• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

OK so I keep getting mixed answers about the Apex 2. Somebody please answer these questions if you have SERIOUS knowledge of the subject. Not what you Think, write what you KNOW.

#1 Does the Apex 2 fit on the Freak All American Front apex1 ready barrel? Also if anyone has actually used this set up "I know Mike does on SP1" is it a good set up?

#2 When does the Apex2 go on sale cause i still can't find it anywhere?

#3 Can you buy the Apex2 tip only?

#4 Does anyone know a good site to get the All American apex ready front?

#5 Last but not least, for all you guys who have got to use the Apex2 is it worth the money? Better, same, or worse than Apex1?
LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY... - GEN. PATTON

#2 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:42 PM

Ok so question #1 has been answered on another forum. Yes the Apex2 fits on the apex ready all american front. thanks mike

#3 rainmaster9ftw

rainmaster9ftw

milsim and pump junky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:47 PM

The Apex 2 wasn't released yet. However I do belive the price is set to be 44.95, and I heard you can get the tip alone, I'm not positive though.
Get better or get shot

#4 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:51 PM

Have you heard any word on the release date? I found a website that has them for sale but it is the ONLY website that does so it makes me kinda nervous that maby its a scam. Specially when the empire/bt website isn't even selling them yet. Website is http://www.sakworldp...apbasyhoti.html if you know of this place as a good source let me know.

The Apex 2 wasn't released yet. However I do belive the price is set to be 44.95, and I heard you can get the tip alone, I'm not positive though.

#5 Blarg

Blarg

"\_(ಠ_ಠ)_/"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:56 PM

When is it out?
Posted Image

#6 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

Like i said I found it on one website for sale already but its the only website i have found that will let you buy it which kinda worries me.

When is it out?

#7 DruidicRifleman

DruidicRifleman

The Celtic Warrior who BBQ'd your village

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:56 PM

http://www.ansgear.c...ex2barrel18.htm
Current Set up SP1 with a Ninja 90/45 and Velocity And always rocking a Nerf sword
back Up A5 72/30 Pure energy JJ custom barrel

We Killed Humans FOR WE ARE BORG!!!!! RIP In the great PB field in the sky man YOU will BE MISSED!!

Posted Image

#8 Mandoade

Mandoade

Woods for life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:18 PM

ANS pretty much gives you all the stats you need it has more positions for more spin. Now if you want stats as in accuracy and such you would really have to start talking with punk works. Besides more positions it now has a lower profile so it's not like a can on the end. As for the smart parts barrel Mike's video lists a place to possibly get them but they are rare seeing as SP has gone out of business. Now that GOG is opening though we may see a return of the old SP style barrels and such so be on the lookout for a remake.

Founding member of Brew City Bomb Squad!

DM9 Sale!

CPX Legion member

#9 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:49 AM

yeah Ive been looking everywhere for the 12 inch AA front. I found it in one place I'm probably gunna go for it since I know no the apex2 fits it.

ANS pretty much gives you all the stats you need it has more positions for more spin. Now if you want stats as in accuracy and such you would really have to start talking with punk works. Besides more positions it now has a lower profile so it's not like a can on the end. As for the smart parts barrel Mike's video lists a place to possibly get them but they are rare seeing as SP has gone out of business. Now that GOG is opening though we may see a return of the old SP style barrels and such so be on the lookout for a remake.

Any idea when the g1 is gunna be available to buy?

yeah Ive been looking everywhere for the 12 inch AA front. I found it in one place I'm probably gunna go for it since I know no the apex2 fits it.

#10 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:12 AM

Any idea when the g1 is gunna be available to buy?

GOG said they were going to start releasing guns between mid december- mid january. Since we are already past mid december I guess they are going to release their products next month. http://www.gogpaintb...ompage_gog.html They already have a list of barrels, accessories, and markers. It'll take time to come up with more products but they already have the freak system listed and some others.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users