• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 joesilvpb

joesilvpb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:35 AM

So I am trying to get my 3man team to practice, we play in a league together. One drill most tourny players tell me to do is 2v1. Any1 have advice on how to play as the single. Its so easy for the 2 to trap you. I guess what I am asking is, is there a strategy for the single?
TECHPB TO THE FRONT!!!

#2 maximumslinky

maximumslinky

Peoples Champ

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:04 PM

when i play single in a 2vs1 my whole goal is to spray alot of paint or win the snap shooting battles and put the other players in their bunkers and make a move to a new bunker as fast as i can. you dont want to get tunnel vision and gunfight with one player while the other runs up on you. once you make a move to another bunker unseen and you hear the other guys shooting at your old bunker, you know you have it won.
There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who think they can and those who think they can't. both of them are right.

#3 jmoutlaw

jmoutlaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:06 PM

Get out to one of the back corners, and just work both sides of the field methodically.
ADVERSITY, Bitch!!
Sponsored by HedzUp.

#4 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:52 PM

Get to the snake corner, it's harder for them to run down snake side. Focus on one gunfight at a time, don't snap out to each side like a wild man. Keep checking both sides of course, but don't be switching hands more than shooting.

#5 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:01 PM

The 2 should always win.

If they don't there is something wrong. Which means lack of communication and theyre not crossing up properly.

Edited by Distortion_UK, 03 November 2010 - 08:02 PM.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#6 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:30 PM

yeah, take the snake corner. and stay from there. if youve ever watched pros play, when they are last and if they are playing back they ALSO try to take the snake corner. its so they can keep the snake cover, but its also hard to get boxed in and owned.

Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users