• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:01 PM

Robin Hood
Link to Website
Friday Night Game “Time Warp”:
Introduction:

It is present day, and you are enjoying a friendly night game when Bruce (Team Black Sheep, Ancestor of the infamous Sheriff of Nottingham) activates a “time warp Ball”. You see Bruce has found out that his team mate “Socks” is the ancestor of Robin Hood, and He wants to re-write history and capture Robin Hood, bringing victory for Prince John. He is taking Socks, and you, to the past, to help with his evil plan! What he doesn’t know, is all of your ancestors take your place in the present! You have only two hours to find the combination to unlock the Ballistic Cube that is securing the control box for the Time Warp Ball. You must find it in the Dark, and while fighting against Bruce and his not so merry men! Use your time wisely and collect props that might help you in the Past, just in case you don’t find that combination.

Saturday Game “Sheriff’s Revenge”:
Introduction:

It is the 12th Century AD in a little place in Nottingham known as Sherwood Forest. Bruce wakes up in the Royal fort of The province of Nottingham! As he looks in the mirror, he sees his face, but is dressed in the Sheriff’s uniform… “It Worked” he shouts with excitement. Bruce wastes no time in putting his plans into motion, he has planned for this day for a very LONG time. He will reign over the people, force them to pay higher taxes and, create his own strict laws. The people of Notingham will bend to his will; Especially with Socks in Robin Hood’s shoes!

At the same time, in a thick forest not to far away, Socks wakes up on a grass matt. As he looks at his reflection in a shinny cooking pot he shouts “Noooooo, Bruce you suck!”. You see Socks can see his face, but he is dressed in the clothing of Robin Hood, a local yeoman. As he collects himself, he looks around at the men and women who have rallied around him at his shout. Socks smiles as he finds his friends in the clothes of Robin Hoods Merry Men! Socks wastes no time, in issuing New orders to his militia. He will Beat Bruce, and when he finds the Time Warp Ball, and activates, he is going to make Bruce Pay when they get home!

Bruce wasn’t totally crazy, he programmed the Ball to return at 3pm on Saturday the 23rd and warp everyone back to their proper place in time; However Bruce forgot where!

Bruce and the “Royal Guards” must suck the province dry of all it’s gold, before the Ball re-appears, and Have it in there safe, in the fort, before Bruce is Time warped!

Socks and his “Merry Men” must endeavor to not only foil Bruce’s plan, but to steal the gold already in the safe, and return it to the peoples bank in Notingham before the main time warp!

In the chaos and upheaval of the time warp, the control box was separated from the Time warp Ball! It will reappear somewhere in the realm at 2:30pm. If Socks can find the box, he can activate the ball at 3:00pm, sending only Bruce back, a full hour early, and 100 gold coins!

Cost:
Entry:
  • 35.00 til 9/30
  • 40.00 til 10/7
  • 45.00 after 10/7

Paint: Field Paint Only
40.00, 50.00, 60.00 Pre-Register
45.00, 55.00, 65.00 Regular

Schedule:
Friday 22nd:
  • 4:00 pm Registration opens
  • 5:30 pm BBQ starts
  • 6:30 pm Night game/Safety Briefing
  • 7:00 pm Night game starts
  • 10:00 pm Night game ends for point

Players can play until they tired, but just for fun, no gold can be earned.

Saturday 23rd:
  • 7:00 am Pancake Breakfast
  • 7:00 am Registration opens
  • 8:30 am Safety/Game Briefing
  • 9:00 am Game on
  • 12:00 pm Lunch Stand Down
  • 1:00 pm Safety/Game Briefing
  • 3:00 pm Time Warp Ball is in Play
  • 3:30 pm Armies can start depositing gold in Peoples Bank of Nottingham for scoring
  • 4:00 pm Game End whistle. Any gold not in the Neutral zone in front of Bank of Nottingham can not be counted toward final score.
  • 4:30 pm Awards start in front of action shack
  • 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Open play for campers or those who want to stay
  • 8:00 pm End open play whistle. All shooting must stop. Park is closed for this event, except for any campers

Current Setup: Dye DM7, Rotor, Ninja 90/4500 w/Dye cover

Paintball Sniping - hiding in the weeds and trying to one ball people who are carrying enough paint to paint a small car and are also capable of shooting it fast enough to do it in less than the time it takes to read a stop sign

Ninja Air Owners Group | My TechPB Feedback | Warpaint - Home Field

#2 NateDaGreat

NateDaGreat

Master Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:06 PM

when i went to action acres they only have 1 other field then speedball i thought... Is there stuff in the woods? like actual woods?
Posted Image
My Feedback Click Here 9,0,0

Because a fucking sandwich started World War I.

People that hate me: Drexler, GhillieSuitPaintball, BEASTY, anyone else want on the list? Just pm me..

#3 True Colours

True Colours

banned and proud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:08 PM

This event is going to be alot of fun.

kinko

#4 rgwinn

rgwinn

Purveyor of Useless Knowledge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

I have not been to AA, yet (I may go up there this weekend), but I asked the guy that would know, and this is his response:

there is a field of normal sized christmas trees, and a 3.3acre field of over grown x-mas trees with a bunch of bunkers here and there,then across the dam there is a huge field of over grown X-mas trees,roads and i have turned it into a maze style, but, not a maze.

He said that the entire field will be open for Robin Hood, SOCKS is one of the Generals for the game, and a member of Team Black Sheep.

rg

Paintball Sniping - hiding in the weeds and trying to one ball people who are carrying enough paint to paint a small car and are also capable of shooting it fast enough to do it in less than the time it takes to read a stop sign

#5 -Taz-

-Taz-

Mahna Mahna!

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:46 AM

They finally damned that stream?!
Don't Be A Chump! Buy a Pump!

"Oh my god! Zombie Horses! We'd be fucked!"

#6 rgwinn

rgwinn

Purveyor of Useless Knowledge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:55 AM

They finally damned that stream?!

Dammed if I know :)

I am going to try and walk the field this weekend, so I may have more info then,

rg

#7 True Colours

True Colours

banned and proud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:57 PM

Its like a two hour drive for me:( I was gonna go play up there this sunday with APC but they're in Vegas.

kinko

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users