• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 matkat

matkat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:14 AM

I have watched a decent amount of the techpb material, in particular gun reviews. I find Mike does a stellar job doing reviews and tells some interesting and often advanced stuff about the markers worth knowing. However, since the reviews are subjective more often than not focusing on details or improvements of a marker and giving subjective sometimes hard to compare general opinions on the markers.

I often find when trying to select a high end marker based on marketing info from manufacturer and videos here, I am still finding it an apples to oranges comparison.

I feel it would be good to start a permanant thread with a 1-10 rating system such as the one below for each marker he does a video review on, so ballers can more easily compare markers.

Accuracy (straight foward enough comparing accuracy on a base system, so when he says the accuracy is good on one high-end marker and anonther one with a 9 and one with a 10 at least give a straight foward superiourity in the given category, good accuracy in itself is not comparable in any practical sense)
Consistency (again consitency can be good or bad, or much better in newer or high end markers but how do they compare apples to apples)
Efficiency (5= 5 PODS 10= 10+ PODS) Could even put the straight number, maybe click to compare like some vendors have, but this would be the first comparing across brands)
Wieght (just put the wieght)
Style (style can be good, bad or subjective but a comparable rating, understandably an opinion would still be useful
Innovation (Did it revolutionize something, make it better, others copying = higher rating)
Feel (Subjective, but rateable, he gives opinions but good feel compared to....? ego10 feels superior in hands to all others? some other marker? I can find which is good from review, many, but not best)

Price/Value - self exp

Anyway, I think with all the effort Mike puts into the nuassances of each gun, it would be straightforward enough and VERY USEFUL to those of us considering dropping the dough on a high end makers, want to be sure its the right choice.

Nuf said, hope others and mods/mins/mike think its a good idea, sure players and techpb viewers would find it useful.

#2 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:29 PM

Agreed. This would help the techpb experience
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

#3 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:45 PM

Nearly a year old thread... Come on man..

and it won't happen. I can tell you that now.
Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users