56 replies to this topic

#51 DruidicRifleman

DruidicRifleman

The Celtic Warrior who BBQ'd your village

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:55 AM

Check Rap4, they make pretty solid pouches in just about every cam pattern going.

Yeah they're cad pat looks allittle off nice price though if it lasts.

Also NEVER be afraid to move something around from time to time Molle can be changed at will SO experiment with your lay out AND change it from time to time
Current Set up SP1 with a Ninja 90/45 and Velocity And always rocking a Nerf sword
back Up A5 72/30 Pure energy JJ custom barrel

We Killed Humans FOR WE ARE BORG!!!!! RIP In the great PB field in the sky man YOU will BE MISSED!!

Posted Image

#52 JJ GBR

JJ GBR

RIP Borg. Never forgotten.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:36 PM

I normally move stuff around until i find a place i really like, and thn just leave it there. Before i got my vest the way i wanted it, i have spent hours and hours moving stuff around, trying to get the best configuration.

A benefit of leaving stuff in the same place is that, with practice, it requires very little thought to get something out. For example, i always know exactly where my pods are, i don't need to scrabble around behind me to find the pouch. When i'm using my pistol, i don't need to look down to open my mag pouch - i know where it is simply from memory.

#53 madsnipes

madsnipes

TechPB's Jailbot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,043 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

valken echo vest ftw

#32 "Dusty" of the Devil Dogs. Give us a like if you want - Devil Dogs Paintball

TechPBsig_zpsbc0cb057.jpg

#54 DruidicRifleman

DruidicRifleman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:24 AM

Nods. the great thing about molle is moving things around is is easy so is putting them back
Current Set up SP1 with a Ninja 90/45 and Velocity And always rocking a Nerf sword

We Killed Humans FOR WE ARE BORG!!!!! RIP In the great PB field in the sky man YOU will BE MISSED!!

Posted Image

#55 voad

voad

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:39 PM

anyone here heared about the SPM Liberec tactical vest for the czech army ?
I use it (besides my Low Profile Plate Carrier) a lot, because it has horizontal/vertical molle webbing (you can put your pouches in both directions without adapters)
it is a true mil grade equipment (costs are about 4000czk == 200usd) but it has lifetime warranty on it nad is truly a piece of gear you never need to replace.

http://www.spm-liber...e-xl-92210.html

I don't know if you or anyone can answer this but the back of this vest seems a bit small. I love the webbing on it, but I am wanting to run my pods horizontally and it doesn't seem like there will be enough room to really do that. Do you know if this is possible with this set up or not?

B-O-R-G spells BAMF

Posted Image
RIP

#56 DruidicRifleman

DruidicRifleman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

Shipping would be a bitch BUT

Valken and I think BT pods should mount with out issues

Posted Image

#57 JJ GBR

JJ GBR

RIP Borg. Never forgotten.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:16 PM

Big update coming to this thread shortly, going through the detail of my current molle rig.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users