Photo

Best Woodsball/ Scenario marker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

Poll: Choose your Poison (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Best woodsball gun all around... Select choice knowing you could have any mods you want on your choice.

1. Tippmann A5 (5 votes [12.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.82%

2. BT Delta Elite (1 votes [2.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.56%

3. tippmann x7 phenom (10 votes [25.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.64%

4. BT TM-7 (2 votes [5.13%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

5. BT TM-15 (4 votes [10.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.26%

6. SP-1 (17 votes [43.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.59%

Vote

#1 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:53 PM

So Im a Scenario player whos always wanting another gun just like everyone else who plays PB. So lets see what everyone thinks is the best gun. By the way I didn't put the Tiberius T4 because its kinda a unfair comparison to $500 and below markers. If I left out a good marker feel free to say so.
LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY... - GEN. PATTON

#2 Guy144

Guy144

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:58 PM

So Im a Scenario player whos always wanting another gun just like everyone else who plays PB. So lets see what everyone thinks is the best gun. By the way I didn't put the Tiberius T4 because its kinda a unfair comparison to $500 and below markers. If I left out a good marker feel free to say so.

either the phenom or tm15

#3 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

The phenom seemed like it was gunna be an awesome gun.then my teammate got one, and after playing a game it stated slipping out of Electronic mode. So he had it looked at and found out there is a defect in the bolt. And it really seems like tippmann has avoid the topic all together. I have continued to look, but the only solution that is out there is to take it apart and push this pin back in. Then it works it way back out and your back to where you were. Pretty disapointing for that expensive of a gun. If you know a permanent fix please let me know. lol Ive never used the TM15, i would like to try it out and see.

either the phenom or tm15

#4 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:49 PM

G1 or SP-1 for the win! It NEVER chops paint, even with the stock board, and its able to cross over into speedball if you want to in the future. It weighs less, so you can travel much easier, and in my opinion its bombproof. Over 3 years its in just as good of condition and ive bashed it on rocks, scraped it on bunkers etc. Also its pretty efficient - more so than any other marker on your list (except maybe the tm15), so you can stay on the field for longer. As well, its super quiet, so people will have a harder time trying to find where your shoting from.

All of these attributes in my opinion make the sp1 one of the best markers that are on your list. If you get one, you WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED. Especially for the price, you cant go wrong

You just need to be willing to lube it up ever 2/3 cases.

Edited by Danny D, 27 November 2010 - 04:54 PM.

#5 caws

caws

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:43 PM

For woodsball and scenario i suggest a PE gun. Or the FEP quest or the Vanguard creed.
If you're going for the milsim look i vote TM15 if you want something bigger and the Phenom if you want something smaller.

Edited by caws, 27 November 2010 - 05:44 PM.

#6 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:24 PM

cool good tips. Right now I use the a5 with cyclone pro kit, virtue board, freak system with apex tip. i love it. been a true shooting marker. but i know there is better out there specially in the new phenom and tm15. they seem to take a lot more psi to operate. i have never personally even seen an sp1 but i know they are very popular. i might try one out but i dunno. Do you know anything about the Rip Clip technology? sounds like the cyclone but its electronic which means batterys, more maintance, and not a reliable as a mechanized feeder like a cyclone.

G1 or SP-1 for the win! It NEVER chops paint, even with the stock board, and its able to cross over into speedball if you want to in the future. It weighs less, so you can travel much easier, and in my opinion its bombproof. Over 3 years its in just as good of condition and ive bashed it on rocks, scraped it on bunkers etc. Also its pretty efficient - more so than any other marker on your list (except maybe the tm15), so you can stay on the field for longer. As well, its super quiet, so people will have a harder time trying to find where your shoting from.

All of these attributes in my opinion make the sp1 one of the best markers that are on your list. If you get one, you WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED. Especially for the price, you cant go wrong

#7 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:30 PM

Correction i meant they operate on LESS psi.

cool good tips. Right now I use the a5 with cyclone pro kit, virtue board, freak system with apex tip. i love it. been a true shooting marker. but i know there is better out there specially in the new phenom and tm15. they seem to take a lot more psi to operate. i have never personally even seen an sp1 but i know they are very popular. i might try one out but i dunno. Do you know anything about the Rip Clip technology? sounds like the cyclone but its electronic which means batterys, more maintance, and not a reliable as a mechanized feeder like a cyclone.

#8 pizimp

pizimp

Jewmacian baller (jewish and Jamaican) Viva la Israel viva la Ja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:56 PM

phenom ftw
Posted Image

Its like a dirty crack head rubbing crack dust over his body and humping a gigantic crack rock....

Buying your upped guns

#9 Dr.war

Dr.war

the agg-king

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

i say sp1 because

A: it can use and electric hopper

B: runs better with HPA then an a-5 does

C: its cheaper than most on there but does just as good.

in my opinion it can keep up with a TM7 or TM 15 which are hundreds more.
set up= olive mini/invert too/ cf ss 68/45
PSN= i_pink_socked_u

#10 The Inflicted

The Inflicted

⊥ɥǝ Iuɟl!ɔʇǝp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

Does it have to look like a real gun?

#11 Ajomega

Ajomega

No thats not me in the photo... yes its winsauce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

Tm-15 is the same thing as a TM-7 internally. Theyre also both invert minis on the inside. SP didnt get picked as the best woodsball gu for no reason though. Its between TM-15/TM-7 and SP1. Its now really down to looks and such.
urgh. I cant figure out how to put my bfbc2 stats on here :(

#12 lashcoin

lashcoin

Chicken in the coop!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:50 PM

It's between the Phenom or SP-1 or whatever GOG wants to call it.
Posted Image
Purple CCI T-Stock
My Feedback 9/0/0
MAH GUNZ: Purple People Eater (CCI Phantom)
"A bag a day keeps the electro's away!"

#13 The Inflicted

The Inflicted

⊥ɥǝ Iuɟl!ɔʇǝp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:03 PM

Tm-15 is the same thing as a TM-7 internally. Theyre also both invert minis on the inside. SP didnt get picked as the best woodsball gu for no reason though. Its between TM-15/TM-7 and SP1. Its now really down to looks and such.

And both of those are basically just Invert Minis with bad triggers and a bazillion weaver rails.

I'd take the Mini, myself. I see a LOT of those at the local scenario games.
That or an Axe, and you can get both of those in flat green.

#14 Ajomega

Ajomega

No thats not me in the photo... yes its winsauce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:19 PM

And both of those are basically just Invert Minis with bad triggers and a bazillion weaver rails.

Did you even read my post? :dodgy:
urgh. I cant figure out how to put my bfbc2 stats on here :(

#15 The Inflicted

The Inflicted

⊥ɥǝ Iuɟl!ɔʇǝp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:04 PM

Did you even read my post? :dodgy:

Yep.

#16 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:05 PM

yeah thats true about the 15 and 7. they are the same gun which is kinda bad because ive heard nothing but bad things about the tm-7. Thats weird though because my buddy has an invert mini and its a beast.

#17 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:08 PM

does anyone even no if there is gunna be a difference in the sp1 and the g1? and when is the g1 gunna go for sale cause i havn't seen it anywhere.

It's between the Phenom or SP-1 or whatever GOG wants to call it.

#18 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:36 PM

SP-1.../Thread
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#19 Dr.war

Dr.war

the agg-king

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:46 PM

yeah add another to are field cause im getting one
PSN= i_pink_socked_u

#20 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:47 PM

For money versus performance?

AGD Tac-One hands down. will out-perform any marker you can throw at it, It costs less then the MTAC and with the ULT trigger could be compared against it without a problem.

Toss on E-mag lowers on the marker or Pneumatics and you have a marker capable of Anything you can request from it. the only thing slowing down the Tac-One will be you.

Sub 300$ goes to the SP-1.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#21 The Inflicted

The Inflicted

⊥ɥǝ Iuɟl!ɔʇǝp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:23 PM

I wonder what happened to the Inspire BFG.
Did anyone actually buy one of these?
A lot of the Youtube videos from users of this gun claim to be having leaking problems.

#22 riddler

riddler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:39 PM

i hate to be "that guy," but my answer will always be this: Doowutchyalike. Honestly, get whatever you like most and will have the most fun with.

#23 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:07 AM

BOB LONG M-TAC OR THE ANGEL ARK!!!!!

#24 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:57 AM

Your right their is a lot of minis' out there. they are nice markers

#25 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:59 AM

Any idea when the G1 will be available? or is it already? I havn't seen it anywhere so I'm guessing its not released yet.

#26 Dr.war

Dr.war

the agg-king

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:07 PM

i know some one with the ARK and they love it. but look at his price range the most expensive gun is 450. AR:K from my source is going to be 900. and M-TAC i think is also retailing 994
PSN= i_pink_socked_u

#27 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,806 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

Answering purely in the "stereotypical woodsball marker" sense I'd say Tippmann A5. I've always loved them, even after I moved on to higher end markers.

40k-1.png

#28 ThunderLights

ThunderLights

Turbocharged Member

• Members
  • 9,202 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

i know some one with the ARK and they love it. but look at his price range the most expensive gun is 450. AR:K from my source is going to be 900. and M-TAC i think is also retailing 994

i was kidding. i took one look at the list and i figured that the reason he left those out was because there fucking expensive. still, SP1/G1 FTW! VIBE/ENVY FTW! inst weird how the SP1 was a vibe but the SP8 was an ion?

#29 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:54 PM

Any idea when the G1 will be available? or is it already? I havn't seen it anywhere so I'm guessing its not released yet.

I dont know when the g1 will be availiable. My local store still sells and does warantee work on SP-1's. They should be releasing it soon, contact gog, or your local store to see when. If you are buying new, id definately get the G1. It will have more feed options availiable for it, and comes with a stock and better barrel.

Alternitively, you can get an SP-1 used for real cheap. I got my 2 SP-1's used. They work great. Most will come with an upgraded barrel.

Edited by Danny D, 28 November 2010 - 04:56 PM.

#30 TommyVaughn

TommyVaughn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:41 PM

So you don't know of any internal differences in the SP1 and G1? Cause if they are the same gun with a different barrel and stock it would probably be better to just get a sp1.

I dont know when the g1 will be availiable. My local store still sells and does warantee work on SP-1's. They should be releasing it soon, contact gog, or your local store to see when. If you are buying new, id definately get the G1. It will have more feed options availiable for it, and comes with a stock and better barrel.

Alternitively, you can get an SP-1 used for real cheap. I got my 2 SP-1's used. They work great. Most will come with an upgraded barrel.

#31 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:02 PM

mac dev tactical drone

#32 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,840 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:03 PM

WGP VF Tactical
Posted Image

Edited by Antonious, 03 September 2011 - 05:04 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#33 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,657 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

mac dev tactical drone

Your on a necropost winning steak today arent you.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#34 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,840 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

mac dev tactical drone

Your on a necropost winning steak today arent you.

Damn didn't even notice that...

November? Seriously?

BST Feedback 21/0/0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users