The Disposable Heroes are inviting you
to take part in our 1st scenario event,
based on the 1980's cartoon that most
of us grew up with, and still love.
GI Joe is the code name for America's daring,
highly-trained special missions force.
Leading G.I.Joe are General Clayton "Hawk" Abernathy
(played by Steve Harrison of S.O.V.) and his 1st Sargent
Conrad "DUKE" Hauser (played by Steve Martin of Black Phoenix)
Their mission: to defend human freedom against
Cobra, a ruthless terrorist organization
Run by the Cobra Commander
(played by Ken Indelicato of Gotkills?)
the supreme leader of the terrorist organization,
and archnemesis of the Joes
His Second in Command DESTRO,
(played by Tommy McNulty of NYC INFERNO)
and the Baroness (played by Gina McNalty of nyc inferno)
Own and Operate the M.A.R.S. company,
(Military Armament Research Syndicate)
the worlds largest Arms dealing company,
and are determined to rule the world.
Can the Joes stop them.......?
ï 08:00 GATES OPEN
ï 0830-10:00 Registrations
ï 0930-0945 Briefing
ï 10:00 am Game on / Prop Drop
ï 10:30am-Flag Count#1
ï 11:00am-Flag Count#2 / Mission #1 Start/Prop Drop
ï 11:30am-Flag Count#3
ï 12:00-Flag Count#4 / Prop Drop
ï 12:30pm-Flag Count#5
ï 1:00pm - 2:00pm- Flag Count#6, Mission End/Lunch break
ï 2:00-Game On / Prop Drop
ï 2:30pm-Flag Count#7
ï 3:00pm-Flag Count #8/ Mission #2 Start / Prop Drop
ï 3:30pm-Flag Count#9
ï 4:00pm-Flag Count#10 / Prop Drop
ï 4:30pm-Flag Count#11
ï 5:00pm-Flag Count /#12 Mission End/GAME OVER
ï 5:30pm-Score and awards.
• Event is FPO (Field Paint Only)
• 280 FPS MAX
• Only "Sport Smoke" smoke Grenades allowed
• There are 2 insertions 1 per team on each side of the field.
(switched at lunch)
• Goggles on at all times on the field
• Barrel bags on when off the field.
• Field paint only.
• Dead players are to walk back to the insertion zone,
check in with ref to come back in.
• Referee's call is final.
• Boundaries are the yellow caution tape.
• General or XO does Not need be present when capturing a flag.
• A Launcher may be used to take out a building / bunker with anyone inside.
• Paint Grenades are Legal anyone covered with a quarter or more mark on them is out.
• ALL items collected must be given to flag station ref and radioed in to earn points.
• Both sides with exchange insertion points after the lunch break.
• To destroy an objective or building with a Rocket launcher it must be hit 1 time in the kill zone with
With the participation of a ref to verify kills. Only Nerf rockets fired from an air-propelled rocket launcher Designed for use in scenario permitted (NO homemade launchers please)
• Insertion will be open 5 mins and closed for 10mins
(Clocks will be posted at insertion points marked with insertion times)
Missions / Point system:
• Missions will be given at to the G.I. Joe and Cobra Generals and posted at insertion points.
• "Props" are worth points, In order for the props to count they must be
Carried from the field back to the NEAREST FLAG STATION and checked in with Flag ref
And radio confirmed with Game HQ.
• "Drop props"- If the player holding the Prop is killed, the prop is then dropped where
Said player was hit, and can be picked up by players on both sides and used/completed.
• Flagged basses will scored at every half hour, starting at 10:30am
Points will be awarded to the team's flag that is raised at the half hour mark.
• If you shoot a General/XO/Commander you gain 50 points.
• There will be a Roaming Sniper all day on the field. The Sniper with every kill shot
Receives (25) points for every kill. Sniper is Neutral and not affiliated on either side.
At the Lunch Break, and at the end of the game, the generals will be able to BUY
The points gathered by the sniper at a cost of 100 points (1 flag)
If both sides want to buy the "SNIPER POINTS", the may BID on the points,
Highest bidder will WIN the points from teh
(Generals will NOT know how many points the Sniper has until AFTER they buy them)
• At the top of Every Hour the PROP DROP ZONE (MEGA FORTRESS) will Spawn
A filled PROP BOX that can be emptied by either side and returned for the point awards.
• The "CONTROL VALVE" Flag station will be scored (2) ways = same as the Flags
(Possession at the half hour marks), and also the team with the LONGEST amount of POSSESSION TIME will be awarded an Extra 200 points.
Edited by r_clarke, 07 December 2010 - 12:53 PM.