Photo

Any competitive Airball fields anywhere?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Proto21

Proto21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:43 AM

Ok I live in Columbia SC, and I don't see a single field in SC that actually supports airball. The one close to me used to, but they just don't give a shit about airball anymore because they every weekend get 60+ players out there most being rentals. I tried to talk to them and ask about their plans, but just no dice and no plans to do anything to their airball field. about 1/3 of the bunkers wont stay inflated etc grass is all dead etc.

My question to anyone in this state is are there any fields that are even trying to care about their jobs, and the players? Anyone who actually supports Airball, or competitive/ tourney players in SC!?

#2 holth628

holth628

Don't eat blue waffles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:51 AM

the only place that I know of is PBC Greenville. They are part of the CFOA and have pretty legit fields. I am in cola right now too so I am also feeling your pain. I am new to the columbia area. What is the best place to go around here?
Hickory, dickory dock, three mice ran up the clock, the clock struck one, and the other two escaped with minor injuries

My Feedback: 1/0/0

#3 Kimmle

Kimmle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:30 PM

the only place that I know of is PBC Greenville. They are part of the CFOA and have pretty legit fields. I am in cola right now too so I am also feeling your pain. I am new to the columbia area. What is the best place to go around here?

If you`re looking for somewhere close by Ball Busters is about the only place. They have a single airball field and a few other wooded fields. Other than that you have to drive for a while.

#4 Yodi21

Yodi21

US Soccer fan- its an oxymoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:09 PM

PBC Greenville, and Pametto Hills, but thats a woodsball place mainly as well, but it still has a decent airball feild
Nearly legally blind, a triplet, and i love paintball

I wish I was a news reporter... My headline totally would have been "Man ruptures woman's breast with balls"

he sounds like a total cock waffle.

#5 sclogger

sclogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:36 AM

what about triggertyme? I play at bb all the time, have yet to venture over there, every now and then I see teams practice at bb.

#6 holth628

holth628

Don't eat blue waffles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

I heard triggertyme isn't doing too good. I was at ballbusters the other day how often you play there?
Hickory, dickory dock, three mice ran up the clock, the clock struck one, and the other two escaped with minor injuries

My Feedback: 1/0/0

#7 sclogger

sclogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:55 AM

I heard triggertyme isn't doing too good. I was at ballbusters the other day how often you play there?

Man I've played there the last three saturdays in a row, but that's been thanks to tax return season. Eventually that well will run dry, but me and a buddy of mine stumbled upon an area just down the street from my neightborhood, tucked back into some woods where somebody dumped several hundred tires, so we set up a fairly large course, made a couple dozen bunkers using the tires and pallets, and other stuff, and I gotta say it's a pretty good little course. I got a group of people coming to play it this Sat, weather permitting. If all goes well and we don't get kicked out( which I don't think we will, it's in such a well hidden area, it was pure luck we found it) we'll be trying to get some more people together. I think I'll be using my Gopro Camera this weekend, so I'll post a vid of some of the action.

#8 Sn4zzle

Sn4zzle

Official Redneck of TechPB!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:31 PM

Kevins ass over at Adventure Beach is finally doing something about his airball field because we are bring speedball BACK TO THE BEACH BITCH! w00p, So yeah Adventure Beach now has CFOA, Atlanta Paintball Association (is that the ACPX or something) hosting events at his field. I was wondering why when I was out there talking to some people I noticed we had legit 4 or 5 speedball teams just playing and then of course like 50 or 60 woodsballers and then lots of rentals.

7:19 PM [Blue fellow] I drink lubricant to keep my asshole voice away.

Proudly sponsored by Zephyr Paintball, check them out at ZephyrPaintball.com

#9 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

Ballbusters has a airball field? And they said they are getting new bunkers soon so idk if your down i like it there

Edited by spqr-king, 13 June 2011 - 06:02 PM.

#10 sclogger

sclogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:07 AM

Looks like this Sunday the new psp field will be up.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users