6 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:57 PM

Can this Loader take massive amounts of shooting time?

Can in hold up too ranny days that i sometimes play in, Can it hold its spot as a Dominate Loader?

What if Pinokio came out with a loader that held 2,000 rounds? what would that be like?

How did they come about of the design of the Loader? and why the long nose? other than more paint. (aka Lots of paint.)

If this loader is under 1,000.00 i'd buy it with in seconds.

mmm just something i was thinking about!

Thanks again Techpb_Dominators_Of_Paintball!
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!
Proud Pump Owner: CCM 6.5 Brown/Black!
Fort Myers Legends Paintball Team (CAP)!

#2 sagescout

sagescout

I am Hollow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:06 AM

Can this Loader take massive amounts of shooting time?

Can in hold up too ranny days that i sometimes play in, Can it hold its spot as a Dominate Loader?

What if Pinokio came out with a loader that held 2,000 rounds? what would that be like?

How did they come about of the design of the Loader? and why the long nose? other than more paint. (aka Lots of paint.)

If this loader is under 1,000.00 i'd buy it with in seconds.

mmm just something i was thinking about!

Thanks again Techpb_Dominators_Of_Paintball!

1. batteries last a long time.........
2. Rain is not an issue as long as there is no speed feed on it. Even seen videos with people putting water through the hopper to clean it..
3. the hopper is just as good just like any other loader (rotor, prophecy,) just a bit taller but you don't really notice it while playing..
4. right now they are working on a hopper (the F1) that is as small or smaller then the Dye Rotor.
5. Right now the hopper kind of mimics the spyder fasta hopper.
6. the longer nose looking straight on doesn't look that big but the weight increases alot..
7. 129.95 new with long and short nose

#3 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

Can this Loader take massive amounts of shooting time? Can in hold up too ranny days that i sometimes play in, Can it hold its spot as a Dominate Loader? What if Pinokio came out with a loader that held 2,000 rounds? what would that be like? How did they come about of the design of the Loader? and why the long nose? other than more paint. (aka Lots of paint.) If this loader is under 1,000.00 i'd buy it with in seconds. mmm just something i was thinking about! Thanks again Techpb_Dominators_Of_Paintball!

1. batteries last a long time.........2. Rain is not an issue as long as there is no speed feed on it. Even seen videos with people putting water through the hopper to clean it..3. the hopper is just as good just like any other loader (rotor, prophecy,) just a bit taller but you don't really notice it while playing..4. right now they are working on a hopper (the F1) that is as small or smaller then the Dye Rotor. 5. Right now the hopper kind of mimics the spyder fasta hopper.6. the longer nose looking straight on doesn't look that big but the weight increases alot..7. 129.95 new with long and short nose

Wow someone flushed their Pinokio with water? Damn they must be crazy, Does the water damage it?
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!

#4 fumbimo

fumbimo

TechPB's Official Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

Can this Loader take massive amounts of shooting time? Can in hold up too ranny days that i sometimes play in, Can it hold its spot as a Dominate Loader? What if Pinokio came out with a loader that held 2,000 rounds? what would that be like? How did they come about of the design of the Loader? and why the long nose? other than more paint. (aka Lots of paint.) If this loader is under 1,000.00 i'd buy it with in seconds. mmm just something i was thinking about! Thanks again Techpb_Dominators_Of_Paintball!

1. batteries last a long time.........2. Rain is not an issue as long as there is no speed feed on it. Even seen videos with people putting water through the hopper to clean it..3. the hopper is just as good just like any other loader (rotor, prophecy,) just a bit taller but you don't really notice it while playing..4. right now they are working on a hopper (the F1) that is as small or smaller then the Dye Rotor. 5. Right now the hopper kind of mimics the spyder fasta hopper.6. the longer nose looking straight on doesn't look that big but the weight increases alot..7. 129.95 new with long and short nose

Wow someone flushed their Pinokio with water? Damn they must be crazy, Does the water damage it?

watch this

http://youtu.be/8ria-Sd9aGA?t=9m20s

58pk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

#5 Gremikins

Gremikins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

Their new loader is in prototype already so keep an eye out for it in the next year.  Otherwise they are great loaders and you can get them new for around $100 which is what I paid for mine.  They are a little tall but they are very light except when you use the nose cone with just adds more weight to the front of your marker. But with a tank on the back the weight balances better than you would think.

#6 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

Their new loader is in prototype already so keep an eye out for it in the next year.  Otherwise they are great loaders and you can get them new for around $100 which is what I paid for mine.  They are a little tall but they are very light except when you use the nose cone with just adds more weight to the front of your marker. But with a tank on the back the weight balances better than you would think.

Yeah I use the Pinokio with the long nose. Always have. It evens the weight out.

watch this
Yeah, my batteries are the same ones I put in it last time I played over two months ago and they still work
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!

#7 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

watch this
Whoa, that was cool, spray bottle can be used to clean the Pinokio, sweet. Well. I haven't broke any paint inside my loader, but if I do. That's cool to know that I can spray water in it and not have to worry.
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users