• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 killiot22

killiot22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:05 PM

Hey guys dynamic is an awesome field with a regulation five man field and a regulation x-ball field and a rec field in process of being built the rental is the smartparts vibe and you should go check it out. It is on east jewell ave four miles east of E-470

Dynamic Paintball Field
29701 E. Jewell
Aurora, CO. 80137
303-799-9911

www.dynamicpaintball.com

If your parents don't support this sport and you pay for your own gear, put this in your sig.
98% percent of ballers wipe, If your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor, add this to your sig.

#2 Ionikpaintball

Ionikpaintball

If You Ain't Getting Shot, Then You Ain't Tryin.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:32 PM

yea it is awsome. its my fav.
Posted Image

#3 Stealth

Stealth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:03 AM

Nice i think ill hit that up sometime
98% percent of ballers wipe, If your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor, add this to your sig.

#4 Paintball333

Paintball333

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:25 PM

Hell ya man. I freaking love Dynamic! Their field is awesome too. Unfortunately I haven't been able to play on their NPPL field, just their X-Ball. I talked with Bob and he said they were going to put up a rec field sometime soon too, so that will be cool.

#5 GrimRam713

GrimRam713

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:55 PM

Where is that in relation to Fort Collins and is there a website I could check this place out on.
Fontainebleau High School Paintball Club
Paintball Command is my homefield advantage
Budget Baller
98 custom or spyder electra, shake and shoot, vforce armour and 12oz co2

#6 killiot22

killiot22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

yeah the website is http://www.dynamicpaintball.com

If your parents don't support this sport and you pay for your own gear, put this in your sig.

#7 GrimRam713

GrimRam713

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

Looks pretty cool thanks.
Fontainebleau High School Paintball Club
Paintball Command is my homefield advantage
Budget Baller
98 custom or spyder electra, shake and shoot, vforce armour and 12oz co2

#8 killiot22

killiot22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:59 PM

Editted for flaming

-ORaNGe-

Edited by -ORaNGe-, 09 January 2010 - 03:23 AM.

#9 killiot22

killiot22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 12:01 AM

yeah their senario is tight dude it is based off a call of duty 4 map

#10 2BIT

2BIT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:53 AM

yeah their senario is tight dude it is based off a call of duty 4 map

ya thats wat the guys were tellin me when i talked to them, it sounds cool and id like to check it out, im not much of a senario player tho but it would still b fun. if they built a field thats like a little town hollywood set-up kinda thing i would deffinatly go

#11 KellyP

KellyP

Air Force

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:15 AM

Seems like a great field, its not really in a great location though. that is the only problem. Blitz is right their in Denver.

Posted Image
Pm me if your interested in a sig
Proud Air Force Paintballer

#12 dozer55

dozer55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 02:25 AM

Dynamic is a great feild, now i would want to change some things about the feild the location and the cost yea. but what i thought was cool that if you play paintball saturdat and go ride sunday you get a discount. I wish they changed up the feilda a little more often and maybe got something that was a better surfice to playy on the dirt hurts like hell. but a nice place to play over all. yes its far away but for me i have to drive aways to play anywhere so it doesn't make that big of a deal to me.

#13 Doug Keester

Doug Keester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

I live up by near the Flatirons Crossing mall. Getting to Dynamic's pro-shop is about a 40 minute drive for me. Getting to Dynamic's field is about 45 minutes or so. I still make the drive because I like the shop and the field. Mike, Blake, and all the other guys who run the place are really cool. They treat me very well, so I am going to go back and play there, even though Blitz is a shorter drive for me.

The first time I played at Dynamic my 'cocker blew an o-ring in the vertical regulator at the chrono-station. It was the only gun I had available. I had already payed my field fee and bought paint. I was thinking about packing it in, but Blake gave me the use of one of the rental markers for the day free of charge.

Every time I go down to the shop Big Mike is more than willing to take time out of his day to chat with me. He answers questions honestly. I was down at the shop last Saturday. A kid came in looking for a new marker. He didn't really know what he was looking for. All he knew was he wanted a double-trigger, a non-electronic marker, and definitely not a Spyder. Mike answered all of his questions honestly and gave the kid a bunch of information about different markers so that the kid could make an informed decision. The kid left without buying anything, but he left with a ton of information which he can now use to get a marker that suits his needs. Mike could have easily talked the kid into a purchase, but he didn't because he wants the kid to have a good experience and stay in the sport.

Mike has also given me a bunch of good information in the past which ended in me purchasing a new marker from him back in December, which I absolutely love. I could have payed less by buying online, but I bought from Dynamic. First, because Mike was so helpful and friendly. Second, because I want to support a local pro-shop and the paintball industry in Colorado. Third, because I want to support my local economy.

I have been given excellent treatment by Dynamic, so I am going to go back. I am still going to play at other fields. Blitz is a great place to play too, but Dynamic is my first choice.

I also have to agree with what was said earlier about stopping the hate and trash-talk. We all have our opinions and preferences and they are all valid. We should respect each other for our differences as well as our similarities. When all is said and done we all just want paintball to thrive in Colorado. I am glad that there is a variety of fields to choose from. I want lots of great fields to play on. Variety makes things more interesting. So, let's all just go out and play.

#14 dozer55

dozer55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:10 AM

i love that they are having monthly feild specials

Edited by dozer55, 05 March 2010 - 01:22 AM.

#15 ThePurpleNinja

ThePurpleNinja

The CrAsH....5280.... Denver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:15 AM

Sweet, i'm going to check this during the summer
I may be a budget baller but that doesn't mean you will even get close to beating me.
Posted Image

#16 sizak

sizak

Too sexy for my pants

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:53 PM

Sweet! Their putting in another smaller scenario field and a regulation nppl field! Im excited.
My Feedback

Pballer23, on 21 September 2010 - 11:47 PM, said:
u should stop smellin ur balls man, and i dont think they smell like anus.

08 Up'd PMR

#17 Jalen

Jalen

Resident Psychopath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

Sweet! Their putting in another smaller scenario field and a regulation nppl field! Im excited.

Yep. Kirk tells me that it's just a small-ass (60'x80' if I remember correctly) field that's geared more for pistol/pump play, but you can use any marker in there.

I don't know what makes me more excited, them making a regulation-sized NPPL field, or the idea that I might be able to go there on a Saturday that they don't have the speedball field closed
I only play paintball so I can tell dirty jokes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users