79 replies to this topic

#1 caveman2254

caveman2254

Slender Slayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:14 PM

yesterday me and my friends went to our local field CPX sports in Joliet IL, while in a game a kid that was with us bunkered and bonus balled a little kid so bad that he started balling his eyes out. my other friend proceeded to take the kid and walk him off the field because he was taking pictures. then later on after that game, the kid was bragging about bunkering the little kid. and i overheard the little kid say mom i never want to do this again.

I was so angry at that kid its not even funny. now that little kids going to go tell people about how terrible paintballing is and how mean they were. it was a total loss for the paintball community, and it makes me so mad that people will just do that to a little kid and think nothing of it, the brag about it.

on another note, does anyone know the cheapest way of knocking out a small 60lb dog with opposable thumbs

Look up the Tippmann C3, smells of BBQ everytime you shoot

#2 aj619

aj619

Yes I am not very creative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:16 PM

why didn't you go up to the guy and tell him what he did was wrong and if he didn't listen take it up with the manager

BTW not the best place for this post it should of went in either paintball chatter or more appropritly in rant section

Edited by aj619, 03 October 2010 - 01:17 PM.

aj.png

I don't give a shit about the forums.

#3 caveman2254

caveman2254

Slender Slayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:19 PM

why didn't you go up to the guy and tell him what he did was wrong and if he didn't listen take it up with the manager

BTW not the best place for this post it should of went in either paintball chatter or more appropritly in rant section

sorry, and i did i was like what the hell why would you just do that? and hes like cause i was playing and took the oppurtunity. so i said you didnt need to bonus ball him that was totally out of line. and he was like what ever it already happened and walked away.

on another note, does anyone know the cheapest way of knocking out a small 60lb dog with opposable thumbs

#4 PBFez

PBFez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:36 PM

If that ever happens to you at CPX, take the kid, go find a ref at the Air Fill Station, tell them what happened, and I can guarantee that CPX will set stuff straight. CPX Is a field that loves to cater to newer players, so the management is always looking out to prevent stuff like this.

Also, get your butt in the IL Ballers Club in my sig. Gets you a great group of guys that play around IL

#5 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:56 PM

Yeah, CPX is a family run field, their refs would be all over that shit.

#6 The Baller

The Baller

Go hard or go home

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:58 PM

That's not cool at all. Poor kid. I hate to watch newcomers leave with a bad experience. =/

Posted Image

#7 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:00 PM

happens every weekend bro

there is more people quitting than coming in, and we're (the current players) are 100% to blame for it

We don't protect them, nor do we retaliate against those who do stuff like this.

#8 dj5635

dj5635

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:04 PM

First after mike and just do what you can to keep them in when that happens when they are still at the field
Setup: evil minion 06, Dye rotor with spine feed and a Ninja 68/4500
Gear: Planet eclipse elbow and knee pads, Nxe 2010 elevation 4+3+2 pack, proto pro axis, valken fate pants and looking for a jersey....
Evil Minion 06 F/S/T                       Feedback 1/0/0

#9 Ground Zero Saint

Ground Zero Saint

Getting my game together

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

That happened to me the first time I played, got about 10-15 bonus balls to my neck and shoulder area. I gave the guy a hard stare and walked off the field. I ask the surrounding players if they knew who that guy was cause I was ready to step up in his face and throw down. The guy happened to be a ref and came up to me afterwards and apologize. Although it was nice to have him apologize its still not cool and left a bad taste for the sport. I still play but sh*t like this pisses me off big time! Hope that kid comes back and plays again.
[center]My B/S/T Feedback (+16/-0)

They don't build mother fuckers like me no more :-)

I made change in the offering plate. I put in a 50 and took a 20 out. And got a receipt on the way out for taxes

#10 The Baller

The Baller

Go hard or go home

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:39 PM

I think you should have went up to the kid and made him feel better about paintball. You could have told him not every player is like that and most are extremely nice and don't bonus ball without apologizing.

Hell, you could have even asked the kid if he wanted to go paintballing with you next weekend or something to get him back into the game with a positive attitude with someone who's more experienced.

Posted Image

#11 BEASTY

BEASTY

Uber Member

• Members
  • 14,394 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:46 PM

there is more people quitting than coming in, and we're (the current players) are 100% to blame for it

We don't protect them, nor do we retaliate against those who do stuff like this.

Unfortunately this is true, its a well known fact that paintballers are dicks. Now this may seem harsh, but that kid isn't but a blip on the radar of paintball. Now, don't go off saying "Oh well your a dick", but it happens every weekend, I see kids get shot up, they get pissed they cry. If they can't take it they can't be playing. I saw this little kid who was aggressive as fuck, making it to their 30 off the break. It was one and one and they were searching for each other and the little kid found the other old dued and yelled surrender and the old guy turns and shoots the kid point blank in the stomach. You know what the kid did? He fell to the ground, almost crying. Seconds later the kid gets up and says "Nice shot". Now THAT'S a kid that can play, if your kid/friends kid isn't mature enough to do that then he can't play.

What you NEED to do is mark your territory, Pee on/in the WHOLE school. I mean EVERYWHERE just SOAK IT.

↔↔ Beasty Barrel Socks ↔↔ 46/0/0↔↔

#12 The Baller

The Baller

Go hard or go home

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:59 PM

Unfortunately this is true, its a well known fact that paintballers are dicks. Now this may seem harsh, but that kid isn't but a blip on the radar of paintball. Now, don't go off saying "Oh well your a dick", but it happens every weekend, I see kids get shot up, they get pissed they cry. If they can't take it they can't be playing. I saw this little kid who was aggressive as fuck, making it to their 30 off the break. It was one and one and they were searching for each other and the little kid found the other old dued and yelled surrender and the old guy turns and shoots the kid point blank in the stomach. You know what the kid did? He fell to the ground, almost crying. Seconds later the kid gets up and says "Nice shot". Now THAT'S a kid that can play, if your kid/friends kid isn't mature enough to do that then he can't play.

But it was the old dude's loss, right? Since the kid did the right thing and called surrender.

Posted Image

#13 BEASTY

BEASTY

Uber Member

• Members
  • 14,394 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:51 PM

But it was the old dude's loss, right? Since the kid did the right thing and called surrender.

No because the old dued didn't surrender and the little kid didn't shoot when he spun

What you NEED to do is mark your territory, Pee on/in the WHOLE school. I mean EVERYWHERE just SOAK IT.

↔↔ Beasty Barrel Socks ↔↔ 46/0/0↔↔

#14 SillyGoose

SillyGoose

Asian :P

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:53 PM

BAD!!!! Its fucked up how those fags, bunkers the new people like its nothing... is it that hard to say "surrender"?

#15 The Baller

The Baller

Go hard or go home

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Oh...weird. At the field I play once someone is within 10 feet and calls surrender, the person is out no matter what.

Posted Image

#16 caveman2254

caveman2254

Slender Slayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

this is all true about people quitting but it just sucks to see it happen to a kid like that. he was like 10 years old and his first time. as for the refs there noone said anything which is very suprising cause the cpx refs are very considerate about that stuff. and my friend and i walked off the field with him and were trying to talk to him so we did try to get him to come back but he was scared to. and i know theres not much we can do about that stuff but i still hate to see somebody walk away like that after someone is an a hole to him.

#17 aj619

aj619

Yes I am not very creative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:03 PM

im surprised the way that alot of paintballers act im glad there not that bad around here but still bunkering a newbie should be grounds for an imidiate 1 day ban at any field espeicaly if the newbie is so young

Edited by aj619, 03 October 2010 - 04:04 PM.

aj.png

I don't give a shit about the forums.

#18 caveman2254

caveman2254

Slender Slayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:05 PM

exactly why i was pissed he was brand new and this kid bunkered him and hit him with like 7 times

Edited by caveman2254, 03 October 2010 - 04:06 PM.

#19 The Baller

The Baller

Go hard or go home

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

I would've asked the kid what he wanted me to do so he would come back and play again. Maybe it would have been something personal against the other guy, though. Hehh.

Posted Image

#20 Shut Em Down

Shut Em Down

All of my guns shoot under 9bps 0_o

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:01 PM

Yeah its sad to see. If im going to attempt to bunker someone I like to have a decent idea on who it is. Few weeks ago when I played I was running up on the last player but when I came around the side I noticed he was a renter and decided to give him a nice barrel tap instead. Sure he turned around and shot me in the stomach but I would rather have it be me then him I guess.
I <3 Phantoms and Automags!

#21 planet mini

planet mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:45 PM

Once that asshole gets older then he realizes the sport he loves is in the hands of little kids. Not many people know that we depend on them to keep the best sport ever alive and going strong.
Yes, indeed I am under 18 and pay for my own gear.
I listen to real hiphop.

#22 n3m1s1s

n3m1s1s

AutoCocker Trilogy, 68/4500, VLocity JR (lost atm)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:47 PM

If i was the kid I would have....
you know...
bonus ball his super awesome ninja's of doom ass....

#23 n3m1s1s

n3m1s1s

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

Who edited mah post?

#24 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:25 PM

Who edited mah post?

Word filter.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#25 n3m1s1s

n3m1s1s

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:52 PM

I lold.

#26 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:40 PM

I'm biased, obviously, but I think that if you want to cut down on the rampant douchebaggery in paintball, it would help to have more older guys at the fields. Most teenagers have neither the wisdom nor the confidence to both understand what needs to be done in that situation and do it. Invite your dads to play. Put some 30- or 40- year old guys on that field, and Mr. Bonus Ball would be crying and on his way out, guaranteed.

#27 PaintballingTings

PaintballingTings

Who says Speedball and Woodsball can't be friends? ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:47 PM

I'm biased, obviously, but I think that if you want to cut down on the rampant douchebaggery in paintball, it would help to have more older guys at the fields. Most teenagers have neither the wisdom nor the confidence to both understand what needs to be done in that situation and do it. Invite your dads to play. Put some 30- or 40- year old guys on that field, and Mr. Bonus Ball would be crying and on his way out, guaranteed.

Haha, my friend's dad took me and his son paintballing. He kept shooting this kid with a full auto gun but he kept wiping the hits. He ran up to him despite getting shot 30 times and grabbed his gun by the barrell and showed him what a rental gun can do at 2 feet.

Another story, my other friend's dad, whom I do not know if its true or not, heard he pushed the kid onto the ground and nailed him twice or so from like 4 feet. When the refs saw that all he could say was I didn't know what was allowed !!

LOL funny stories ...
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field with your head held high, and it doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or that you got a ticket on the way there.Your world is right for the next couple of hours." ~SOCIAL PAINTBALL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#28 Shortbuscrew

Shortbuscrew

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:37 AM

i can't fucking stand the surrender/mercy rule, i only take the mercy when somebody is less than 5 feet away and that barrel is pointed directly at me, I've had too many times where people will try and mercy me 10 feet away or dont even have their barrel pointed at me, or try and mercy 5 of us at the same time. I will challenge 90% of people who call it turn around and shoot back.

If I'm that close and its a kid, I'll say mercy if they dont comply ill shoot them in their foot/leg/pod pack, but i only give them a few seconds to respond. If they turn around its immediately into the pack, they will try and shoot first then turn down the mercy.

My field has this stupid new rule, you cant go near the main fort that is being defended by the other team within 15 feet. Meaning you can't get up to the walls or go inside. You have to sit outside lobbing rounds in, this is the most fucked up rule ever, as people can sit on the ground and win by time limit. I'm a person who used to go up to the walls and shoot over them into the fort and shoot peoples packs/feet/thighs. And i use SEMI only. Their rule is because people use full auto's and just spray inside the bunker or blind fire over the wall.
My My Feedback 7/0/0

#29 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:48 AM

When I see renters out on the field and I see the regulars bonus balling them I bring it up to a ref and walk up to them and say that I will fucking blow their ass off if I see them do it again. I saw this last time, I took out the closer and absolutely gave it back to him.
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#30 Dak-Attack

Dak-Attack

Likes Puppies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:59 AM

We can't help the douchbaggetry all that much other then getting them banned from the sport. The best thing to do is to comfort and play big brother. "That was a hell of a shot you took man! This kids got some bragging rights!" Congratulate the kid for taking it. Vengeance is best served in a more peaceful way then to yell at somebody. it just makes things worse. It will turn into a he said she said thing. Just gather a few witnesses and report AFTER you talk with the kid that got lit up. It's always good to set an example for the kid. He may come back next year and think, "I got lit up last year, now I'm going to light up someone!" And the cycle repeats itself.

I'm going to say this because I've been in these sort of situations before. Little kids are douches. Any sort of competitive sport I've seen you always got that one guy that ruins it for everyone. The only way you can deal with this is to beat him at his own game or to take a mature action and make him look like the idiot.

#31 DruidicRifleman

DruidicRifleman

The Celtic Warrior who BBQ'd your village

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:03 PM

Agreed.

I would of called for a 1 for 1 and told the guy if i was his ride to pack his gear up put in the truck and start walking home that i'll swing by later to drop it off
Current Set up SP1 with a Ninja 90/45 and Velocity And always rocking a Nerf sword
back Up A5 72/30 Pure energy JJ custom barrel

We Killed Humans FOR WE ARE BORG!!!!! RIP In the great PB field in the sky man YOU will BE MISSED!!

Posted Image

#32 GTFOPN

GTFOPN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:58 PM

This is a bunch of bullshit. What the fuck is up with these days. That's just ridiculus.

#33 dynamicpaintball

dynamicpaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:22 PM

Yeah im 11 and guess what, ive gotten "bonus balled" plenty of times, not really badly but truthfully there are COMPLETE DICKS in this sport, i have a G6R and i wouldve strapped the mother f*** to the chrono station (with the help of the other players) and given the kid my gun and let the kid shoot the dick as much as he wanted. (YES I PAY FOR ALL MY GEAR I MOWED ABOUT 100 lawns to get he G6R)
If you're under 18 and pay for all of your gear put this as your sig :)

If you are ADDICTITED to paintball put this as your sig

#34 dynamicpaintball

dynamicpaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:25 PM

i can't fucking stand the surrender/mercy rule, i only take the mercy when somebody is less than 5 feet away and that barrel is pointed directly at me, I've had too many times where people will try and mercy me 10 feet away or dont even have their barrel pointed at me, or try and mercy 5 of us at the same time. I will challenge 90% of people who call it turn around and shoot back.

If I'm that close and its a kid, I'll say mercy if they dont comply ill shoot them in their foot/leg/pod pack, but i only give them a few seconds to respond. If they turn around its immediately into the pack, they will try and shoot first then turn down the mercy.

My field has this stupid new rule, you cant go near the main fort that is being defended by the other team within 15 feet. Meaning you can't get up to the walls or go inside. You have to sit outside lobbing rounds in, this is the most fucked up rule ever, as people can sit on the ground and win by time limit. I'm a person who used to go up to the walls and shoot over them into the fort and shoot peoples packs/feet/thighs. And i use SEMI only. Their rule is because people use full auto's and just spray inside the bunker or blind fire over the wall.

DUDE i know where u r coming from but it helps so the 10 year old kid that has no idea what he's doing doesnt get completely LIT UP ;)

#35 shadow4437

shadow4437

Agg.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:29 PM

Honestly just pointless to bunker younger players, since they are just trying to enjoy the game like the rest of us.
Posted Image

#36 CAW58

CAW58

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

Just my crazy idea here

I think that all fields should have really high quality FPO. Every time we have nice paint I see people having more fun. (getting hit with something like evil or premium hurts a lot less than cheap paint because it breaks so much easier). I see more repeat players at my field when there first day there there was nice paint.

But yeah, I hate seeing new players getting bonus balled/bunkered.
KPS PAINTBALL---http://www.kpspaintball.com/ Don't buy an Axe buy a DM9.

Bob would be like...
"Theres alweys vurr-ebles wen huntin dehr...... thats why my rifle is cumpleete air flow... and da angel are at angles"
-Proxydust

#37 PatManBegins

PatManBegins

Haters gonna hate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:44 PM

if i saw someone do that to a kid.. i would be like.. WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?

if i later heard him bragging about it... i would go up to him..

tell him to take his sorry ass beating up on little kids player style somewhere else.

i had someone troll me on youtube saying that "you suck really bad and should not play paintball"

what the closed minded person didnt realize.. is that i was playing against BEGINNERS, and i dont need to beat up on little kids to feel good about myself..

and i get the "ohh my bad i was just joking dude" response..

now i will be the first to admit im not the best player on the field, im out there to have fun, if i find myself playing against renters/kids i will just play with the pistol.. if i find myself closer then 10 feet from a kid, i will tell them i dont wana shoot you so walk off.. now.. sometimes they turn and point at me, but i figure that is their choice.. so i got for the lease painful shot ever... right in the mask.

as far as bonus balling? well yea.. it happens.. occasionally i have shot someone walking out, but 9 times out of 10 its because they picked a poor route to walk off the field, and if i see the person after that game, i will tell them im sorry and next time go right for the tape line, dont walk through the middle of the field cause its not worth cutting a few seconds off your walk to the other side.

us more experienced players have a duty to make sure everyone is having a good time, and to see a kid getting lit up and bonus balled is not right.. between what i said i would do, i would for sure take the helmet camera footage and put it up on youtube pointing out this asshole. (if its in view) but one thing that kinda bugs me.. is that once people see or figure out that you have a helmet camera... EVERYBODY becomes the nicest person on the field and wants to be your best friend..

Chicago Enforcers

Paintball Explosion
Posted Image
If you are over 21, have a job, and can buy what ever the hell you want, when you want.. put this in your sig.

#38 Shortbuscrew

Shortbuscrew

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:44 PM

how will a more brittle paint have anything to do with hurting? If paint X as the same mass of evil.. and shot at same Velocity, it will have the same joules on impact................. You learn this shit in grade 8 science.
My My Feedback 7/0/0

#39 PatManBegins

PatManBegins

Haters gonna hate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:45 PM

Just my crazy idea here

I think that all fields should have really high quality FPO. Every time we have nice paint I see people having more fun. (getting hit with something like evil or premium hurts a lot less than cheap paint because it breaks so much easier). I see more repeat players at my field when there first day there there was nice paint.

CPX uses Marbs.

Chicago Enforcers

Paintball Explosion
Posted Image
If you are over 21, have a job, and can buy what ever the hell you want, when you want.. put this in your sig.

#40 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:49 PM

Just my crazy idea here

CPX uses Marbs.

Its still a big sting. Ive been bunkered with stingers and also with evil. Both still leave a nice bruise and hurt for a little while.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#41 StandingCow

StandingCow

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:22 AM

I woulda gone up to the kid and his mom and explained that this isn't something that should happen and that they should talk to the refs.
DP G3
A-5 w/flatline
http://www.techpb.co...w...=16685&st=0 <- Donate to Punk Works for high FPS camera!

#42 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

Fcuking Dumb Ass...I would have talked to the kid and told him that not all paintball players are like that fuck face that lit him up...man, what a bastard!!!
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#43 overkill

overkill

El Gran Pelotero De Pintura....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:56 PM

at SC Village little kids are tuff they take the shoots but when theres more experience players they seperate the begginers with the experience so they could enjoy the day.

#44 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:56 PM

Just my crazy idea here

CPX uses Marbs.

Its still a big sting. Ive been bunkered with stingers and also with evil. Both still leave a nice bruise and hurt for a little while.

Welcome to paintball, pain is part of the sport.

#45 Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:02 PM

this happens in all sports, but paintball is different because you dont hav that meny people wanting to play compared to ofter sports

#46 p8ntballin007

p8ntballin007

WRECKER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:36 AM

Should have talked to the refs. CPX does have the surrender rule of 10 feet, and the only time they don't enforce it is during tourneys. Its sad that this happens in our sport, but the reality is that it's going to continue as long as there are idiots out there.

#47 dynamicpaintball

dynamicpaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:00 PM

Just my crazy idea here

CPX uses Marbs.

Welcome to paintball, pain is part of the sport.

dude no offense and dont call me a pussy because ive gotten hit in almost every place you could imagine, but a new player that just started playing the sport doestnt want to get lit up by some DICK that has no trigger control or just decency to say "surrender" rather then light them up with there ramping gun that ramps to 15 BPS and just unloads on a 10 year old trying to have a good time, nobody wants to play with someone like that.

and was this in hyperball or speedball or airball or what (there is not really bunkering in woods ball all that much)

#48 pumpbusters

pumpbusters

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:35 AM

how will a more brittle paint have anything to do with hurting? If paint X as the same mass of evil.. and shot at same Velocity, it will have the same joules on impact................. You learn this shit in grade 8 science.

the harder paintball pushes further before breaking, therefore releasing more the energy onto the person, instead of just bursting almost immediately, where the joules wouldn't be directed at the person getting shot.

First After Mike!

what did I tell about doing that?

"If at first you don't succeed pump, pump again." -me

#49 pumpbusters

pumpbusters

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:38 AM

there are more assholes in this sport than ever, this video disappointed me more than anything other, the pump player gets angry because the beginner is trigger happy, that's just paintball, don't shoot a 12 year old in the balls for it

Edited by pumpbusters, 05 November 2010 - 03:38 AM.

First After Mike!

what did I tell about doing that?

"If at first you don't succeed pump, pump again." -me

#50 breg

breg

Mean, Hateful, Fat, and Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

Shit, maybe I am just old, but I love playing and I love seeing new faces at the field. And I hate seeing people leave for negative reasons. Yes, paintball involves a certain amount of pain fuck it... I hate it when people hurt those that are at a disadvantage. Shooting the kid out is one thing, but that is just something else.
Posted Image

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users