1 reply to this topic

#1 xMTx

xMTx

It's electric!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:41 PM

I was thinking of going to a new field instead of LVP North. So LVP South also popped to mind. But then I also searched around and found Alpha paintball. So I want to go to a place that isn't too crowded or anything, and is casual. Which is less crowded and more casual? (Saturdays or Sundays)

Timmy Militia | Elite Gun Owners Club | Planet Eclipse Gewn Owners Club | FEP Quest Owners Club

#2 nick964

nick964

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:59 PM

I was thinking of going to a new field instead of LVP North. So LVP South also popped to mind. But then I also searched around and found Alpha paintball. So I want to go to a place that isn't too crowded or anything, and is casual. Which is less crowded and more casual? (Saturdays or Sundays)

I just went to south lvp for the first time this weekend, but i never have been to alpha paintball. south lvp is casual if you have the right refs. the ref i had was being all chill and acting all cool because he was young, and we were young..lol. on the other hand, kids were wiping alot, and refs didnt catch anyone. It can be crowded, id say there were 30 walkons when we went, but if your with a party, you can just ask to play some speedball and they'll let you. you'll be happy with lvp south

A Paintball Guru

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users