Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:48 AM

Taylored Graphics & Apparel
Custom Decals and Stickers

Posted Image

Did you ever want to express your self through some plastic adhesive film? Well you're in luck, because that where I come in! I've been getting pretty heavy into this whole shirt making stuff, and now I'm doing these decals. Practically any design you can imagine! I use Oracal 651 vinyl for best performance. Make stickers for your hopper, maybe even to the side of your gun?! Have a car window? Even better! You can put these things on just about any non-porous surface.

Pricing: This will vary. Usually these will not cost very much. For instance, the Goon Squad stickers in the picture. Black or white, will run about $0.75 - $1.25 a pop depending on the size. The Cobra ones you see, which are a 2 color overlay will run about $1.75 and up depending on the size and colors. If you stick to black and white, those will always be the cheapest. Colored vinyl will always cost a bit more.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Check out my new video on how to apply vinyl decals!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJBESZryqq8"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LJBESZryqq8[/url]

Item: Custom Vinyl Decals
Condition: New
Known Problems: None
Asking Price: Varies, as low as $0.75
Shipping Options: USPS - Minimum shipping price of $1.50
Trades of interest: None, I may surprise you though.
Location of item: North Texas
What is Included: Some sick stickers.

Edited by Steel546, 22 June 2011 - 06:09 PM.

#2 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

Bump!

#3 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:37 PM

Can I request my own to be made?

#4 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:16 PM

Oh oh I want one or 2. Can I have 2 custom ones done? Will you take cash-through-mail? if so....I want one sticker that says "Put your balls in here" and one sticker that says "Chicks dig my cocker".

The "Put your balls in here one" I would like to have a black background with blue lettering and the "Chicks dig my cocker" one to be a black background with pink letter, maybe a girly font.

Let me know if you can do that and how much, thanks :tup:

#5 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

Can I request my own to be made?

Yes! That's what I'm offering, custom stickers. You tell me what you want, and I make it.

Oh oh I want one or 2. Can I have 2 custom ones done? Will you take cash-through-mail? if so....I want one sticker that says "Put your balls in here" and one sticker that says "Chicks dig my cocker".

The "Put your balls in here one" I would like to have a black background with blue lettering and the "Chicks dig my cocker" one to be a black background with pink letter, maybe a girly font.

Let me know if you can do that and how much, thanks :tup:

Sure! I have some dark blue right now, but I'm guessing you want something more of a royal blue? Let me pick up some colors since I only have lime, steel blue, black and white. But how big do you want these? They'd be like $3 for both, and I'd take cash in mail :)

#6 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:22 PM

Hummm... I'll be back once I got a good one

#7 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:26 PM

No problem man. If you want to get some to promote your gun stands too (like stick them on the gun stands before you ship them), let me know.

#8 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:34 AM

Hmmm, I them about the size of your business cards, maybe a little bigger.

Lime green would look sick for the "Put your balls in here" sticker.

I still want pink for the other one though.

Thanks.

Edited by pirhana92, 20 October 2010 - 12:35 AM.

#9 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:41 AM

Could you put this on a decal?

Posted Image
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#10 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:53 AM

Hmmm, I them about the size of your business cards, maybe a little bigger.

Lime green would look sick for the "Put your balls in here" sticker.

I still want pink for the other one though.

Thanks.

I'll make a green one and show you what it looks like. I'll still get some pink vinyl too.

Posted Image

Hmm... let me redraw it a bit and I bet I could. Like it wouldn't have the textured patterns, but I could get close.

#11 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:01 AM

Awesome, thanks man.

#12 Fupa562

Fupa562

"Hail to the King of Fupas"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,725 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:07 PM

mmm interesting i will be back once i think of a good sticker....

#13 MWPythons

MWPythons

Real Slim Shady

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:11 PM

can you do our teams custom logoPosted Image

and can i see the "chicks dig my cocker" when your done cause i might want them also

Edited by MWPythons, 20 October 2010 - 06:13 PM.

Feedback +13/0/0 http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=113946

The #1 thing to realize about paint Grenades, they are NOT meant for woodsball.
No, they are meant to be taken onto the speedball field, and given to the guy going to snake, so then he can kamikaze run to the snake, and just start chucking them across to the other side. Make sure he had at least a dozen when he makes the run though.

#14 Fupa562

Fupa562

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,725 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:13 PM

I would like my avatar the Fupa King one and a guy sitting on a toilet (not a real person) and on the side saying "real ballers don't wipe"

For fupa king one:

I want the same colors as the avatar if possible

For the Real Ballers Don't Wipe:

I want the guy and the toilet in black outine and white fill and the letters are blue

Edited by Fupa562, 20 October 2010 - 06:17 PM.

#15 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:01 PM

No problem man. If you want to get some to promote your gun stands too (like stick them on the gun stands before you ship them), let me know.

I was thing about that, and yea if you could do black background and white letters? and and say "TMS Custom Gun Stands" it needs to be shorter then 5 inches and no bigger than an inch wide if you can do that. and then one that says "Compact" and one that says "Sleek" same color but 4 by 1 inches.

if I could see pics and price.

Thanks,
TMS

#16 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:41 PM

[quote name='sticktodrum' date='20 October 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1287553302' post='1736761']

Posted Image
[/quote]

Hmm... let me redraw it a bit and I bet I could. Like it wouldn't have the textured patterns, but I could get close.
[/quote]

Sure. Do what you can.
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#17 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• 13,954 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:50 PM

i might check you guys out for some team stuff...saw ur headbands and shirts too

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#18 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:55 PM

can i get one, black, with blue mopar m and mopar or no car, about 3 feet long and 5 inches wide? it would go on my back window, and be inside the car looking out (i think its reverse print then)

University of Wisconsin Whitewater Paintball Club
Sponsored by KEE, H2 Paintball, Empire
The Hooligans Paintball Team
Bob Long Victory Ripper Dye Rotor Dye Throttle 70/4500
Bob Long Ripper FST

#19 MWPythons

MWPythons

Real Slim Shady

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:02 PM

Posted Image

can you give me a estimate on this on and the colored one that i posted earlier

No, they are meant to be taken onto the speedball field, and given to the guy going to snake, so then he can kamikaze run to the snake, and just start chucking them across to the other side. Make sure he had at least a dozen when he makes the run though.

#20 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:46 PM

Just to start off... daaaaamn, lol. I did not expect to see this many responses when I came back from my night class, haha. Make sure to tell your friends, everybody!

can you do our teams custom logoPosted Image

and can i see the "chicks dig my cocker" when your done cause i might want them also

Yes, it shouldn't be a problem. I might have to clean that logo up a bit because it's a bit pixely. Let me know dimensions.

Here is the stickers for pirhana92, including "Chicks dig my cocker".

Posted Image

I would like my avatar the Fupa King one and a guy sitting on a toilet (not a real person) and on the side saying "real ballers don't wipe"

For fupa king one:

I want the same colors as the avatar if possible

For the Real Ballers Don't Wipe:

I want the guy and the toilet in black outine and white fill and the letters are blue

Sure. What dimensions did you want? It's $2 to $2.50 each for the Fupa sticker and the Toilet sticker.

I was thing about that, and yea if you could do black background and white letters? and and say "TMS Custom Gun Stands" it needs to be shorter then 5 inches and no bigger than an inch wide if you can do that. and then one that says "Compact" and one that says "Sleek" same color but 4 by 1 inches.

if I could see pics and price.

Thanks,
TMS

Are these ones you're wanting to stick on your gun stands, or something different? Because if you wanted to just do like a batch, you could just get some in white and some in black and alternate for dark or light colored gun stands. Also, if your willing to buy a few I wouldn't mind making you some to show. It's just that once I cut it, it's cut, lol.

Sure. Do what you can.

Do you have like an original image, maybe a photoshop file for this? If not, no worries.

i might check you guys out for some team stuff...saw ur headbands and shirts too

Appreciate it. :) We do all sorts of custom apparel without the hassle of people trying to meet a quota for someone to make something.

can i get one, black, with blue mopar m and mopar or no car, about 3 feet long and 5 inches wide? it would go on my back window, and be inside the car looking out (i think its reverse print then)

Whooooaaaa, lol. Explain that one more time. A black outline with blue words? And I could do 3 feet, but it would be split up. I could do up to 24" wide.

Posted Image

can you give me a estimate on this on and the colored one that i posted earlier

Just let me know what dimensions. If it's around like 4"x4", probably around $1.50 for just a black only sticker, the colored one would be like $3 or so.

#21 Senior SL8R

Senior SL8R

World Domination.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:51 PM

How much would it be for stickers that say "Don't Fief deez podz" ? About 4 of them
- Crew 343 - D5 -
Posted Image

#22 Fupa562

Fupa562

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,725 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:58 PM

For the pupa king I want a 3x3 and for the real ballets don't wipe I want a 3x3 as well

#23 Fupa562

Fupa562

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,725 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:02 PM

How much for 2 of each? And can I change the decisions to like 2.5 x2.5 for both

#24 pbking001

pbking001

G-Unit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:14 PM

ill be interested in the mw pythons logo stickers as well, im actually the captain so i might order a bunch of them sometime. examples of both would be cool but i might just buy one of each firstand then end up buying more but would you give a discount for buying alot at one time?

#25 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:23 PM

Sure. Do what you can.

I don't, sorry. My friend who does the imaging doesn't give out his original files.

#26 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:23 PM

Yea sure I'd be willing to do a batch of light and dark, I would be willing to do $15 worth of stickers don't know how many that is lol. Would the stickers peel the paint off my gun stands?

#27 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:16 AM

How much would it be for stickers that say "Don't Fief deez podz" ? About 4 of them

In white or black, it'd be like $2.50 total.

How much for 2 of each? And can I change the decisions to like 2.5 x2.5 for both

Yea, I just redrew the Fupa one to 2.5x2.5. For 2 of each, it'd put it at around $7.50 for 4 shipped.

ill be interested in the mw pythons logo stickers as well, im actually the captain so i might order a bunch of them sometime. examples of both would be cool but i might just buy one of each firstand then end up buying more but would you give a discount for buying alot at one time?

Yea, I always do discounts for bulk orders! Depending on how many, just let me know a number and some solid dimensions, I can only cut so small of graphics. Just let me know what you decide!

I don't, sorry. My friend who does the imaging doesn't give out his original files.

That's no problem. If he does have it, see if he can take out that notepad background and get it in a .bmp form and it would make my life a lot easier, lol.

Yea sure I'd be willing to do a batch of light and dark, I would be willing to do $15 worth of stickers don't know how many that is lol. Would the stickers peel the paint off my gun stands?

Haha, well if you don't do the 2-layer stickers and you just did straight black and straight white, I would do 50 total for $15. So you could split that up into 25 "TMS Custom Gun Stands" and 25 "Sleek" "Compact" mixed. You can decide how many you would want in black or white (say 15 white "TMS gun stand" and 10 black "TMS gun stand", etc...)

And the stickers should not peel off the paint. It's 6-year vinyl, so they're meant to last and they stay on as long as there's no dirt/debris/oil underneath. I would just make sure that your paint is completely dry before sticking them on.

Okay everyone, I have some important papers I have to write tonight so keep the requests coming and I'll check back in a bit!

#28 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:00 AM

And what does the second layer do? And when you say no oils if I were to put on a hooper would the oil from the paint make it peel?

#29 Fupa562

Fupa562

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,725 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:43 AM

ok sweet pm to finish the rest of the confidentialPosted Image details

#30 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:55 AM

Those look awesome Kyle. How much for those?

#31 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:30 AM

And what does the second layer do? And when you say no oils if I were to put on a hooper would the oil from the paint make it peel?

Really the second layer doesn't serve much of a purpose other than making a contrasted background or for other aesthetic reasons.

The picture on the left shows a single layer sticker on a dark object (so a white only goon squad sticker on my black vinyl cutter). Simple, effective. The picture on the left shows a 2-layer image (pink on black) on a light object, in this case a piece of paper. Now this would cost more because it has 2 layers, but if that pink were to stick on the white without the black, you would still be able to see it. Right? So what I'm saying is save your money on a 2-layer vinyl and just stick with a single layer, because in your case it will serve the same purpose. See what I mean? Let me know if you have questions, aight?

Posted Image Posted Image

As far as the oil goes, just wipe off anything and then you can stick it on. It's not a big deal. Once it's on, nothing will get underneath it.

ok sweet pm to finish the rest of the confidentialPosted Image details

Gotcha. ;)

Those look awesome Kyle. How much for those?

$3 for both. :D

Edited by Steel546, 21 October 2010 - 10:49 AM.

#32 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:42 AM

That's no problem. If he does have it, see if he can take out that notepad background and get it in a .bmp form and it would make my life a lot easier, lol.

Sure. I've actually got a square version of it (podcast's album art) that I'm asking to have done without the background. So, I'll throw that your way.

#33 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:06 AM

Awesome, send me a PM with your addy and I'll send the money out tomorr:)

#34 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

alright that sounds good and I'll take 5 Sleek stickers, 5 compact stickers, and 15 TMSballer's Custom Gun Stand stickers for now I'll be back later once I use all of these. let me know the price, and they can't be any longer then 5 inches, and if it's an inch wide if I were to wrap it around a 1/2 inch pvc pipe would it overlap?

#35 Alted4

Alted4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:03 PM

Can you do 5 or so of the pic in the link (insert didn't work) and another 5 of the Illinois Ballers Club pic?

http://www.facebook....110801455607658

TMS: 1/2 PVC pipe has a circumference of just over 2 1/2 inches

Edited by Alted4, 21 October 2010 - 06:15 PM.

#36 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:58 PM

Thanks

#37 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

Just to start off... daaaaamn, lol. I did not expect to see this many responses when I came back from my night class, haha. Make sure to tell your friends, everybody!

Whooooaaaa, lol. Explain that one more time. A black outline with blue words? And I could do 3 feet, but it would be split up. I could do up to 24" wide.

I would like to put the sticker on the inside of my window, looking out of the car...imagine a sticker on the inside of your computer screen, facing you...got it? lol, im getting confused myself. Just do the mopar m on one, and the mopar or no car on the other, yes, black with blue letters, white outline would probably help too, id like a chicks dig my cocker too if possible

University of Wisconsin Whitewater Paintball Club
Sponsored by KEE, H2 Paintball, Empire
The Hooligans Paintball Team
Bob Long Victory Ripper Dye Rotor Dye Throttle 70/4500
Bob Long Ripper FST

#38 MWPythons

MWPythons

Real Slim Shady

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:23 PM

can you do the black and white logo for me 4x4 and can i get 10 of them and r they shipped

#39 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:01 PM

alright that sounds good and I'll take 5 Sleek stickers, 5 compact stickers, and 15 TMSballer's Custom Gun Stand stickers for now I'll be back later once I use all of these. let me know the price, and they can't be any longer then 5 inches, and if it's an inch wide if I were to wrap it around a 1/2 inch pvc pipe would it overlap?

Sure man. Did you want them in white or black or a mix? And as Alted said, it'll be fine since the diameter is over 2.5

Can you do 5 or so of the pic in the link (insert didn't work) and another 5 of the Illinois Ballers Club pic?

Umm, kind of. It's just that these aren't printed, they're cut. So I can't do like super detailed images. I might be able to do the Illinois one, but I only have like a lime green right now and to get all of the gun detail, they would have to be somewhere around 4" or so tall proportionately. That United Mixed martial arts one I could do if I re-drew it to a simpler image, but no way as the way it sits right now.

I would like to put the sticker on the inside of my window, looking out of the car...imagine a sticker on the inside of your computer screen, facing you...got it? lol, im getting confused myself. Just do the mopar m on one, and the mopar or no car on the other, yes, black with blue letters, white outline would probably help too, id like a chicks dig my cocker too if possible

Ahhhhhhhh. Mopar as the company. Gotcha. Um, shoot me a PM and we'll get this worked out, because it'll be a little tricky and more detailed.

Also guys, finished up some for Fupa562. Check these out.

Posted Image

#40 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:09 PM

can you do the black and white logo for me 4x4 and can i get 10 of them and r they shipped

Sure. Did you want the black on a white background, or just a black logo? If you want the black only, it would be $8 shipped total for all 10. If you want black with a white background, it will be $18 shipped. And I might have some suggestions on your logo you might like. ;)

#41 Alted4

Alted4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:14 PM

The Illinois one can be modified to just the words, if necessary. And for the United pic, here's a much simpler one:

#42 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:16 PM

Id take a couple of the Illinois ones.

Chicago Backdraft
CPX Paintball | DYE Paintball | LSD Paintball

Geo2
Legit Gearbag Sale- Stuff you actually want this time.

#43 Alted4

Alted4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

Id take a couple of the Illinois ones.

I was going to recommend them to the club.

#44 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

:D

Chicago Backdraft
CPX Paintball | DYE Paintball | LSD Paintball

Geo2
Legit Gearbag Sale- Stuff you actually want this time.

#45 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:26 AM

Mixed like half of each and do you play paintball not sure if it's a dumb question just never seen you buy paintball gear?

#46 pbking001

pbking001

G-Unit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

on the mw pythons ones how much for 10 colored ones and 10 black ones? on the colord ones just have the center yellow diamond part not the extra black diamonds and on the black one just the black without a background. all of them 2"x2" idk if you understand all that im saying but i also know your talking to my teammate about all this kinda stuff but a estimate on what i said would be nice.

#47 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:46 PM

The Illinois one can be modified to just the words, if necessary. And for the United pic, here's a much simpler one:

I think that's the same picture, lol. If you want that cage thing behind it, it would have to be redrawn or I can just do the words.

Mixed like half of each and do you play paintball not sure if it's a dumb question just never seen you buy paintball gear?

Haha, I do. I've worked at Gatsplat Indoor Paintball in North Texas for over 4 years now, and have been playing for almost 9 years. I think the only paintball related things I've purchased was a Rapper and then traded some guns on here.

As far as the stickers go, this is what I have:

TMSballer's Custom Gun Stands - 10 white, 5 black
Compact - 3 white, 2 black
Sleek - 3 white, 2 black

I'm not sure if "TMSballer's Custom Gun Stands" will fit in 5 inches, heh. Let me know if you have any other ideas.
So $8 for those. :)

on the mw pythons ones how much for 10 colored ones and 10 black ones? on the colord ones just have the center yellow diamond part not the extra black diamonds and on the black one just the black without a background. all of them 2"x2" idk if you understand all that im saying but i also know your talking to my teammate about all this kinda stuff but a estimate on what i said would be nice.

I see, I think, lol. I'm not sure if I could do that in a 2"x2" because it's so detailed and really small. If you can adjust your artwork to what you want in each color, it would help me understand a bit more.

#48 Alted4

Alted4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:09 PM

Ur right, it did do the same picture. Go one over from it. Its just the words in red outlined in black with a black outline in the same shape, but it's a white background.

#49 Steel546

Steel546

Drupaler.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:14 PM

Ur right, it did do the same picture. Go one over from it. Its just the words in red outlined in black with a black outline in the same shape, but it's a white background.

Ah, got it. Yea I could do that, but I would have some suggestions for some editing.

#50 Alted4

Alted4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:25 PM

Fine with me. I suggest PMing to keep ur thread pretty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users