9 replies to this topic

#1 lechoochpumpballer

lechoochpumpballer

Pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:07 PM

The g3 needs an lpr because me and a bunch of other owners have blown their solonoids i have sold mine for a pump bot still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :angry:
Cocker Owners Club #22
WE ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS OUR LOVE FOR THE SPORT
Proud to be a closed bolt baller!#4@#
Pump players UNITE

Why Throw An Ion When YOU Can Sell it for 60$ ???

#2 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:59 PM

If you blow your noid, more than once (could be faulty from factory) then you really need to use more caution when adjusting the marker.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#3 ballaXscott

ballaXscott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:52 PM

are you sure you blew your noid.. because dp noids are supposed to be very resilient.. maybe your regulator piston is busted?

#4 kooky47

kooky47

No, Id win, look it up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

Welll what was happening? Do you know it was the noid or are you just guessing. I don't see how you AND a bunch of other owners blew the solenoid if it wasn't user error. If you did blow the noid (and you know it wasn't your fault) you could've just got a replacement from DP

MY Sexy Ocean Rev-i, For Sale CHEAP

Maximum Paintball

Store Field

#5 lechoochpumpballer

lechoochpumpballer

Pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:07 PM

i know it was my noid because when i aired it up all the air came blowing out of the bolt and my shop told me it was and then replaced it
Cocker Owners Club #22
Pump players UNITE

#6 RidinDirty

RidinDirty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:28 PM

i know it was my noid because when i aired it up all the air came blowing out of the bolt and my shop told me it was and then replaced it

Sounds like you needed to replace the bolt guide o-ring. Your local shop might have taken advantage of your situation.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - Victorious."
-Vince Lombardi

#7 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:37 PM

If it comes out of the breech/bolt, its not the noid, its the orings on the bolt/bolt guide. The noid doesn't send air down the breech, it pressurizes the chamber behind and around the bolt.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#8 Tunderwood

Tunderwood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:48 PM

If it comes out of the breech/bolt, its not the noid, its the orings on the bolt/bolt guide. The noid doesn't send air down the breech, it pressurizes the chamber behind and around the bolt.

Dp noids shut off don't they , If they get over pressurized?

#9 lechoochpumpballer

lechoochpumpballer

Pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:02 PM

ok, first of all now that the noid is replaced it works fine plus the solonoid wasnt clickeing when i fired it
Cocker Owners Club #22
Pump players UNITE

#10 Grammaton

Grammaton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

That sounds pretty fishy to me, I don't know that id be so quick to trust ur local shop. If they did the repair for you they could have simply replaced ur bolt O-ring while they had the gun appart and saw it broken then said they gave you a new noid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users