup. They'll be impressed by the looks of the rails and the camo, and will have never heard of "Autococker" threads. Now, if only Azodin had cleared the top so that these kids could slap on a $20 Walmart scope on the top, they might have had a chance of competing in this market.

Exactly...I wish they would make two versions though. A "high end" one and a "walmart" or base model.
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#68 DruidicRifleman

DruidicRifleman

The Celtic Warrior who BBQ'd your village

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

3) if you have both eyes open then a center feed doesnt block the sight, becuase your brain patches the images together, you can have a dot painted on the back of the feedneck, just look at the guy and put the dot on him. let magical physics do the rest.

becuase its more useful in paintball, more of the time. for more of the situations your in.

for some Sighting down the barrel through a sight works.

for others a Center fedmarker is a must.

Personally BOTH work

Sights work Well IN an ambush cause you have a more consistent point of aim an el cheapo air gun red dot enables you to know where you point of aim is IT's not a lazer But it lets you know exactly how high your hold over is.

For sum that style of play works I've been geting used to a center feed with my SP1 and it works ok I am finding instinctive shooting drills help allot but it's no different then the re ball center i used to play at if you don't compensate for drop you miss.
Current Set up SP1 with a Ninja 90/45 and Velocity And always rocking a Nerf sword
back Up A5 72/30 Pure energy JJ custom barrel

We Killed Humans FOR WE ARE BORG!!!!! RIP In the great PB field in the sky man YOU will BE MISSED!!

Posted Image

#69 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:56 PM

for some Sighting down the barrel through a sight works.

for others a Center fedmarker is a must.

Personally BOTH work

Sights work Well IN an ambush cause you have a more consistent point of aim an el cheapo air gun red dot enables you to know where you point of aim is IT's not a lazer But it lets you know exactly how high your hold over is.

For sum that style of play works I've been geting used to a center feed with my SP1 and it works ok I am finding instinctive shooting drills help allot but it's no different then the re ball center i used to play at if you don't compensate for drop you miss.

Well the compensate for drop :huh:

I got used to centerfeed, played with a m98 and couldn't figure it out
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#70 !bob

!bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:09 PM

can you put that feed neck on all azodin guns?
Posted Image

#71 rainer4

rainer4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

i got one and its not bad. you just need to lube it every once a while and maybe get a new barrle.

#72 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

Why absolutely why did you have to reincarnate this.
All it is is just a Kaos with spyder threads and rails.

#73 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

someone close this

#74 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

damn necro posters....
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users