sam0412

Hi Marq!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:31 PM

Any good PB sites in the in the north east, UK

Thanks
Empire Products Owners' ClubMARQ 6 - 3000/48 Tank - Empire Magna Drive -DYE I4's - Empire Punk Playing Jersey (X-Over) and Empire Playing Pants!

R.I.P BORG - 18/8/2011 Not A Day To Remember But A Day NEVER To Forget! </3

#2 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,583 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:52 AM

Thanks

Sorry samuel, but the only ones I know that allow you to use your own paint are in Scotland :angry:

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#3 Iain

Iain

Braveheart Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:08 AM

Thanks

Sorry samuel, but the only ones I know that allow you to use your own paint are in Scotland Posted Image

Woop Woop SCOTLAND!
Posted Image
Note to future self: Harry owes you 1 pods of paint and 5

#4 sam0412

sam0412

Hi Marq!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:31 AM

Thanks

Sorry samuel, but the only ones I know that allow you to use your own paint are in Scotland Posted Image

I know :( but was still wondering if therre was any good ones in the NE :)
Empire Products Owners' ClubMARQ 6 - 3000/48 Tank - Empire Magna Drive -DYE I4's - Empire Punk Playing Jersey (X-Over) and Empire Playing Pants!

#5 L-Jay

L-Jay

I'm British I Drink Tea And Im Not Gonna Stop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

Try out the p8ntballer forum mate. Its a UK based site where there are a lot more of us sods from Britain hanging around.
Posted Image

"We are not out gunned, we are in a target rich environment!"

Mike Phillips what? Are people telling paintball players to go to slutload.com and search "paintball"? I ain't got time to watch people just going at it on the paintball field like the world's gunna end, I got choir practice in the morning. Praise the Lord!

#6 sam0412

sam0412

Hi Marq!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

Try out the p8ntballer forum mate. Its a UK based site where there are a lot more of us sods from Britain hanging around.

Cheers Mate :)

#7 AikidoPaintballer

AikidoPaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:16 PM

There's battle zone in yarm, its good field!

#8 RoganTheTwat

RoganTheTwat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:54 AM

In NE I don't think there is any that let you use your own paint but I know massive attack (Sunderland) has monthly walk on days and eclipse in Newcastle allows members to use their own gear (AFAIK membership is 40quid a month but this includes 1 event a month and includes 1 box of paint which is yours to keep there are weekly events including mid weeks and they are like 10quid entry fee and it gets cheaper the more events per month you enter - this is just what I've read/heard though, not played there yet - Most sites let you use your own gear you just have to get in with the staff really and aslong as your gun fires the same as the rentals) p8ntballer forum is the best place for advice tbh.

Edit: WOW this is a well old thread :P

Edited by RoganTheTwat, 11 July 2011 - 11:54 AM.

#9 sam0412

sam0412

Hi Marq!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

In NE I don't think there is any that let you use your own paint but I know massive attack (Sunderland) has monthly walk on days and eclipse in Newcastle allows members to use their own gear (AFAIK membership is 40quid a month but this includes 1 event a month and includes 1 box of paint which is yours to keep there are weekly events including mid weeks and they are like 10quid entry fee and it gets cheaper the more events per month you enter - this is just what I've read/heard though, not played there yet - Most sites let you use your own gear you just have to get in with the staff really and aslong as your gun fires the same as the rentals) p8ntballer forum is the best place for advice tbh.

Edit: WOW this is a well old thread :P

Cant be that old if its checked every once in a while ;) and ye i have looked on p8ntballer
+ Welcome to techpb

Edited by sam0412, 09 August 2011 - 12:41 PM.

#10 CraigofScotland

CraigofScotland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

Go to battle zone walkons in the north east . . go to prozone just across the border. . YPC is close enough . . few places in Manchester . .

Theres loads of choice mate, UKScenario.com is where you need to look :)
Posted Image

#11 sam0412

sam0412

Hi Marq!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:26 PM

Go to battle zone walkons in the north east . . go to prozone just across the border. . YPC is close enough . . few places in Manchester . .

Theres loads of choice mate, UKScenario.com is where you need to look :)

I would hp to places like that bit prob is me or neither cooky drive so it all depends on how/who is going and can get us there .....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users