• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 phenn777

phenn777

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

Alright guys I have always wanted to be a BST mod. Evan when I see people break rules I always tell them <3 without further to do here is my application

1) Name, Age, Location Nathaniel Brown, 14, Vermont
2) Years of paintball experience 5 years. 2 of hardcore woods and 2 of both, and 1 Spending my time to really start speedsball. Still need work but there is always room for improvement for anybody
3) Are you familiar with IP Board: Somewhat. I know that I could learn to use it easily and that it is where the offenders of bst go after multiple offences ( I have learned the hardway because of rule 3 but now i always post with pics)
4) What other message boards have you moderated, started, or assisted with: Never really worked on websites but I won the student council election and changed a lot of the way the school worked in about 1 year. Also part of an anti bullying group.
5) What sections would you like to help the TechPB community out with? BST all the way!
6) Have you ever worked at a paintball store, field, or within the industry?
7) Have you played in any major events? Scenario Games, National Tournaments, etc? No, couldn't afford my fields scenario game this year and being in Vermont, I only have 1 field to go to and that is an hour and a half away.
8) Any other forums you currently moderate at? nope
9) Fill out an employment application, send us a copy of your valid drivers license and consent to background check.
I cannot drive and I give consent to a background check even though I am only 14.

would be nice to be mod but if you think I am not ready( AS i feel that I have not been a really active member for too long) Its cool <3
STOP HIGHLIGHTING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont feed the pbn troll..... he got a strict diet of scammed guns
Bst Feedback 9/0/0
gun sale http://www.techpb.co...8

#2 sagestylerpb

sagestylerpb

Colorado Baller

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:23 PM

Great Guy!
+1

8/0/0

Are we doing Satan's work? Absolutely

Been scammed? PM a mod :)

#3 EricCartman

EricCartman

Senior Member-LL4 Vet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:26 PM

im going to say no. bad experience out of techpb. wouldnt want him being able to ban people. he also brought what happened to techpb -1

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I hit you over the head with until you realize that I'm in command."-Serenity
Posted Image
My clubs Valken Users Club Steelie Club

#4 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:30 PM

a big NO from me!
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!