• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PBking4life

PBking4life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:57 PM

Located in old town arvada. Many guns for sale, not to mention air paint and anything else you may need. Total Chaos also has an amazing sanerio/rec field so come by and check it out.

#2 Blastman

Blastman

Super Awesome Amazing Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,450 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:57 PM

FIRST
Posted Image
OG Club-For the real TechPBers.

#3 melkson

melkson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:51 PM

All I can do is say i'm not pleased with Total Chaos Paintball, and that I will NEVER play there now. The owner contacted me about buying some markers from me at a very low price (I had offered spyders at $25 each (including a Bob Long Millennium), rebuilt and working, plus 3 other STBB for 2 cases of paint). After I spent 2 days (about 16 hours) rebuilding and testing the markers he wanted, he THEN says he doesn't want them at the agreed price and tried to lowball me further. This totally ruined my plans for the weekend of paintball play.

I don't care if he was able to screw somebody out of a couple of markers at ridiculous prices. You agree to a deal, you follow through unless there is a damn good reason. If you want 7 markers that cheap ($100 and 2 cases of paint), then buying 2 (not rebuilt) should not be a good reason.

For this reason, Total Chaos Paintball is on my blacklist, and I am recommending to all my friends the same. As I put on 2 Scenario games a year, I have ALOT of people that will get to hear this. Bad move, Total Chaos. You lost a great deal on guns, and an entire possible customer pool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users