• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Kriegersa

Kriegersa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:48 AM

hey i was just wondering if their were any good paintball fields around north alabama now that missions closed down and i dont care too much for FPS ( will go if i dont want to drive far haha)

i know about Liberty and N2 but i haven't been their can anyone tell me about N2 and Liberty .

thanks!

#2 pballa69

pballa69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:31 PM

n2s a really great feild to play at

#3 T-Freak

T-Freak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:54 PM

N2 in Cullman is decent

FPS Paintball in Huntsville is decent (Indoor field)

Phoenix Paintball Division in Athens is very poor

High Speed in fort Hampton rocks

you can find me at FPS each weekend (I volunteer reff alot)
iPump

#4 pballa69

pballa69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:31 PM

ok now that i have some time ill compare the feilds

liberty-is kinda like missions more new player oriented they have a few regulars but i wouldnt call them seasoned tournement paintballers if you wanna just come out and have some fun and not have to worry about getting shot alot this is the place for you.

fps-i only played there twice and the first time was great they had the airball feild set up and we had alot of fun
the second time i was disapionted they closed the airball feild and the feild layout was a clusterfuck the was a net in the middle and everyone just sat there and waited for sombody to crose over and they shot them and there was about 4 people there and all they did was talk about shooting up noobs and how they play aces which they dont because every aces ive been to i havent seen them there.
so overal its ok

pheonix-dont get me started worst feild ever.

mt doom-if woodsball is your thing go there if not dont go there

n2-best feild in alabama imo mrs ronda is the best thing since sliced bread she actually cares about the people that play at here feild she wont make people one ball it or she wont close early because noone showed up neither if you want to step up your game here is the place to go

#5 Kriegersa

Kriegersa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:22 AM

thanks guys for all your help right now im really looking at Liberty or N2, i heard N2 has a great proshop.

but anyways thanks again guys

#6 jtcrowder49

jtcrowder49

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:00 AM

Ok my all time fav field in north alabama is mt. doom we recently added another speedball field so we now have two. but they are mainly used for fun to play around on. Check the firlds website in my profile!

#7 napbackplaya

napbackplaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

i tell you where you need to go is north alabama paintball ask for archie or mr. brown they will hook you up tell them dillon told you about it. it is on baker lane in tuscumbia we have a 5man field 7man field 10man/ rec. field, and a woodsball field. and we have some new additions coming too we have an xball field coming soon. it may look like a bit of a run down field but these people really care for their customers.

#8 xPaintballxHKx

xPaintballxHKx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:51 PM

i play at N2 and Sand Mountain Shooters Club.Come to SMSC for a great time and great service and food! N2 is alos an amzing plce to play!
I rock an EGO 08.
UL Barrel.
DXS 48/45.
Empire Reloader B.
if ur under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sig

#9 ThiggyLuv

ThiggyLuv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:16 PM

hey i was just wondering if their were any good paintball fields around north alabama now that missions closed down and i dont care too much for FPS ( will go if i dont want to drive far haha)

i know about Liberty and N2 but i haven't been their can anyone tell me about N2 and Liberty .

thanks!

Kriegersa,

Liberty is a great place to play. It does have alot of new people that play thier but thier are also some teams that call liberty thier home. I don't know how good they are, but they are there. Let me know and we can play there some time.

#10 thomas.g

thomas.g

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:04 PM

if your ever in birmingham go down to paintball quest (paintballquest.com) by far the best field 14 fields even a little d-day al ranging from 1-6 acres heavey woodsball and light woodsball and its overall the best field in alabama
save a rock throw an ion
If your a true baller your heart pumps paint.
If your human your heart pumps blood.
Which are you?

#11 Holt

Holt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

thanks!

i play at liberty every weekend with my team and friends from my school. we had another team other there today. theres usually around 40-50 people coming in and out every saturday, come and try it out i love it down there.

#12 jellybean18

jellybean18

Death before Dishonor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

if your ever in Birmingham go down to paintball quest (paintballquest.com) by far the best field 14 fields even a little d-day al ranging from 1-6 acres heavy woods ball and light woods ball and its overall the best field in Alabama

I gotta agree, the Hatch's have done a great job with this place. The feild map on their website is a little out of date, D-day isn't shown but it's about 1 acre. They have knowledgeable ref's and owners, an on-site air smith, 2 airball feilds, 4 speedball, and the rest are woods. By far the bst place I've ever played
Posted Image

#13 jtcrowder49

jtcrowder49

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:00 AM

Mt. Doom paintball field is great!!!! over 140 acres....CHeck my sig for info

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users