2 replies to this topic

#1 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:15 AM

There is a new Norwegian paintball forum up, where you can discuss what you like, make versus threads, and generally do what you like. I wont mention other sites, but lets just say that the major Norwegian paintball forum basically wont let you do much of anything. Nearly any paintball discussion gets deleted because of their strict rules, and new players have a hard time getting any info due to it.

This new forum in no way competes with TechPB. TechPB is a massive resource, with some of the best knowledge out there. However, it is in English. If you need a place that you can get good information from people, but in Norwegian, then our new forum is the place. Please keep in mind that it is a new forum, so our memberlist is fairly small right now, but I think many will agree that the small amount of members we currently have are quality members.

I wish you a warm welcome, and hope that we can grow into the Norwegian equivalent of TechPB.

We can be found here: http://www.paintball...met.com/forums/
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#2 CraasHworks

CraasHworks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

That link is down.

Figure the new forum never catched on huh :(
If you can't aim, sit down!

#3 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

Nope. It was bad times. I didnt have the time to run it, as I suddenly had too much work, and it didnt work out. Ah well. We still have splat, and Tex has calmed down a bit.
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users