#1 L-Jay

L-Jay

I'm British I Drink Tea And Im Not Gonna Stop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:39 PM

Hi all,

Went to get my kaos pump out for a day of play, chronod to 260-270 and it literally became a blender. Firstly we thought it might be the paint but that was not the case as every other gun was shooting just fine. Secondly we thought it may be the rotor loader (an overkill I know) so we tried a gravity fed and feeding the paint in one at a time but still the gun liquidated my paint with a barrel break every time.

The gun is set up as normal out of the box with no reg added or anything added just straight out of the box. Has anyone had this problem and if so, how did you resolve it??

Many Thanks
Lewis
Posted Image

"We are not out gunned, we are in a target rich environment!"

Mike Phillips what? Are people telling paintball players to go to slutload.com and search "paintball"? I ain't got time to watch people just going at it on the paintball field like the world's gunna end, I got choir practice in the morning. Praise the Lord!

#2 Mustang

Mustang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:40 PM

Try a different barrel...look at your bolt and see if it has a sharp edge or something. Turn your velocity screw all the way out so that there is no pressure in the spring then turn in untill you are chronied correctly.
EGO7
Cocker Pump
Angel A1
Tank's Katy Paintball
Unorthodox Paintball Posted Image

#3 mr.satire

mr.satire

Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life fixing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:27 PM

when you cock the bolt back how far out of the brach is the bolt?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users