Photo

TechPB Pump Player Jersey Poll (Updated)

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

Poll: Please read below for new details (91 member(s) have cast votes)

Add-on's (Front)

1. Crossed pumps on the front (9 votes [45.00%])

Percentage of vote: 45.00%

2. TechPB On Chest (4 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Pump Player on Chest (1 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

4. Pump World on Chest (1 votes [5.00%])

5. Pump Player diagonal and in circle on front (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Pump Player diagonal and in circle on front (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Silhouette of a player playing pump (5 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Add-Ons (Shoulder/Side)

1. TechPB on left shoudler, Pump Player on Right (13 votes [65.00%])

Percentage of vote: 65.00%

2. TechPB on left shoulder, Pump World on Right (6 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

3. Just TechPB (1 votes [5.00%])

How to say "Fortune Favors the Bold" in latin... these are just two different ways of saying the same thing, pick what you like best

1. Fortes Fortuna Iuvat (14 votes [87.50%])

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

2. Audentes fortuna iuvat (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

"He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:06 PM

Ok so guys this is just to get this to finally happen, yes I realize there are a lot more ideas out there that I wasnt able to cover in this poll but did my best to include the most supported ideas in the poll. The highest voted things from the other poll are also included here. The highest voted things here are what i will ask Mike from raza to fwd to the designer to have it completed. If you feel that no options here are adequate just leave a statement below and if the majority of people dont like the options above (NOT whats winning, just simply NONE of them) then I wont contact Mike and I will let you guys figure it out. also, Im sorry Siefka I didnt wait for your response because it was taking too long and I want to get this started.

Uhmm and can someone also explain to me what the dark side theme is... Im thinking star wars lol. It was highest voted on the other poll though so I felt obligated to put it on here Posted Image

Please also not if a latin phrase has a majority vote it will go on the back of whatever design is chosen, and the just techpb vote has to outnumber ALL of the latin phrases votes combined because otherwise their is a mojaority that would like to have latin over nothing at all and it simply needs to be decided which one.

Edit: Just to let you know, Im not voting on this at all!

*Update as of 12/17/10*
I have made the decision to move this project along, and thus I have deleted the "Designs" and "Latin Phrasing" portions of this poll. There has been a majority for the Black Digi Camo color scheme and Forutne Favors the Bold latin phrase options for a while now. So, that is what I have chosen to take and push forward as of now. I have added in "Add-ons" to the poll, and I suspect that this will be the last stage of voting. If you have a problem with me pushing forward on this please leave a comment below and if a majority of users wish me to cancel this I will and leave it up to you guys. Please note, however, even if we do decide on a jersey setup I will not be presenting this to Raza until I have confirmation from TechPB Mike on how he feels about us doing this. So realize, this is not a done deal however I hope it will progress into a jersey for us pump players.

Edited by CrackerJackPB, 21 December 2010 - 11:56 PM.

If you play pump and want a jersey, click me
Win free paintballs stuff here! Trust me this is legit!!! Its sponsored by GA!!!
Posted Image

#2 Tor

Tor

The Clothes Make The Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,048 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:10 PM

I vote take the 'Other' off the list.
Nothing is going to get accomplished

Posted Image
Proud American
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." -Genghis Khan

#3 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:23 PM

I feel like a pole is only good for accomplishing what is most popular in each of the categories... which if all put on the jersey will not look as good as originally planned... I think the only thing the pole is good for choosing would be the latin phrase... but it should be more of a whole package thing other then that

EX: Pole

a-option 1
b-option 2
c-option 3

(in the OP of the topic below the pole)

Option a
Light/lime Green, pump world in pink on the chest, tech pb left sleeve, rest in peace on back (in latin)

option b
black digi camo, Tech pb on chest, pump down right sleeve, world down left sleeve, and Dark side on the back

option c
black sleeves to armpit/shoulder, white front with phantom/sniper outline crossed on the front with the word "pump" above it, gold stars down the the sides of the white on the front, gray back w/ somethin idk

Okay those were all just examples just spewn out of my brain onto the post, just trying to show how i believe the pole should be made

also we could have entries put in so instead of Option a b c or D, we could have "The-Phantoms Colorway"

If we wanna go on that, I'll quote my original jersey idea from the other thread

Black, dark grey, silver/light gray accents

digi camo

Techpb symbol on right sleeve

Pump world diagonally in a circle acrossed the chest
Welcome to the dark side on the back, with a black, to dark grey to light gray "splash anno'd" style from top to bottom

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg
Please feel free to private message me if you have a question about something I've posted!
If you show me an inch, I'll show you the dead-box.

-Brett

#4 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:27 PM

I vote take the 'Other' off the list.
Nothing is going to get accomplished

well for some of the them there was practically nothing there, so I felt they should be there just until 4 or 5 options were up.

I feel like a pole is only good for accomplishing what is most popular in each of the categories... which if all put on the jersey will not look as good as originally planned... I think the only thing the pole is good for choosing would be the latin phrase... but it should be more of a whole package thing other then that

EX: Pole

a-option 1
b-option 2
c-option 3

(in the OP of the topic below the pole)

Option a
Light/lime Green, pump world in pink on the chest, tech pb left sleeve, rest in peace on back (in latin)

option b
black digi camo, Tech pb on chest, pump down right sleeve, world down left sleeve, and Dark side on the back

option c
black sleeves to armpit/shoulder, white front with phantom/sniper outline crossed on the front with the word "pump" above it, gold stars down the the sides of the white on the front, gray back w/ somethin idk

Okay those were all just examples just spewn out of my brain onto the post, just trying to show how i believe the pole should be made

also we could have entries put in so instead of Option a b c or D, we could have "The-Phantoms Colorway"

If we wanna go on that, I'll quote my original jersey idea from the other thread

Black, dark grey, silver/light gray accents

digi camo

Techpb symbol on right sleeve

Pump world diagonally in a circle acrossed the chest
Welcome to the dark side on the back, with a black, to dark grey to light gray "splash anno'd" style from top to bottom

Ill try it out, see how it looks and decide if it seems feasable. the only problem I have with that is that it would be hard to get everybody happy, but eh thats not gunna happen anyway so ill work on changing it

Edit: Ok I changed it, hope the ideas work for people I did the best I could if anyone has problems with it lemme know Posted Image

Edited by CrackerJackPB, 05 December 2010 - 10:44 PM.

Win free paintballs stuff here! Trust me this is legit!!! Its sponsored by GA!!!
Posted Image

#5 SuperG91

SuperG91

You met me at a very strange time in my life.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

For some reason it keeps telling me I need to pick all the options, even after I've picked them...

I get this error message ([#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.)

Edited by SuperG91, 06 December 2010 - 11:36 AM.

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]

[size="4"]Super, that is by far the funniest reply I've ever seen in my life, if it weren't so massive I'd quote it in my sig lol

Feedback!

#6 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:41 PM

For some reason it keeps telling me I need to pick all the options, even after I've picked them...

I get this error message ([#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.)

Weird Posted Image ...

Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Fixed

Also added leopard print options because it was strongly supported in the other thread. Please realize that leopard print is NOT tourny legal

Edited by CrackerJackPB, 06 December 2010 - 03:00 PM.

Posted Image

#7 SuperG91

SuperG91

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:50 PM

Woot! Go Darkside!
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]

[size="4"]Super, that is by far the funniest reply I've ever seen in my life, if it weren't so massive I'd quote it in my sig lol

Feedback!

#8 darkshocker11

darkshocker11

was the cake really a lie?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:03 PM

go loepard print, it's too bad their cant be two jerseys. one for tourny and one for rec.

oh well I dont play in tourneys so leopard print all the way

Why did it take so long to make a Shocker with the spring stock?

#9 PBSL Carmen

PBSL Carmen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:33 PM

Do you have sample shots? Would be handy.
Posted Image
"Hey, paintcheck on that ref! I swear I got him!" BST Feedback

#10 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:45 PM

what happened to the suit coat idea?

#11 The Wilson

The Wilson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:51 PM

Than you Superg91
Posted Image

Edited by The Wilson, 06 December 2010 - 05:20 PM.

#12 SuperG91

SuperG91

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

Attached File  Techpb Jersey.zip   8.94KB   26 downloads

Don't know how to post the picture correctly.
This is the best I could do.

Put it on Photobcket imageshack etc. Then post the img link given to you.

Feedback!

#13 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:38 PM

what happened to the suit coat idea?

I forgot about it when I re added the new styles, ima put it up
Posted Image

#14 darkshocker11

darkshocker11

was the cake really a lie?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:55 PM

IMHO digi camo is too alike the techpb scenario jersies.

Why did it take so long to make a Shocker with the spring stock?

#15 iRunTheField

iRunTheField

"You know,I could shoot you right now..."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:06 PM

Than you Superg91
Posted Image

This is...is...AMAZING!!!
Click this link if you want to join the ''I hate Paintball" club.

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=156933

#16 SIEFKA

SIEFKA

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:06 PM

YAY ITS BEEN UPDATED! Also I have been looking, What does fortune favors the bold mean? then I like the tigerstripe the best or the mafia or the lion. I kind want to see a preview of the lion though

Edited by SIEFKA, 06 December 2010 - 07:10 PM.

Posted Image

#17 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:47 PM

YAY ITS BEEN UPDATED! Also I have been looking, What does fortune favors the bold mean? then I like the tigerstripe the best or the mafia or the lion. I kind want to see a preview of the lion though

Paintball related I guess it would refer to being aggressive the bold part) leads to you winning (the fortune part), more generally it would mean - if you take what you want instead of waiting for it you will actually get it.

The lion thing was in my head... it looks kinda cool up there Posted Image not sure of how we would get a preview of it though

Edited by CrackerJackPB, 06 December 2010 - 07:50 PM.

Posted Image

#18 orientalflava

orientalflava

KARAfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:12 PM

Lol, the poll isnt working for me right now, but I voted for:

Sors ventus temerarus ( Fortune favors the bold)

#19 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 10:10 PM

Lol, the poll isnt working for me right now, but I voted for:

Sors ventus temerarus ( Fortune favors the bold)

I fixed it again, hopefully this doesnt happen again.
Posted Image

#20 SIEFKA

SIEFKA

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:47 PM

I want to see the lion idea. Yes I know a lot wouldnt want to see it but there are some sweet lions out there that you can find. Also a lion is usually related to having heart. So not giving up and a lion yeah.
Posted Image

#21 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:55 PM

I want to see the lion idea. Yes I know a lot wouldnt want to see it but there are some sweet lions out there that you can find. Also a lion is usually related to having heart. So not giving up and a lion yeah.

would rather see the lion over the darkside lol, "Welcome to the darkside" is too childish imo but it would be a bomb ass lion if that won... I know because the raza designer would make it and there jerseys are awesome
Posted Image

#22 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:55 PM

yes this updated poll i do like, actually, all the options seem pretty good.
and i noted 4 votes on my quote, I'm loved!

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#23 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:33 PM

plenty of jerseys have lion style designs... not every forum has coined a term so notorious to pump as to where everytime some one comes in and is new we all jump to greet them with the "welcome to the darkside" and generally some one, or the same person will add "we have cookies"

and if you've been around long enough you'll know that askalaska licks them after newmans mom burns them... but they're still plenty epic and full of win

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg
Please feel free to private message me if you have a question about something I've posted!

-Brett

#24 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:35 AM

plenty of jerseys have lion style designs... not every forum has coined a term so notorious to pump as to where everytime some one comes in and is new we all jump to greet them with the "welcome to the darkside" and generally some one, or the same person will add "we have cookies"

and if you've been around long enough you'll know that askalaska licks them after newmans mom burns them... but they're still plenty epic and full of win

What? lol
Posted Image

#25 SuperG91

SuperG91

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:57 AM

What? lol

Askalaska got banned a while ago. This is all an old running joke.

Feedback!

#26 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:59 AM

Oh alright... how long do you guys think I should wait before declaring a winner? and obviously not yet since its tied...
Posted Image

#27 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:16 AM

no techpb on this one?

#28 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:48 AM

There will be a techpb on all of them no matter what!!!!... but ya i kinda forgot to put it on there... itll probablly show up on the chest because theres nothing on the front... idk if it wins Ill have another poll just for decidin where the techpb goes since theres already so many votes on this poll I dont wanna change it up
Posted Image

#29 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:06 PM

There will be a techpb on all of them no matter what!!!!... but ya i kinda forgot to put it on there... itll probablly show up on the chest because theres nothing on the front... idk if it wins Ill have another poll just for decidin where the techpb goes since theres already so many votes on this poll I dont wanna change it up

pump world in a circle diaganol on the front... tech pb on right or left sleeve plzz

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg

-Brett

#30 Eskimo

Eskimo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:22 PM

I still think "Techpb pump crew" has so much more of a ring to it then "pump world"

or even if we changed it to "Pump-men" or something which has a little more flow.
its gotta roll off your tongue

Citrus Connection

#31 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:15 PM

Well vote on it later Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 theivingbullet

theivingbullet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:25 PM

I definitely want "Welcome to the dark side" I don't care what else goes into the design but It's more fun on the dark side. I'm saving my money now....

#33 chadders

chadders

brb getting more tea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:38 PM

dark side meh too eliteist imo, yes i love my phantom and im saveing for a k2(or kba/kp-2, k2s are bloody rare)

uk field list http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=122343 (work in progress) [Yankee Paintball] Mine's a little bigger then cute
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=146647 my mod app, help me help you(if you want if not then have a good day)

bit its a karnivor... only way to make it look good is to cut it up, lol

win

#34 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

So if ou guys all seem to want the welcome to the darkside, are you just voting to have welcome to the darkside on that one design or do you actually like the idea? Cause I can redo the poll so it includes a question regarding if you want welcome to the darkside on the back and then the different designs...

Posted Image

#35 littlepb

littlepb

D.O.N 4 vet LL4 here i come

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

we have to have techpb on it doesnt matter where also a sniper and phantom
Posted Image
-Spyder sonix 09
-Velocity
- Dxs 68 4500
if you love paintball join http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=135902

#36 chadders

chadders

brb getting more tea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:50 AM

we have to have techpb on it doesnt matter where also a sniper and phantom

and a kp2 dont forget old school pumps(same gose for a nellspot)
uk field list http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=122343 (work in progress) [Yankee Paintball] Mine's a little bigger then cute
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=146647 my mod app, help me help you(if you want if not then have a good day)

bit its a karnivor... only way to make it look good is to cut it up, lol

win

#37 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:17 PM

Ok guys well i just updated it again so make sure to recheck the polls and recast your vote!!!

[Update includes]
One new design for the jerseys
Added a question relating to "Welcome to the darkside"

This is going to be the final update (hopefully Posted Image ) so make sure to vote!!!
Posted Image

#38 SuperG91

SuperG91

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:28 PM

Recast!

DigiCamo with TechPB on the front and Welcome to the Darkside on the back!

Feedback!

#39 orientalflava

orientalflava

KARAfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:40 PM

Just wondering, when we get these jerseys made, how much will each cost?

#40 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:43 PM

the same as the techpb scenario ones which I believe are $60

Edit: Ive also decided to wait until there is atleast a 5vote spread between the top 2, possibly until 10. depends on how the voting is going and how many people change their votes but that is my goal.

Edited by CrackerJackPB, 12 December 2010 - 06:45 PM.

Posted Image

#41 OOG671

OOG671

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:21 PM

I suck at choosing designs unless there's pictures :lol:....but I'll definitely look at purchasing one once you finalize everything.
Pro Jerseys FST Feedback:http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=61562
Muppet #72, Christian Baller

#42 orientalflava

orientalflava

KARAfume

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

Thanks for the price.

I dont think Ill change my mind on design, but Ill most likely pick one of these up when its all finalized. As long as I like how the jersey looks

#43 Eskimo

Eskimo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:19 PM

recasted re-asted-cast

Citrus Connection

#44 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:30 PM

Ok guys theres still quite a few ties so... keep voting Posted Image
Posted Image

#45 SuicideLemming

SuicideLemming

Game on!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:19 PM

As much as I'd like for the lion idea to happen, it's looking like the black/grey digi camo or black/grey splash anno is pretty far out in the lead.

If the splash anno comes out on top, this design would look sick with it IMO.

Spash Anno (In the black/grey of course)

#46 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:23 PM

i deleted my vote since i have no interest in buying one with "welcome to the dark side" on the back.

#47 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:39 PM

I think it is time to trim the fat...

delete any sayings, jerseys or whatever that have under 5 votes or however, but it needs to move to the next step... time to progress into narrowing the field to a few great choices

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg

-Brett

#48 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:16 PM

i deleted my vote since i have no interest in buying one with "welcome to the dark side" on the back.

Its not guaranteed that the jersey will have the on it... theres still voting Posted Image

I think it is time to trim the fat...

delete any sayings, jerseys or whatever that have under 5 votes or however, but it needs to move to the next step... time to progress into narrowing the field to a few great choices

Good idea however Im thinking Im going to wait until tommorrow or the next day just to make sure everyone recasts their vote. And when I do that I am going to leave the new design I put up i think 2 days ago? Just so people can atleast see it and its a little more fair for all the options.
Posted Image

#49 People4Paintball

People4Paintball

ಠ_ಠ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:49 AM

I'll buy any design as long as TechPB ISN'T on there. :)

My Feedback15/0/0

[22:47]<antifat>the lulz = only thing worth living for, that and being agg

Posted Image

#50 CrackerJackPB

CrackerJackPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:33 AM

Ok its been cut down to now only include 4 options for each poll, the top 4 for the latin saying and the top 3 for the designs plus our newest addition to the poll, the blue fade to white. So please check back in and make sure your vote is cast under one of the remaining categories.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users