627 replies to this topic

#1 sk8np8nt

sk8np8nt

~Snake Eater~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:21 AM

okay alot of things dont bother me when i play but the things that bother me the most in painball are:
1.Refs that take dont do there job well or do it to well. ive had refs in rec ball that have litterally got all up on me while im ata knuckle in snake touching me and moving my shirt all around trying to find a hit, either that or they just do the old lean the head foreward from outta bounds and just call you clean, that bothers me. :D
2.scratchy voiced teamates, i dont mind the occasional cracks in the voice when your yellin at me d2 d2 but if your like fresh into puberty and you sound like nails on a chalk board just wait for some1 else to call it out haha.
3.Kids that think they know what there talking about. im not the oldest dude at the field... actually im only 15 so im not even close but, i study my shit and i know how to get around the speedball field and i can fix a gun or two. but when ** word edited by Millertime** is like "oh your guns down lemme take a crack at it" and they start putting there hands all over my marker, im ready to slam a fool lol.
4.Lastly i hate woodsballers that act like woodsball is so much greater then speedball. ive played Huge scenarios and i will say there fun but you can literally sit behind a tree and not move once and be okay, so just putting that out there you milsim basterds. jk dont murder my ass.

Post below things that bother the shit out of you xD
Ive Returned to paintball :D no need for applause

#2 NZ.Joel

NZ.Joel

Erm... Trolol? Tralala? Trelele? ...no? ...ok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:27 AM

What causes my gears to grind is incorrect lubrication or incorrect placement of them.
:o

Oh my ninja sig!!
You're such an ostrich .... silly ostriches.

#3 COMBAT12B

COMBAT12B

TIGGER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:34 AM

MILSIM BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!! Well that grinds my gears....LOL J/K

In all honesty I love paintball...Woodsball, Airball, Hyperball, X-Ball...Makes no difference to me. There are things I could do without...

1) Tourney players saying woodsball sucks...I mean I play mainly speedball (only cause I have no choice) but we are all a part of a bigger community. Don't hate on one side. This will discourage future members of the sport, and the noobs (I was one too so do not takt this harshly) are our life blood.

2) WIPERS!!!! I spend almost 80 dollars on a case of Nel- Splat Anarchy, sometimes more than that. DO NOT WIPE!!!! If I hit you call yourself out if it breaks. Paint is to expensive for me to light you up (And believe me I will bonus ball the shit out of you if you try to cheat) Not to mention the newer players with rental gear...Have some integrity and call yourself out if you know you are out.

3)Kids who think they are the shit, only because they have an EGO 11 (just future posting, I know it is not out yet but this will happen, I promise) Look I have more experience than you, and I know what I am talking about, so please do not lead a rental/rec player down a dumb ass path...Let me or someone else with experience talk to them and try to get them to help our sport.
You telling them that " A EGO is the beast way to go...Spend 2,000 dollars on a set up and you will win every game ignorance. I am not the best out there, but I have owned 15 diffrent markers, and I only anwser questions I have anwsers for. I want to see this sport grow...Not die cause of dumbasses.

That is it really. I know I will think of something else as I go along...But for now this is the highlights.

Check out my BST threads-

Lots of Markers and gear. Updated regularly

I got bonus balled. By a guy with a pump.

#4 NZ Gazza

NZ Gazza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:41 AM

guys that scream the same thing over and over again like "on his foot" or "check his hopper", and milsim guys that are new that think their bt4 ironhorse is better than a ego coz it looks like a m16 then finds out that it can do over 20bps and calls it a machine gun?
Gazza TPC

pinkelephant

If you are under 18 and pay for your own gear, put this in your sig.

#5 EmoTwinkieEater

EmoTwinkieEater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

I hate it when people say woodsball guns are better than an Ego because their BT4 has "sights" or a stupid scope or something. I also hate it when I play a "walk-on" game and my team mates are a bunch of cowards!
"Originally posted by android17ak47: You know your addicted to paintball when, someone passes out on the feild, you run up to him and somebody yells to you "check to see if he has a pulse", and you reply, " No he doesnt, he has a vlocity". :P"
"Originally posted by WoW Poster: You "fixed" it four times last night. Now it's broken again. Seriously, you're as good at fixing things as an epileptic child putting together a puzzle with a flashlight going on in front of him.

#6 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:14 PM

People who bitch at you after games for over shooting when they didn't put their hand up.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#7 FlyingFooBalls

FlyingFooBalls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:20 PM

people who complain about anything involving the playing aspect of paintball
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best... - Frank Zappa

#8 Tribs

Tribs

Turn down for sleep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:22 PM

People who type in ebonics. Seriously, what the hell is that?

#9 Tulost

Tulost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:26 PM

woodballers who don't chrono and jack their shit up so they get the "maximum" distance and don't care how hard they are shooting.

kids who are between the ages of 10-15 who don't pay for their own shit but think they can give their 2 cents about what you should be doing in a game

and douche bags who bunker/over shoot on renters. For fucks sake, one ball them or barrel tag...its more skillful than putting 10 shots into someone carrying a tippmann 98

#10 sk8np8nt

sk8np8nt

~Snake Eater~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:24 PM

i got another one that i saw today, Coaches... that yell the same shit over and over even when the guy is doing what hes yelling. theyll be like "SNAKE 2 SNAKE 2 SNAKE 2" and the shooter will start shooting that way and then the snake kid moved up to snake 3 and the shooter kept the lane following but the coach insisted on yelling "SNAKE 3 HES IN SNAKE 3 KEEP SNAKE 3 GO SNAKE 3" im like dude he can hear you i know your all in the moment but your pissin me off haha.

#11 Rawrr

Rawrr

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:29 PM

kids calling paintballs bullets and when I kindly ask them to move up when there in the waaaayy back (this is when I am playing woodsball) they respond "no I am a sniper"
irritates mean so much
RAWRR

#12 exrated

exrated

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:30 PM

I'm not trying to be sexist or anything but i really hate when people hype up about a girl playing paintball and being "SO GOOD" when in reality she is just ok and nothing special. but just because she is a girl playing she gets a free "YOUR AWESOME" card. Same goes for little kids who have all the latest gear.

#13 exrated

exrated

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:34 PM

O and the speedball noobs that think they are better than people that have been playing for years just because they where a HK headband and look "AGG." or the guy who thinks he is more hardcore than you because he either where's nothing but a wifebeater or no shirt at all. I'm sorry it doesn't make you cool, or make you look hard. It just makes you look like a dumb ass.

#14 Robot85

Robot85

Paper has no corners

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:41 PM

Posted Image
- People who refuse to play and hide because they don't want to get hit and be out. Why worry about being out and not playing when you're on the field and not playing?

- People who refer to markers as "gats". This is paintball, not the ghetto.

- People who knock a form of paintball they don't play like speedballers hating on milsim or woodsball. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to ruin it for someone else.

- Renters coming in who this is some kind of lazer tag for men and they get all pissed off when you hit them because they decided to wear some $400 Gucci shirt and now it's got a big paint mark on it.

- People who offer to buy a pod of paint off me in the middle of the game because they ran out. HEY REF! TIME OUT! I NEED TO GET MY DEBIT CARD SCANNER FROM MY GEAR BAG!

- Renters that are scared of owners. Your marker shoots too you know...

Edited by Robot85, 07 October 2010 - 08:02 AM.

Robot.png
Canadian Ballers Club V3 - Gewn Owners Club V4

CQB Paintball                                                                        
Speedsim Media

#15 sk8np8nt

sk8np8nt

~Snake Eater~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:58 PM

^^ i have to disagree with the gat thing, i call my marker a gat not because i dont live in the best neighborhood, but i call it a gat cuz it is a gat.
gat is a nickname for a fast and good shooting marker, not just a thugs strap.

#16 Calculus Master

Calculus Master

Master Jedi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

I hate people who think that getting a mini will make them invincable.
I hate people who don't call themselves out for hopper hits (reball).
I hate people who complain that they got shot. YOU ARE PLAYING PAINTBALL.

#17 color_green13

color_green13

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

i hate finding a babysitter, driving an hour, paying for entry and a case of paint, only then to stand around for another hour waiting to start play, and then only getting about 10 games in because, the refs at my local field stand around talking to each other!!Posted Image Also i hate every person on the BST gearbag section having the BIGGETS GEARBAG SALE EVER. . . really unless you have a u-haul full of stuff i dont think you have the biggest sale ever

#18 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,804 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:40 PM

I hate the saying "grinds my gears" makes me want to punch a Unicorn in the face.

40k-1.png

#19 Tulost

Tulost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:37 PM

I hate the saying "grinds my gears" makes me want to punch a Unicorn in the face.

/thread

rofl good comment.

#20 planet mini

planet mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:26 PM

Right off the bat I'd like to say that this is the best topic ever.

1. Rich kids with better markers than me and who say they are amazing at paintball when they suck.
2. The referees who refuse to talk to me because aparently i ask them too many questions.
3. People who post the same ___ vs ___ topic every day....
4. I don't care how fast you shoot if you can't shoot me and i can shoot you i'm better than you. (results may vary)
5. MIKE ( nah just kidding)

Yes, indeed I am under 18 and pay for my own gear.
I listen to real hiphop.

#21 fiveten15093

fiveten15093

D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:30 PM

People that play rec speedball like it's a tourney.
In the past couple of years we've seen companies disappear, we've seen teams fall apart, we've seen leagues fail. But we've also seen players humbly return to their "family" teams after enjoying a paid ride of being a hired gun by the highest bidder. We've seen industry gurus come back to the sport after selling off everything they worked so hard to build, only to start over again fresh and new. We've seen this sport suffer along with every other industry due to the current economic conditions, and yet we've seen survival.

#22 aj619

aj619

Yes I am not very creative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:56 PM

people who think im gonna suck cause i have a goddamn cybird

kids who have there mom buy them a marker to use it only once (yeah i know anything too support the industry but seriously when you buy him a marker don't buy him a fucking mini)

people at my school say paintball's stupid (my rebuttal is fuck off you've never played how do you know)

people at my school who think a 20 inch barrel will make your marker shoot farther

people who just throw half a case of paint away cause it's stinger (and yes i will go dumpster diving for a half a case of paint)

people who wipe in woodsball (just case the ref is not in the immediate area does not give you a free pass FUCKING CALL YOURSELF OUT!!! :angry:)

that is all for now

Edited by aj619, 07 October 2010 - 10:28 PM.

aj.png

I don't give a shit about the forums.

#23 sk8np8nt

sk8np8nt

~Snake Eater~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:06 PM

lol thanks to the guy who said this is the best thread ever, that was my goal haha. and also the "grind my gears" thing, i named it that cuz i was watching the family guy movie were he says it haha.

#24 P51

P51

..you want mirrion dorrar?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:13 PM

I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but I didn't read the entire thread: Bonus balling.

I understand that you're angry that I was about to sneak up behind you and possibly barrel tag you, but that doesn't give you the right to light me up like an orange christmas tree. That shit hurts, man.

Success is my only mothafuckin' option, failure's not
P51's Feedback

#25 sk8np8nt

sk8np8nt

~Snake Eater~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:50 PM

dont let this thread die!

#26 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:58 PM

Sorry that has just started to grind my gears dont bump pointless threads. Not saying they arnt fun.... but not important.

Posted Image

#27 sk8np8nt

sk8np8nt

~Snake Eater~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:16 PM

^^ its important to me and technically that last statement was a bump. thanks man

#28 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:02 PM

bonus ballers
wipers
people who complaing about people wiping or not calling themselves out when they are so sure they hit him, you probaly just missed bro. stfu and go get eaten by a unicorn.
players that dont move up
players that dont communicate
people who cant STFU(I HIT HIM CHECK HIM CHECK HIM) or (SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAKE! WATCH HTE FUCKING SNAKE! HES IN THE SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAKE?! SNAAAAAAAKEEEE!!!!)
that one guy that bunkers rentals because "im trying to get better"
people who dont lane if there going to a back bunker
people who cant follow fielde rules

Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

#29 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

People who shoot with the marker in the wrong hand. Its cringey. It makes me sick when pros do it. They don't deserve to play pro if they don't to the basics.

Posted Image

#30 PBkid11

PBkid11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

1) refs who favor one side or team.

2) kids who come out with some of the best gear on the market and suck.

3) when people still put g3/g4 vs. mini as a thread-just read the other 1 million that have been posted

4) people who think of paintball grenades and snipers and guille suits when they think of paintball..

5) kids who sit in the back and dont shoot because they are scared

6) wipers...but it doesnt bother me too much because ill run down the field and bunker you to make sure you know your out.
Team Venom paintball...

#31 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:56 PM

kids calling paintballs bullets and when I kindly ask them to move up when there in the waaaayy back (this is when I am playing woodsball) they respond "no I am a sniper"
irritates mean so much

If they have a 30 in tactical barrel it's ok.

Refs really piss me off sometimes, grumpy people, and people who suck at communicating.

#32 p8ntballfreak18

p8ntballfreak18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

People that play rec speedball like it's a tourney.

^^THIS^^

#33 Delta

Delta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

People who attach their hoppers on backwards and:

- think it's cool...
-are too ignorant to know otherwise...

People who shoot each other off the field or between games...
People who take their masks off on the field...

:dodgy:

Posted Image

#34 aj619

aj619

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:47 PM

oh i have some more

people who bonusball rentals (like if you really want to bonusball someone do it to me not to the poor 10 year old here for his first time)

the guy who always seems to have new shit (yes it pisses me off cause i never know what he did with the older stuff)

"pro's"(really the little kids with DM's) who complain it hurts when they get bunkered at 250 FPS (like come on you say you play tournaments but you can't take a paintball from 2 feet away shooting at almost reball speeds)

the lack of proper reffing in local tournaments (like come on i hit him three times in the pack and he wiped all three shot come on do your job and watch the field properly)

the lack of proper rule enforcement (is it really that hard to check if people's gun are on semi not ramping)

people who treat me like a newbie cause i have a fucking cybird (you know what fuck you and your tippmann with your 20 inch barrel bitch)

people with lack of proper Knowledge coming into this sport (is it really that hard to look up a little of paintball on your computer so you don't look like a retard with his face painted black <_<)

and finally (for this post anyway) the fucking HST tax up here in Ontario (i hate you HST it use to only be 8% service tax on entry now it's the whole 13% i already pay 13% on paint do you have to fuck me over on entry too)

Edited by aj619, 07 October 2010 - 10:48 PM.

aj.png

#35 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:52 PM

You know what really grinds my gears is that I think the quote "You know what really grinds my gears" in Peters voice.
Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#36 sk8np8nt

sk8np8nt

~Snake Eater~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

aj619:

people with lack of proper Knowledge coming into this sport (is it really that hard to look up a little of paintball on your computer so you don't look like a retard with his face painted black )

:o i wear the black lines under my eyes :( does that make me a noob. i think it looks pretty cool... xD but really tho i do do that its something ive done forever haha

#37 Rawrr

Rawrr

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:52 AM

irritates mean so much

If they have a 30 in tactical barrel it's ok.

Refs really piss me off sometimes, grumpy people, and people who suck at communicating.

That reminds me of when a guy had a 22inch barrel at maynard ... I lol'd really hard
RAWRR

#38 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:01 PM

I tell them that that barrel length will give them away when they're sneaking up on people. :dodgy:

#39 BennySB

BennySB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

People waving when they call them self out and get pissed because i am ''bonusballing them'' because they did not have their hand on the head.(In Norway you have to pay for waving! xp)
People who gets all mad because they think they hit someone and shouts ''FUCKINGCHEATERGETOUTIFUCKINGHITYOUINTHEHOPPEROMG!!!
People trashtalking new players.
Shoot shoot shoot, Kill kill kill, Wipe your face!

#40 aj619

aj619

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:16 PM

aj619:

people with lack of proper Knowledge coming into this sport (is it really that hard to look up a little of paintball on your computer so you don't look like a retard with his face painted black )

:o i wear the black lines under my eyes :( does that make me a noob. i think it looks pretty cool... xD but really tho i do do that its something ive done forever haha

no i mean there whole face is painted black

aj.png

#41 ryanzab

ryanzab

Winsauce

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

what grinds my gears is when some one comes to bunker you so u prepare then they say u spun on them and call u a dick(EDIT: 300TH POST :D

Edited by ryanzab, 08 October 2010 - 04:51 PM.

If the world ends in 2012 and we're all going to die, I ain't going out till my website is fixed. You could turn the world upside down and shake it, I'll simply put on a seatbelt and continue to get the coding done!

Feedback3/0/0

#42 shadow4437

shadow4437

Agg.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:04 PM

Getting shot off the break, a ref humping me while I'm playing snake, ref's generally just up on you, getting shot for rather ridiculous reasons.
Posted Image

#43 n3m1s1s

n3m1s1s

AutoCocker Trilogy, 68/4500, VLocity JR (lost atm)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:10 PM

people at my school say paintball's stupid (my rebuttal is fuck off you've never played how do you know)

people at my school who think a 20 inch barrel will make your marker shoot farther

#44 cass

cass

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

people who play in an all rental game.
people that dont talk
people that overshoot
people that always claim they shot EVERYONE on the field

#45 sk8np8nt

sk8np8nt

~Snake Eater~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:37 PM

good stuff hahaa people xD

Edited by sk8np8nt, 08 October 2010 - 09:38 PM.

#46 Yodi21

Yodi21

Classicist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:59 PM

people who say the nation is better than techpb and that techpb isnt growing the sport, thats how i got into paintball
kids who get everything for paintball paid for by their parents
gunwhores.... i mean if you are gonna buy a gun why not use the damn thing!
Nearly legally blind, a triplet, and i love paintball

I wish I was a news reporter... My headline totally would have been "Man ruptures woman's breast with balls"

he sounds like a total cock waffle.

#47 caveman2254

caveman2254

Slender Slayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:37 PM

when you cant play a game because of private rental games.
when someone's parents buy them a mini and a bunch or shit then the kid sits in the back and doesnt move because hes afraid to get hit.
people on my team running in front on me when im shooting at someone and then they get hit and scream at me for friendly fire .

on another note, does anyone know the cheapest way of knocking out a small 60lb dog with opposable thumbs

Look up the Tippmann C3, smells of BBQ everytime you shoot

#48 eskeoto

eskeoto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:31 AM

A LOT of things grind my gears... where to begin...
-when people don't use trigger control when shooting at newbs/ rental users
-when kids follow you around the field all day like they are on a leash because they thought your gun looked sweet.
-when a kid talks about how bad ass his gun is that his parents bought... and then just sits in the pit all day.
-when someone takes off their mask off literally seconds after they were told to keep them on...
-when fields will let literally anyone ref, even people that have never played before.Posted Image
-when those refs shoot paint into the pit area where your wife and kids are. (OMG I WILL KILL YOU!!)
-when fields sale golf balls disguised as paintballs (yeah, they are freshPosted Image )
-when people flame on ion owners. some people can only afford those.
-when people stand where you are laning... just pointing at you wondering why they are still getting shot.
-when refs dry hump you while they check you.
-when players try to tell me what to do because they have all the cool shit on... but wont move past their first bunker.
-when people try to buy my gun... seriously... im using it.
-when people only come on the field with 20 balls and then want all yours when they run out. i'm all for the occassional pod, but don't be a tard.
-when you have to spend half the day in the pit because the refs are bsing, or drooling over someones new gun.
-when people ask if your gun shoots "harder" then others. This isn't airsoft, we all have to shoot at the same speed.
-when parents ask you to keep their kid from being shot... reallynot sure that is going to happen in this sport...Posted Image

I'm sure I will think of more. so, until then, peace.

#49 True Colours

True Colours

banned and proud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:17 AM

-when people sit 15 ft away from their bunker
-whan woods ballers think that they are better because they have a "real" looking gun
-when fields make you pay $100 for a case of crap paint
-when noobies go behind the dead box
-the dye rotor
-really short fat people with minies stubbies and rotors {no offence to fat people}
-Wipers

kinko

#50 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:35 PM

-when people sit 15 ft away from their bunker
-whan woods ballers think that they are better because they have a "real" looking gun
-when fields make you pay $100 for a case of crap paint
-when noobies go behind the dead box
-the dye rotor
-really short fat people with minies stubbies and rotors {no offence to fat people}
-Wipers

Why do rotors grind your gears?

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users