627 replies to this topic

#601 sebmathguy

sebmathguy

This is... This is RACIST!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:36 PM

Not being able to play for over a year...

FTFY
This is a signature

#602 gijoey959

gijoey959

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:03 PM

When someone who owes you money flakes and you have to let a sweet ass Timmy slip through your fingers because you can't afford it anymore and someone else can

#603 Seliko

Seliko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:56 PM

When a man is coaching his son while playing with him, which is fine, but then begins to scream at me to "move up, you idiot!" while my cover is getting showered...eff that
I bought a Tippman. Never used it. 5 years later I decide to get back into the sport. Realize all I have is a 98C. FFFFUUUUUUUUU!

#604 gogpaintballer

gogpaintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:57 PM

Anyone who doesnt pay for their gear, and then at the field says they do and yet knows nothing about their ego 11 and dye rotor!!! It makes me really mad!!!!!!!!
I am HOAGIESON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#605 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

Anyone who doesnt pay for their gear, and then at the field says they do and yet knows nothing about their ego 11 and dye rotor!!! It makes me really mad!!!!!!!!

I smell jealousy.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#606 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

1. Grown Men who cower behind bunkers in open walk on rec-ball. If you come to play the game and you are over the age of 15, sack up and move forward. I hate seeing 7-8 people stacked up behind the starting woodsball bunkers and acting like they are helping the team. If you are on the other team and you do that, I will bunker you. Take it like a man.

2. People starting drama mid game. If you walk into my lane on your way to the sideline, and you get tagged, it's not my problem. It's called field awareness. If you try to rush me cause you got tagged on accident (I've seen it happen :dodgy: ), I will unload my hopper on you.

3. Kids that come up and talk shit on my set up, because they are decked with the latest marker that mommy and daddy's money could buy.

4. Wipers. Period.

5. Blind shooters, period.

6. People who I surrender, then shoot me in the back as I move away to a new target, and act like they never surrender. Nowaday's, I put several paintballs either on the wall next to them or by their feet, to make em hesitate.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#607 PBnBMAXd

PBnBMAXd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

i hate it when old guys or new players hide behind the dead box because they think that is going to make them bleed if they play within 40 yards of somebody.

#608 mb 2

mb 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 02:40 PM

People who fake being on the other team and think they are the best.

#609 pbkid74

pbkid74

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

When (today) I get bunkered by about 8 balls because the guy cant control his brand new Geo on full auto or super hi ramp...
Set up:
Invert Mini Dust Black, Ninja 45/45 tank, Empire Magna smoke, Dye i4's black
PAINTBALLS DO HURT.....For a second so stop being such a bitch about...

#610 Cheeyahboii

Cheeyahboii

PinoyBalla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

When the equipment owners don't want me to play with them. I came there to play with people around my own skill level so please just let me play. I don't want to play renters since I know they don't like me playing with them, I just want to build up my skills on people who can put up a fight. 3:

Setup: PM7 // Pinokio Hopper // 48/3000 Ninja Steely Tank // White Camo Dye I4's

#611 Girl-With-A-Gun

Girl-With-A-Gun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

Top 3 would be...
  • Wipers/cheaters in general.
  • Pod thief's!
  • When you gog someone and then someone else said they did it. Hit/kill stealers.

100% Canadian Paintballer...Eh?

#612 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

tit shots....omg oww

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#613 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,111 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:01 PM

tit shots....omg oww

Solution:

Spoiler

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#614 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• 13,954 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

sorry, my boobs get bounces...not gonna sacrifice that just for a bit of pain relief lol

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#615 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:02 AM

lol very interesting abby

#616 hogzilla88

hogzilla88

Something about narwhals...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:08 AM

Posted Image

#617 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:30 PM

People that complain when you bunker them because their being pussies and cowering behind their bunkers face it I want to play if you dont try to shoot me I will run you down and bunker the shit out of you i pay to have fun and when nobody is moving up its not fun bunkering hiding scrubs is.

FYI Im not talking about renters or little kids actually ill bunker a renter if they are over like 18

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#618 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:43 PM

When (today) I get bunkered by about 8 balls because the guy cant control his brand new Geo on full auto or super hi ramp...

Hate to break it to you but getting shot 8 times isn't being bunkered by any stretch of the imagination.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#619 walk on pro

walk on pro

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

people with ego's lighting up first time players. i mean really give them a chance!

Horizontal Stock Class CCI Phantom

2011 Proto Rail, Draxxus 68/45 with Ninja Pro Reg, Halo Too with Exalt Speedfeed, CP .685 14 inch 2 Piece Barrel.

#620 Zenoah

Zenoah

Beast from the East

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

You're saying that an inherent problem with the loader is the person's fault? :dodgy: Remember, not everyone has the ability to use fresh evil every weekend. A lot of fields are FPO.

A Prophecy will load bad paint.
A Pinokio will load bad paint (hell, it'll load pretty much anything).
A Rotor will not load bad paint.

One of these things is not like the other.

Back to the OP: When I've got the drop on someone, I go to shoot, and nothing comes out, because I forgot to pump the gun.

my rotor has loaded the shittiest paint ever perfectly. I've never had a real jam with mine.

But what really GMG is playing with shitty people all the time, or playing with rentals and them looking at me like im literally GOD. yes i own my own gear i am god.

Edited by Zenoah, 11 January 2012 - 11:52 PM.

Halo Pro.

#621 LJPVca

LJPVca

(。◕‿‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:07 AM

In grade 8 some kid kept talking about how he went to some field (He cant remember the name) somewhere that had go-carts with steel platforms welded on the back on which there were mounted "paintball machine guns". Apparently there was also a guy who sniped everyone because he had a rifled barrel and a scope...Posted Image

#622 paintballfreak907

paintballfreak907

Wasilla Splatterhouse For The Win

• Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

peole who use the fucking start gate as a bunker!

#623 shumanator_paint

shumanator_paint

Livin Lime!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:21 AM

What causes my gears to grind is incorrect lubrication or incorrect placement of them.

lmao indeed

#624 Cooprocks12

Cooprocks12

Bitch I AM fabulous!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:02 PM

people who have A-5's and think that they are the best 'snipers' ever and bragging about staying in and getting you( I WAS ALREADY OUT, HAND UP, GUN DOWN, COVERED IN PAINT).
TRIX ARE FOR DIX

#625 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

Kids who play "odd ball" where its 2 kids with an electro agains about 8 rental players, and they over shoot the shit outa them, then they come off saying how pro they are.

I disagree, i played 2 vs. 30, me and my friend with his Mini and my Axe, and we took them all down without getting hit in pouring rain. After that, i let everyone that wanted to shoot my axe on me or go waste my paint. I didn't brag about how good I was, but I was proud that I took out a lot of people that said it was ok, and that I surrendered about 6 of them.

#626 DarkSide

DarkSide

I want that Purple stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:43 PM

1. People who say they pay for their own gear when they are under 18 and think that the statement will affect how people think of them.
2. Cocky people in general
3. People who hate on any variation of paintball (Woodsball, Speedball, Recball, Scenario, etc.) they are all great
4. Refs that don't do checks are bitch when they are told to, your getting paid to do a job, the least you can do is put some effort into it.
5. Refs that take forever to start a game. I paid to play not to see you talk to your friends and take forever to start a game
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

#627 jdotrizzle

jdotrizzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

the twwelve tears olds with the matching planet eclipse gear cause they think it makes them look legit.

when a guy wastes six pods and a full hopper in one game shooting at nothing and then asks you for another pod

#628 amuro16

amuro16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

Anyone who throws paint grenades!!!! -_-
Etek3 LT. Ninja ghost 68/4500. Invert halo II. VForce Grillz mirrored lenses. Planet Eclispe Distortion 2009 jersey and pants. 2012 Valken Crusade paintball harness 4+7

#629 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:26 AM

Paint costing more than your soul and a first born child.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#630 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:58 AM

What really annoys me is the legalizing of RAMPING. Ramping takes away the need for one more skill AND helps pre mote over shooting. Yes over shooting happened when it was semi only BUT ramping makes it just that much easier.

I miss the days that if you wanted to sling paint you had to learn and perfect the ability to walk the damn trigger. Not every one could shoot the same ROF so it further made each player different and thus more entertaining. It also made the guns more interesting cause today ROF is all controlled by your board so having poor trigger geometry don't matter BUT back before ramping trigger feel was EVERYTHING.

I may take flack for this but i TRULY believe paintball should go back to Mech Guns ONLY. Id be more than willing to get rid of my electro again and if we had mech only tournaments id probably attempt tournament play again (i just hate ramping to me its nothing more than legalized cheating). I also think this would help the sport immensely.
AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#631 IPWNU

IPWNU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:27 AM

Those little kids with the latest gear. (Usually found with a Dye Dm12, 2012 Dye Rotor, Ninja 50/4500, 2012 Dye i4's, and just a bunch of other Dye soft goods) I saw one of those little fudgers at my local field today, made me wanna cry. :dodgy: P.S. He also claimed he payed the rough $2000 for all his gear. I laugh with my fellow teammates! Posted Image
Posted Image

R.I.P. Danijel 'BORG' Jagodic

#632 Cooprocks12

Cooprocks12

Bitch I AM fabulous!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

i just hate ramping to me its nothing more than legalized cheating)

if it is legalized, its not cheating. just saying.
TRIX ARE FOR DIX

#633 Devin Bailey

Devin Bailey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

when my parents won't drive me to the pro shop to buy a case of evil or redemption so I have to buy super crappy spectrum at my field. I would rather spend the extra 10 bucks to get a box of evil then have the crappy spectrum that doesn't break for anything.

Also not having my license! Posted Image

#634 Ajomega

Ajomega

No thats not me in the photo... yes its winsauce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:32 AM

My stupid friend who doesnt own any gear other than a mask cause his parents won't let him buy other shit saying he's gonna buy this and saying that he could own me with it and that pumps suck and pump play will get me killed and I suck and all that paint will destroy me, fucker forgets it just takes 1ball to get a kill.

Posted Image

http://www.rap4.com/...machine_gun.jpg
urgh. I cant figure out how to put my bfbc2 stats on here :(

#635 McLovin91

McLovin91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

Paint costing more than your soul and a first born child.

^^^THIS

Posted Image

"HHHHHHHHH"

#636 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

i just hate ramping to me its nothing more than legalized cheating)

if it is legalized, its not cheating. just saying.

LOL ok good point. Let me try re wording that. I think Ramping cheapens the sport. It takes away a skill the player needed to perfect to play the game at a competitive level. And personally i have huge issues walking a trigger thanks to crushing my right hand many years ago in a work place accident. But i still REFUSE to use a gun that ramps its blatant cheating in my books and id rather not use it.

I think the same way about another passion of mine Motorcycles and Racing. The big race series these days all the bikes have traction control so that the riders can "more safely push there bikes to the limit" or in other words so they can push there bike to the limit with less skill. And again don't get me wrong these racers and thus pro paintball players are AMAZINGLY skilled and again in both cases would leave me in the dust in awe wondering what the hell just happened and why my rear end hurts. BUT at the end of the day i guess i just miss the PURITY of the sports back in the day.

Case in point watch the motorcycle racing from the early 80s were the bikes are sliding around the track and the riders are just riding that fine edge. And then watch todays races and tell me whats more exciting to watch. Same can be said for paintball tournaments were entertaining back in the day were what gun you shot and how well you as a player were suited to that gun and its trigger really meant something on the field. It pushed companies to make there guns better and it pushed the players to work differently.

But i also am not delusional, I KNOW ramping is here to stay and i know a lot of what i say can be taken as well "Glory Day" talk but the question asked what grinds my gears and to me this is basically IT.
AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#637 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

fucking assholes that shoot at whatever bunker you are at and start screaming "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT I SAW IT HIT YOU GET OUT BLAH BLAH BLAH" when the player they are shooting at didn't even come out yet or they start yelling as soon as he gets running hoping the ref will pull him. it is fucking annoying, and i got the joy of watching a "team" practice with one asshole doing this for like 2 hours while we were filming a new safety video.

or the guys who are playing and start acting like a tough guy when they see someone walk out, regardless of wether or not they hit them "yeah see ya later bitch" and crap like that. it really pisses me off. one guy did it at a local woodsball big game so my brother another kid we know and i WALKED up onto him and shot him atleast 20 times each with a ref behind him and he would just not check himself lucky the ref grabbed him when we got within 10 feet and had people on both sides of his bunker... frustrating.

Edited by Demon, 17 February 2012 - 11:21 AM.

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#638 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:33 AM

I have to say refs not doing their job, if I call paint check don't just stare at me, come and freaking see.

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

#639 BigAng

BigAng

I can hear sweat trickling down ya cheek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

when refs let renters do whatever they want!

last week at my local indoor field (theres only one xball field to use):

me: hey ref can you not let these renters play in the experienced game so we can get good games in

ref: if they want to play with you guys they can

i think this is good but the field was packed! there was a private party a group a beginners and experienced.
there some younger kids in the private group playing in the private games, the beginner games, and the advanced games all in a row while we were getting every 3rd game. it was such bs

another time:

6'5'' me in snake as 2nd to last guy: ref check the dorito (i saw the paint brake on his hopper)

ref:....

me: ref check the dorito!

ref: hes clean

me: you cant see him from here go check i saw it brake!

2 seconds later i get shot.

#640 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

1.wipers
2.people who don't chrono
3.people who complain about getting shot
4. when people start talking about frozen paintballs
5.when people bring their wives/kids/gfs. Then get pissed when they get shot. I told my gf I wouldn't let her go with me unless she got shot at least once.
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

#641 shooting ropess

shooting ropess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

what grinds my gears is when people think gun hits dont count so i shoot his walmart hopper like 7 times and it breaks and he gets mad at me

#642 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

Axe all the way. And that all green setup looks like someone crapped on it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That, that shit grinds my gears, more than words can describe.

#643 xjado321

xjado321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:45 AM

I hope no one gets offended from this but:
-fat kids with nice gear and they sit behind back center the whole damn time.
Funny story:
On my first time playing a fat kid with a mini and a rotor waddled around to bunker me and i shot him in the ear with my bt4 rental, he went off the field crying and complaining how he couldn't hear out of his ear anymore, i laughed for quite some time after that.

#644 POSSOM

POSSOM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

I HATE two things...

1 - Little kids, with the newest ego and all flashy gear that costs an arm and a leg for the average folk, who claim they are the best! But we all really know that their parents buy all of their gear! As they go to the field and only buy a bag of paint, shoot it... then sit around the staging area and be field trolls all day. Nagging on about how great they are... "Oh, look at my new ego! My other one was too dirty and I don't know anything about cleaning my own gear, so I just bought a new one" ... " Oh, Look at how fast I can shoot! 30Bps!" ... "I can bonus ball you because my mom makes allot of money, and I come here every weekend!"... so on and so fourth, you know the song.

1.1- Go away
1.2- Go away!
1.3- GO AWAY! Ramping is NOT cool! Bonus balling is NOT cool! Field trolls are NOT cool!

2- I don't like wipers... but that goes without saying.

Man... That felt kinda nice :blink:

#645 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

People who aren't aggressive. I'm up to the 50 in less than two minutes and you're still in back right. What the fuck are you even doing back there.

#646 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

People who aren't aggressive. I'm up to the 50 in less than two minutes and you're still in back right. What the fuck are you even doing back there.

lol :P He's waiting for you to come visit him.

#647 NDomipolo

NDomipolo

Tier 1 is coming....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

this is so true,omfg i hate this, and its in any game,theirs always ppl that just want to sit in the back .

#648 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

When paint decides that it wants to shit the bed on me and get turned into a smoothie in my loader and my gun is shooting absolutely everywhere because everything is covered in paint.

Then you have to take the next few games to take apart your gun and loader and clean everything and you end up playing like shit for the rest of the day because it pisses you off so much.

Edited by bigx, 20 March 2012 - 09:37 PM.

#649 IPWNU

IPWNU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

When people call PAINTBALLS, bullets. Seriously? And just those douche bags you play with every once in a while that give you shit for doing something incorrectly.. Posted Image
Posted Image

R.I.P. Danijel 'BORG' Jagodic

#650 Toxic Polar Bear Sam

Toxic Polar Bear Sam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:37 PM

oh i have some more

people who bonusball rentals (like if you really want to bonusball someone do it to me not to the poor 10 year old here for his first time)

the guy who always seems to have new shit (yes it pisses me off cause i never know what he did with the older stuff)

"pro's"(really the little kids with DM's) who complain it hurts when they get bunkered at 250 FPS (like come on you say you play tournaments but you can't take a paintball from 2 feet away shooting at almost reball speeds)

the lack of proper reffing in local tournaments (like come on i hit him three times in the pack and he wiped all three shot come on do your job and watch the field properly)

the lack of proper rule enforcement (is it really that hard to check if people's gun are on semi not ramping)

people who treat me like a newbie cause i have a fucking cybird (you know what fuck you and your tippmann with your 20 inch barrel bitch)

people with lack of proper Knowledge coming into this sport (is it really that hard to look up a little of paintball on your computer so you don't look like a retard with his face painted black Posted Image)

and finally (for this post anyway) the fucking HST tax up here in Ontario (i hate you HST it use to only be 8% service tax on entry now it's the whole 13% i already pay 13% on paint do you have to fuck me over on entry too)

you probably are a newbie with a cybrid
i like to bunker people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users