• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 pbgunner93

pbgunner93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:38 AM

This thread is about any of dangerous powers products being compare to other companyes products. (guns, asa's, gun upgrades etc.)

No Flaming Please
Team "Nuclear Dinosauer Commandos"
Thanks for helping us get a team name, pm me if you wish to join this team
LilBill78: "do all electric hopper use batterys?"

#2 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:28 AM

g3 vs mini

whats the better gun
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

#3 blakeflakes

blakeflakes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:24 PM

I'd say pretty much at tie. im not sure if the mini has an LPR. the G3 needs one beacuse it operates @ 180 psi. i think the poppet valve operation of the mini makes it a little bit more efficiant than the G3. also remember that there have been some issues with mini's reguarding the electronics but invert has solved that problem. As for which is better i think its personal preference theres nothing really wrong with the G3. as a G3 owner myself i think its worth every penny. i was leaning twoards the mini but the G3 has never let me down. dangerous power makes really solid products at a great price.

#4 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:58 PM

The G3 does not have an LPR...
I would get the G3, feels much better in my opinion.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#5 blakeflakes

blakeflakes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:26 AM

I think the g3 needs an LPR if it had one it would be more consistant and efficiant

#6 outkastmike

outkastmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:44 AM

I have had two mini's in the past and i liked them they shot and handled good for the price point,i got a G3 a few weeks ago and sold the mini
If the G3 came from the factory with a more adjustable stock board fitted and the regulator seat issue's and sloppy stock trigger where sorted out and DP could make the G3 quiter and smoother to fire i thing it would beat the mini hands down.

The one thing that impressed me with the G3 is the feedneck and the RAPS asa and its a lot easier to strip down and clean and relube than the mini
Occam's razor...."All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

#7 lechoochpumpballer

lechoochpumpballer

Pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:32 PM

yeah definately g3
Cocker Owners Club #22
WE ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS OUR LOVE FOR THE SPORT
Proud to be a closed bolt baller!#4@#
Pump players UNITE

Why Throw An Ion When YOU Can Sell it for 60$ ???

#8 lord_g3

lord_g3

Bull Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:42 AM

G3 with pinokio, and GA 48/45 tank OR just bob long rapper?

#9 Colter

Colter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:32 AM

I think the g3 needs an LPR if it had one it would be more consistant and efficiant

You need to learn how the G3 and Threshold operate. Impossible to put a LPR on either, because of the way they operate.

#10 DP FUSION

DP FUSION

** Speed Kills**

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:43 PM

This thread is about any of dangerous powers products being compare to other companyes products. (guns, asa's, gun upgrades etc.)

No Flaming Please

the dp f7 rocks hard

yes yes yeeeeeeees

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users