• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 BomberManDan

BomberManDan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:36 PM

Hey, I live in a small town called State College. I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere good to play around there.
Empire product owners' club

#2 Pokey

Pokey

Half Asian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:52 PM

SKIRMISH USA!!!
Posted Image

I am under 18 and pay for all my gear.

ETEK 3 LT | Dye Rotor | Ninja 68/4500

#3 mental_hop

mental_hop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:11 PM

Skirmish is in no way central Pa. It's about an hour and a half north from Philly. The only place I know of that's anywhere close is Ambush Paintball in York. That's probably still pretty far though from where you're at. I've heard a ton of good things about that place though from people who've been.
White Roses for Warfare!

#4 The Hustla

The Hustla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:21 AM

Ambush and Sure Shot are in the Lancaster area

#5 BomberManDan

BomberManDan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:21 AM

Alright thanks, I'll just have to plan far in advance to make sure everything goes well

#6 Fafnir

Fafnir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:30 AM

There is a fairly decent field located just north of Harrisburg off of route...322, called Linglestown paintball, I think it use to be called foxhole. it has decent woodsball fields but no airball. Last time i was there, which was, about 9 months ago, their prices were pretty reasonable. 15$ for green fees and all day air (CO2 or HPA). Paint was 55$ a case (Stinger brand). The field is a little difficult to find because you have to take a turn off the main road and drive past a cemetery, small housing development and a farm. They do have a pro shop however it is located back on the main road about a mile or two from the field the address is...Posted Image5974 Linglestown Road, Posted ImageLinglestown, Pennsylvania 17112Posted Image. This was the field i started at , and it was such a good experience i have never stopped, i definitely suggest looking into it. and you can call the pro shop at 717-541-8323Posted Imagethough it dose keep weird hours (4pm to 8pm) because the owner runs the business on the side of whatever work he does for a living.
Target Verified. Commencing Hostilities.

#7 BomberManDan

BomberManDan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:26 PM

Wow thanks, I'll be sure to check that place out when spring starts up

Edited by BomberManDan, 04 December 2010 - 09:28 PM.

#8 breg

breg

Mean, Hateful, Fat, and Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:58 AM

There is Three Borthers in Elton... kind of ghetto but a good group of guys and gals. There is also Dry Bones in Hyndman, near the PA/Maryland state line. Nice place but the owners/operators dont really have a whole lot of PB exp. Then, and I hesitate to mention this place, there is the Urban Warzone in Altoona. I won't go there because they charge $85 dollars a case for Spectrum, and it is field paint only. Not to mention the place is a concrete nightmare and I refer to the marrs and scratches that guns aquaire from just playing there as "Urban Rash"
Posted Image

#9 BomberManDan

BomberManDan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:08 PM

There is Three Borthers in Elton... kind of ghetto but a good group of guys and gals. There is also Dry Bones in Hyndman, near the PA/Maryland state line. Nice place but the owners/operators dont really have a whole lot of PB exp. Then, and I hesitate to mention this place, there is the Urban Warzone in Altoona. I won't go there because they charge $85 dollars a case for Spectrum, and it is field paint only. Not to mention the place is a concrete nightmare and I refer to the marrs and scratches that guns aquaire from just playing there as "Urban Rash"

Thanks, and yeah i've played at the urban several times and the prices are way too high. I've also seen way too many people slip and break feednecks and hoppers

#10 darkmatter

darkmatter

Defender Of Ego's

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:16 AM

i cant believe no one mentioned wanna play paintball....theyre the best "local speedball" field around theyre off 11/15 in dillsburg, still central pa. they also have an amazing pro shop. after that we can move on down to paintball adventure park another favriote for me they have wonderful speedball fields and proshop, lots of great practicin and d2 teams to play. after that we can go to the lehigh valley paintball complexes north or south take your pic both great outside and indoor fields...also a great way to find all paintball places is to go to www.pbreview.com they have a field finder for like everything, just type ur zip code in and it gives them to you starting with the closest one to ur area, also has reviews on each and explanations. good luck

#11 BomberManDan

BomberManDan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:41 PM

thanks for all the help!!

#12 breg

breg

Mean, Hateful, Fat, and Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:55 PM

I know it is a stretch for you, but there is now Dry Bones in Hyndman. Like i said it is a stretch since it is about 10 min from the MD line, but not a bad field. We are actually thinking of going down there next weekend.
Posted Image

#13 etekbeast

etekbeast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

place in Milton called AEL bro,look on the internet for their website, Im located in Middleburg near Selinsgrove and I know your pain,no where to ply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users