#1 rgwinn

rgwinn

Purveyor of Useless Knowledge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:53 PM

Found this older post, and have to agree 100%:

I was having problems with the UL OLED yakuza board in my wife's DM. I emailed Will at Tadao , he said it sounded like the mosfet had gone out on the board and to send it in. I went to the tadao website and prepaid the shipping and sent it in. I sent it in on the 7th from Oregon and he is in North Carolina and on the 14th bam , there was a package at my front door. I opened it up and there was the Tadao board , he even threw in a Tadao decal sheet. He didn't charge me a dime to fix it , this is great customer service from a great company. It is rare to find customer service like this today. Tadao has made me a customer for life , i don't mind giving my money to a company that delivers and a president that cares.

Will big props to you and your company
Thank you for EXCELLENT customer service

Thank you
Donnie

I just had about the same exact experience, Well actually the exact experience, emailed Will, received a response back the same night, diagnosed the same problem with my UL OLED board, sent it to him (from Oregon), got it back super quick (with stickers).

You just don't find this level of customer service much anymore.

Thanks again to Tadao, and especially their leader.

Rod
Current Setup: Dye DM7, Rotor, Ninja 90/4500 w/Dye cover

Paintball Sniping - hiding in the weeds and trying to one ball people who are carrying enough paint to paint a small car and are also capable of shooting it fast enough to do it in less than the time it takes to read a stop sign

Ninja Air Owners Group | My TechPB Feedback | Warpaint - Home Field

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users