• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 chem daddy

chem daddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

Looks like Red Dot Paintball is opening a new field near Richland!!!!!! They are going to have astroturf on at least one of their fields. Their facebook page shows pics of them rolling out the turf. The field will be down 240 near the motorsports complex.

w00t!
(can you tell I'm excited by this???)
Pumps rock!
Back off man, I'm a scientist!

#2 rSchil13

rSchil13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:56 PM

Cool, way to far away for me though.

#3 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:38 AM

no fucking way!!! lol

WAHOOOOO i should get a job there lol

Edited by Butters, 04 October 2010 - 01:45 AM.

Im Not Mean, I Just Say What Others Think...
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#4 chem daddy

chem daddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:35 PM

According to their facebook page, they are asking for volunteers to come by the field saturday at 10 am to help with field setup/construction. I'm going to head out there to lend a hand.
Pumps rock!

#5 chem daddy

chem daddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:26 PM

As an update: We got part of the turf seamed together on Saturday, hopefully we can finish that up next week. I guess they will work on stringing the nets after that. If we get more people volunteering next week they can get the field operating sooner.

They have a 43 acre lease, a 120X~150 turf area for speedball, and a smaller netted field. Latter they will build a scenario type filed in the brush behind the big turf field. They have water and electricity on field. They share the restroom facilities with the RV park next door (no porta-potties!).

Show up at 10 am Saturday at the field if you want to help. Ill post more info when I know more.

Rob
Pumps rock!

#6 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:27 PM

i have alot of friends helping out there. i have been sick and am not able to make it out there
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#7 chem daddy

chem daddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:23 PM

i have alot of friends helping out there. i have been sick and am not able to make it out there

If you're feeling better, come on out saturday. Even if you're not feeling up to helping, come out and have a look at the field. We got the turf 50% done and Tim (the owner) indicated that they woud see about getting the wire strung up for the nets also, so it's shaping up. They opened up their store last Sunday. It's mostly woodsball stuff (It's what sells the best, on their online store), but Tim should be able to order what ever else you might want. The store prices are the same as their website prices.
Pumps rock!

#8 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:17 PM

If you're feeling better, come on out saturday. Even if you're not feeling up to helping, come out and have a look at the field. We got the turf 50% done and Tim (the owner) indicated that they woud see about getting the wire strung up for the nets also, so it's shaping up. They opened up their store last Sunday. It's mostly woodsball stuff (It's what sells the best, on their online store), but Tim should be able to order what ever else you might want. The store prices are the same as their website prices.

yeah i might come check it out. sadly i wont get to play i sold my gear and i leave for school in cali until next year. but i shall be back to play next season :D
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#9 chem daddy

chem daddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

The field is seamed, all that needs to be done are a few patches and a little rework on the turf but it is >99% done. The nets were up along the parking lot side when I left yesterday.

Tim will be opening the field very shortly maybe 2 weeks? I'll post when I know for sure. (or you could look at their facebook page for updates). I can't wait to see what it looks like with the bunkers up.
Pumps rock!

#10 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:10 PM

do you know how many fields will be there and what kind? like 1 or 2 airball fields?
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#11 chem daddy

chem daddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:40 AM

do you know how many fields will be there and what kind? like 1 or 2 airball fields?

From talking to Tim, there looks like there will be at least three fields at first. The main one will be a near regulation sized turf airball field. I forget the style of the air bunkers, it's not XBall (no giant X), I think Griffan said it was a millinium field (I may be wrong here). There will be a smaller side field with massive truck tires and 55-gal drums as bunkers. This field may include some of the bush area. The last field will be a bushball setup out back. There is enough terrain variation out there to make the bush field interesting despite the lack of trees. They have 42 acres, so Tim may be planning more field setups in the future, these are the ones I know of.

The regulation turf field is nearly good to go, the only issues are field layout and maybe a few patches. Griffan and Branden probably have more up to date info than I do, especially Griffan, who has been helping Tim out from the getgo.

Rob
Pumps rock!

#12 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:44 PM

sweet sounds nice. i hope they stay open for a while. so when i come back from college i can go ball
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#13 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:20 PM

whats the adrress? i have GOT to play here sometime.
Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

#14 chem daddy

chem daddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:12 PM

Store Info:
Red Dot Paintball
4096 W Van Giesen St
Unit D
West Richland WA 99353
Phone: 509-967-3030
Toll Free: 866-543-4382
Fax: 866-666-1932
It's in a mini-mall on the right as you're headed away from Richland.

The field is down 240 aways, near the motorsports park. take 240 out of town, turn right on Beardsley Road. The road forks, take the right side and follow until you get to the RV parking pads. There is a sign and gravel road to the left that leads directly to the field lot. You should be able to see the ref tower and maybe the nets before you get to the RV park. The google map coordinates are 46.353978,-119.356241

Rob
Pumps rock!

#15 decripple

decripple

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:34 PM

Yes this is going to be amazing the shop and website are very well organized which is a good sign the field looks like it is going to be sweet! First weekend it should be open is this Saturday at 10AM I believe!!!
Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.
Etek 3 LT - Prophecy w/Crown - JT Spectra Proflex - Pure Energy 68/45 w/Ninja UL reg
Azodin KP w/Empire reg - 48/3000 Guerilla - Reloader B2

#16 decripple

decripple

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:29 PM

This weekend was awesome! Even though I had some severe barrel break issues due to the cold, now I know how to better safeguard my paint against the weather.
Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.
Etek 3 LT - Prophecy w/Crown - JT Spectra Proflex - Pure Energy 68/45 w/Ninja UL reg
Azodin KP w/Empire reg - 48/3000 Guerilla - Reloader B2

#17 Chris84

Chris84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:04 AM

Ill be down next month to check it out, I would join the league down thier but im on a team/league but im willing to join a new team.... my teams league sucks in this area...
Watch out for the Samsquantch!!!

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users