#1 TheDude

TheDude

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

http://www.actionvil...-paintball-guns

MacDev Booth & 2009 Cyborg @ 2008 PSP World Cup!. here is the video if you diden't see it yet
http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

Edited by TheDude, 11 January 2009 - 10:26 AM.

TheDude903.png

#2 Saucy27

Saucy27

I'm Jesus of Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

that gun = bamf
You can't help but love this shit!

MCB feedback

PBN Feedback

#3 BOBBYTUCSON

BOBBYTUCSON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:54 PM

idk , never shot a macdev. hope all goes well cuz the gun looks promising.
420 420 420 420

#4 StandingCow

StandingCow

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:23 PM

idk , never shot a macdev. hope all goes well cuz the gun looks promising.

For that price... it better be good. :)
DP G3
A-5 w/flatline
http://www.techpb.co...w...=16685&st=0 <- Donate to Punk Works for high FPS camera!

#5 Nick

Nick

USAF

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

and right there is the reason why i scaled down my paintball playing. 1,500 dollars....

Hmmmm.... *Brand-New* Springfield M14 combat rifle, or Cyborg RX. Considering one of these wont loose its ass in value in a year, or 5 years, its a hard decision

Edited by Nick, 10 January 2009 - 10:32 PM.

#6 BOBBYTUCSON

BOBBYTUCSON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:08 AM

i will never buy macdev , but since it looks promising , ill shoot it when one comes by my field someday. and dude^^ get the m14!! sweet shooting rifles! and dont shoot surplus ammo , plink with good brass , better for the old springfield
420 420 420 420

#7 Amadour

Amadour

EGOtistical

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:58 AM

it reminds me a little bit of an ego?for that price this better be a good gun

Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music
97% of all dollar bills in the U.S contains traces of cocaine
2,500 newborn babies will be dropped in the next month
i hope you enjoyed some fun facts for the day

#8 FauX12

FauX12

Livin' My Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:23 AM

It better be a great gun for $1250... Looks promising, but i cant really make an opinion cause ive never seen a MacDev in my life let alone shoot one. I really wanna check one out, the OLED board in it sounds cool!

#9 FauX12

FauX12

Livin' My Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:30 AM

It better be a great gun for $1250... Looks promising, but i cant really make an opinion cause ive never seen a MacDev in my life let alone shoot one. I really wanna check one out, the OLED board in it sounds cool!

#10 Iram

Iram

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:00 AM

Looks like they are trying to complete with Planet Eclipse in the ego market. There's no weight listed, but it looks like the milled a lot of fat off of those guns. It's going to be interesting to see how they do.

Nick, you mean a Springfield M1A, right? M14s were select fire, and thanks to the NFA and the follow up legislation in the 1980s, I doubt you'll find one for under $10k.

=========
TheDude, your signature image is too big. You might want to fix that before some moderator fixes it for you.

And actually, FauX12, you're supposed to only have 5 lines of text. Nice epiphany though.

Edited by Iram, 11 January 2009 - 07:05 AM.

#11 FauX12

FauX12

Livin' My Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:05 AM

Looks like they are trying to complete with Planet Eclipse in the ego market. There's no weight listed, but it looks like the milled a lot of fat off of those guns. It's going to be interesting to see how they do.

Nick, you mean a Springfield M1A, right? M14s were select fire, and thanks to the NFA and the follow up legislation in the 1980s, I doubt you'll find one for under $10k.

=========
TheDude, your signature image is too big. You might want to fix that before some moderator fixes it for you.

And actually, FauX12, you're supposed to only have 5 lines of text. Nice epiphany though.

Thanks for letting me kno! :)

Epiphanies are fun as hell to upgrade! You can get them for cheap on ebay, upgrade them and sell them for a big profit!

#12 Iram

Iram

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:31 AM

Epiphanies are fun as hell to upgrade! You can get them for cheap on ebay, upgrade them and sell them for a big profit!

Yeah, I was thinking about building an Ion [or Ion clone] next summer just for the fun of it.

#13 Saucy27

Saucy27

I'm Jesus of Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:26 AM

Yeah, I was thinking about building an Ion [or Ion clone] next summer just for the fun of it.

that would be sweet ...

like an ion with bob body kit, new barrel, new reg, new feedneck, new asa, new bolt maybe, new trigger, new board, etc ,etc
You can't help but love this shit!

MCB feedback

PBN Feedback

#14 Grammaton

Grammaton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:55 PM

lol im sorry guys but it sounds like most of you have never really come across a macdev marker before, trying to compete with planet eclipse?... I don't know how to say this without making this a versus thread so ill put it this way I have heard of and known many ego owners who have fired a macdev droid and sold their ego's to get them, people say the droid fires every bit as smoothly as a luxe, yes I know its a spool of course it is smoother. Here is the next part many macdev fans prefer the rx to the droids they had. To everyone saying "for this price it had better be a good gun" how can you not have heard of macdev quality? Yes I realize they are more rare than the PE or Dye markers but that is another nice thing about owning them, Macdev does not have to prove their quality to charge the same as the big names you know they did it long ago and always make amazing products.

#15 eddahenry

eddahenry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:09 AM

lol im sorry guys but it sounds like most of you have never really come across a macdev marker before, trying to compete with planet eclipse?... I don't know how to say this without making this a versus thread so ill put it this way I have heard of and known many ego owners who have fired a macdev droid and sold their ego's to get them, people say the droid fires every bit as smoothly as a luxe, yes I know its a spool of course it is smoother. Here is the next part many macdev fans prefer the rx to the droids they had. To everyone saying "for this price it had better be a good gun" how can you not have heard of macdev quality? Yes I realize they are more rare than the PE or Dye markers but that is another nice thing about owning them, Macdev does not have to prove their quality to charge the same as the big names you know they did it long ago and always make amazing products.

Truth

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users