Store and Proshop
Synergy Paintball Challenge
29344 Lorain Rd.
North Olmsted, OH 44070

Field Hours
Saturdays 10am - 6pm
Sunday 10am - 6pm
Weekday by special arrangements

well what can i say,i love the shop,feild is amazing,cheapest feild prices in the area($55 for a case,admision and all day air!)

theres 5 feilds

meat grinder:Just imagine, Speedball with Trees!!!!!

fort synergy:great game for capture the flag,and attack and defend(my personal favorite)

the jungle:lots and lots of brush,someone could be three feet infront of you and you wouldnt know

sppl feild:this feild is very large!!great for big scenerios.

speedball feild:setup on air bunkers varies every week,local d2 team(cleveland synergy)plays about every sunday during the spring and summer,its fun shooting faces with them,oh and the shop owner plays on the team to.

for more info on the feilds go to http://synergypaintb...e.com/field.htm for more info

now for the shop!!
im in there about once or twice a week,everything is displayed on the walls nicely,great repair service,warrenty on every new gun bought from synergy

Attached Files

straight Synergy"THERES NOBODY THAT CAN STOP MY SHINE!!"

#2 Littleston101

Littleston101

Avid Paintball Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:50 PM

cool

i didnt know they has an sppl field

#3 SH4RPSH00T3R-93

SH4RPSH00T3R-93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:58 PM

Thanks for more info on the pro-shop. I should be going there soon to look into some gear(yes i'm a noob)
I live about one and a half miles from the field. What about you?
Posted Image

#4 dangerous g4

dangerous g4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

damn i remember my first time paintballin i went here the fort field is realy fun so is the jungle well all the fields are realy fun alot of nice people when i go

Edited by dangerous g4, 21 October 2010 - 02:51 PM.

#5 nowan4ever

nowan4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:24 PM

you guys should put up the airball fields more often if you even have them anymore

#6 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:15 AM

ty for bringing back a dead thread about a shit field. :tup:

Kent State University Paintball Club
The University of Akron Paintball Club

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#7 jeremy

jeremy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:04 AM

you guys should put up the airball fields more often if you even have them anymore

they are working on a new speedball field, the poles are installed and the cabling is about 50% complete, it should be complete in may.

ty for bringing back a dead thread about a shit field.

no reason to still have bad blood, you should move past it. You have no right to criticize a field that you no longer work at.

#8 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:32 AM

Yes I have no right to criticize a field that I no longer work at. I was never employed by that field. And do you not criticize a movie after you have seen it? I have been to the field. The field sucks. The prices are outrageous, especially the fluctuating ones. The refs and owners are clueless. And those poles you are mentioning are probably the same poles that were put up a year ago for a speedball field that was never built. Unless you mean that little piece of junk 20x30 paintball field with the nice mulch and the bird cage around it.

Edited by Kirko017, 29 April 2011 - 01:35 AM.

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#9 jeremy

jeremy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:46 PM

Have you seen the cabling that was done? $65 for a case of formula 13 or premium, all day air and admission is outrageous? It is a business, not someones backyard.

Wether you were employed OR sponsored by synergy it doesn't allow you to criticize them.

Correct me if i am wrong but most of the players on eminence were refs?

As I stated in my post above, there is no reason to have bad blood, paintball is a COMMUNITY. So even though you don't like a field there is no reason to criticize that field.

#10 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:34 AM

Have you seen the cabling that was done? $65 for a case of formula 13 or premium, all day air and admission is outrageous? It is a business, not someones backyard.

Wether you were employed OR sponsored by synergy it doesn't allow you to criticize them.

As I stated in my post above, there is no reason to have bad blood, paintball is a COMMUNITY. So even though you don't like a field there is no reason to criticize that field.

Well considering Warzone charges $60 for a case, all day air, and admission and is an Indoor field with turf, nice bunkers, bathrooms with indoor plumbing, nice proshop, etc Other outdoor fields in the area charge $40-$45 for a case, air, and admission.. Yeah..

It does allow me to criticize. I paid money to play there so I will criticize it. And I will do it negatively and continue to tell people to not go to a horrible field because there are plenty of better fields in the area that they can go to and give less of their money to.

A couple were refs.

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#11 jeremy

jeremy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:20 AM

Well considering Warzone charges $60 for a case, all day air, and admission and is an Indoor field with turf, nice bunkers, bathrooms with indoor plumbing, nice proshop, etc Other outdoor fields in the area charge $40-$45 for a case, air, and admission.. Yeah..

It does allow me to criticize. I paid money to play there so I will criticize it. And I will do it negatively and continue to tell people to not go to a horrible field because there are plenty of better fields in the area that they can go to and give less of their money to.

A couple were refs.

warzone is $60 just to use the speedball field, no other field. warzone is about 2 hours away, probably more for you, warzone is indoors as you said so they have to use turf, you are not comparing apples to apples.

You can spend your money where ever you want, just don't criticize a field that you haven't gone to in a years.

So as i have said in my others posts, move on with your life, stop living in the past. Paintball is a community, if you don't like synergy then don't go, go where ever you want, but don't criticize a field that you haven't gone to in years.

focus on your team and how you can improve, instead on focusing on how you can criticize fields.

#12 Tarome@NCPB

Tarome@NCPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:37 PM

A couple were refs.

warzone is $60 just to use the speedball field, no other field. warzone is about 2 hours away, probably more for you, warzone is indoors as you said so they have to use turf, you are not comparing apples to apples.

You can spend your money where ever you want, just don't criticize a field that you haven't gone to in a years.

So as i have said in my others posts, move on with your life, stop living in the past. Paintball is a community, if you don't like synergy then don't go, go where ever you want, but don't criticize a field that you haven't gone to in years.

focus on your team and how you can improve, instead on focusing on how you can criticize fields.

Warzone has two indoor fields. One speedball(PSP RACE2), and the other is rec styled field looks like wooden bunkers or something cool, I have never played it as I play speedball. You can also play outdoors in the Ghost Town scenario field. And they just recentley removed another outdoor rec field they had, and are putting a speedball (PSP RACE2) field outdoors aswell, with turf... Rumor has it that a cheaper paint will be used outdoors. Hope that clarifies what Warzone has to offer, I love that place.

I buy two cases a practice there for some great field DXS, on par with Stinger and premium.

I hope Synergy gets a speedball field, and great teams come from it, I live 20mins away, and would like to have a closer field to play at. Good luck. Keep us posted on any improvements that you guys are making! Any paintball is good for paintball!

I am new to Eminence, and I have heard from alot of players on how they feel about Synergy, and I still would like to see you do well!!

Are you guys open for paintball on Sundays? I have a few friends that are new to the game and would liek to arrange a date to play there!
I play for EMINENCE
I play at Total Paintball Addicts& Warzone Paintgames

#13 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:04 PM

Edited by Kirko017, 04 May 2011 - 04:49 PM.

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#14 jeremy

jeremy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

The field is open on sundays, if they would like to rent, they can rent 98s or a-5s, the speedball netting will be going up shortly, all the cabling was finished last weekend, I will be posting pictures when it is completely done, the field will be up both saturday and sunday when it is finished.

#15 nowan4ever

nowan4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

The field is open on sundays, if they would like to rent, they can rent 98s or a-5s, the speedball netting will be going up shortly, all the cabling was finished last weekend, I will be posting pictures when it is completely done, the field will be up both saturday and sunday when it is finished.

how often do you go to synergy?

#16 jeremy

jeremy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

i try to go as often as I can, when i have a day off, summer is my busy season at work. Why do you ask?

#17 nowan4ever

nowan4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:41 PM

i try to go as often as I can, when i have a day off, summer is my busy season at work. Why do you ask?

i was just wondering since i go there a lot, looking for players :P

#18 Tarome@NCPB

Tarome@NCPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

Speedball up yet?
I play for EMINENCE

#19 nowan4ever

nowan4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:41 PM

nope not exactly a surprise but they did move away from the valken paint

#20 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:56 PM

The mid-high end valken paint is fairly good. They should be focusing less on paint and more on places to shoot the paint.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#21 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:47 PM

Yes I have no right to criticize a field that I no longer work at. I was never employed by that field. And do you not criticize a movie after you have seen it? I have been to the field. The field sucks. The prices are outrageous, especially the fluctuating ones. The refs and owners are clueless. And those poles you are mentioning are probably the same poles that were put up a year ago for a speedball field that was never built. Unless you mean that little piece of junk 20x30 paintball field with the nice mulch and the bird cage around it.

Speedball up yet?

nope not exactly a surprise but they did move away from the valken paint

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#22 nowan4ever

nowan4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:16 PM

agreed i would like to see another field or two they definitely have room for probably 2 speedball fields, or 1 speedball and a small woodsball

#23 nowan4ever

nowan4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:35 AM

they put up their speedball field not the greatest though, they are still trying to get some more bunkers up

#24 Tarome@NCPB

Tarome@NCPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:03 PM

they put up their speedball field not the greatest though, they are still trying to get some more bunkers up

Can someone take some photos of the field?
I play for EMINENCE

#25 nowan4ever

nowan4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:31 PM

they still havent gotten the whole thing up yet and its smaller then the average speedball field

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users