Condition: 10/10 new with box
Color: Chocloate
Upgrades: None
Known Problems:None
Asking Price: 360 obo
Shipping Options: Standard ups
Trades of interest: Ego, Creed, Alien,FX Fusion
Location of item: New jersey
What is Included: The gun and everything from factory, o-rings, tools, lube, barrel cover

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by paintball0531, 22 January 2011 - 10:11 PM.

#2 watermelon eater

watermelon eater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

SICK GUN DUDE !! BUMP IT UP

#3 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

SICK GUN DUDE !! BUMP IT UP

thanks!

#4 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:18 PM

bump

#5 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:35 PM

Next time when someone offers you a trade that does not follow the rules - report it.

thanks.

#6 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:59 PM

Next time when someone offers you a trade that does not follow the rules - report it.

thanks.

will do

#7 Fake_Blood

Fake_Blood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

Your thread title sounds like a really strong laxative.

#8 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:19 PM

Your thread title sounds like a really strong laxative.

lol

#9 watermelon eater

watermelon eater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:21 PM

what a sick looking gun !!! Come on people lets help the dude get it sold!!!Posted Image

#10 erg993

erg993

Poke' Baller

• BST Moderator
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:59 PM

Does this have the 09 board?

PM5 in sig, Ion 360 QEV in sig, and either I refund your purchase from yesterday or I include the Azodin Kaos in my PM5 thread. Sound fair? We could switch up the trade items with some of the other things in my sales. I think $350 is a bit steep considering you can get these with multiple upgrades for considerably less. I'm offering about $230-250ish in trade value.

Edited by erg993, 03 January 2011 - 10:47 PM.

Feedback

JT Replacement Foam - http://tinyurl.com/kwscalp

#11 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:11 PM

Does this have the 09 board?

PM5 in sig, Ion 360 QEV in sig, and either I refund your purchase from yesterday or I include the Azodin Kaos in my PM5 thread. Sound fair? We could switch up the trade items with some of the other things in my sales. I think $350 is a bit steep considering you can get these with multiple upgrades for considerably less. I'm offering about $230-250ish in trade value.

im gonna have to decline thank you for the offer though

#12 erg993

erg993

Poke' Baller

• BST Moderator
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:18 PM

Ok, good luck selling.

Feedback

JT Replacement Foam - http://tinyurl.com/kwscalp

#13 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:31 PM

bump

#14 PBSL Carmen

PBSL Carmen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

Would you be OK with a kind of progressive payment? I can reliably send $60 a week, and it would be paid in a little over a month. You would hold onto it until paid in full, or we can get a 3rd party if you want to. I would wait until I had $ on hand, but I'm not sure this would still be for sale in a month.

Let me know.
Posted Image
"Hey, paintcheck on that ref! I swear I got him!" BST Feedback

#15 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:54 PM

Would you be OK with a kind of progressive payment? I can reliably send $60 a week, and it would be paid in a little over a month. You would hold onto it until paid in full, or we can get a 3rd party if you want to. I would wait until I had $ on hand, but I'm not sure this would still be for sale in a month.

Let me know.

I would be willing to do this deal. I have a few questions though. What type of payment would you be paying for the gun with? if you are willing to do the deal we can talk about the payment schedule.

#16 PBSL Carmen

PBSL Carmen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:04 PM

I prefer to use Paypal, but I'm open to other options as well. Checks, cash, etc. I don't mind waiting for payment to clear as long as I know why I'm waiting.
Posted Image

#17 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

I prefer to use Paypal, but I'm open to other options as well. Checks, cash, etc. I don't mind waiting for payment to clear as long as I know why I'm waiting.

i would prefer to use postal money order if that is possible. This way there is no extra fee's involved. if you are interested we could make a payment plan

#18 PBSL Carmen

PBSL Carmen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:15 PM

Ok, I'll look into what postal money orders require. If it's not a traceable thing, then I'll probably look into a 3rd party as well (I pay). If it is, awesome.
Posted Image

#19 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:52 PM

Ok, I'll look into what postal money orders require. If it's not a traceable thing, then I'll probably look into a 3rd party as well (I pay). If it is, awesome.

im pretty sure it is i think it cost like a dollar to track. would you be interested in paying me 60 as like a down payment then sending me the rest in like 5 weeks from that time. so its is less tracking and sending?

#20 PBSL Carmen

PBSL Carmen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:07 PM

The post office does not track it beyond my local office, so I'll PM Murphman about confirming that I paid you (not holding $, just confirmation that I sent it). I'll cover the 3rd party fee.

As far as payment schedule, both ways work for me. Your preference.

Does the $360 cover shipping, insurance, and tracking? I'm always cautious, so I like insurance and tracking.
Posted Image

#21 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:15 PM

The post office does not track it beyond my local office, so I'll PM Murphman about confirming that I paid you (not holding $, just confirmation that I sent it). I'll cover the 3rd party fee.

As far as payment schedule, both ways work for me. Your preference.

Does the $360 cover shipping, insurance, and tracking? I'm always cautious, so I like insurance and tracking.

im the same way i like everything to be secure. Yes that will cover shipping, tracking and insurance. i dont really understand the 3rd party thing? can you explain

#22 PBSL Carmen

PBSL Carmen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

The 3rd party thing is mainly covering my butt. A 3rd party (one of the mods here) will make sure everything is OK and neither side is getting screwed. I've dealt with shady characters before, and a 3rd party prevents allegations like "You never paid me!" or "You shipped me broken gun!" I don't in any way want you to think I consider you shady, but I like to be able to prove everything just in case.

Normally a 3rd party will take and hold the buyer's $ until the buyer says they got the package and everything works, then give it to the seller. I don't feel that I need to withhold the $, I just want someone to be able to verify that I sent payment.
Posted Image

#23 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:43 PM

The 3rd party thing is mainly covering my butt. A 3rd party (one of the mods here) will make sure everything is OK and neither side is getting screwed. I've dealt with shady characters before, and a 3rd party prevents allegations like "You never paid me!" or "You shipped me broken gun!" I don't in any way want you to think I consider you shady, but I like to be able to prove everything just in case.

Normally a 3rd party will take and hold the buyer's $ until the buyer says they got the package and everything works, then give it to the seller. I don't feel that I need to withhold the $, I just want someone to be able to verify that I sent payment.

ok thanks for clearing it up that makes sense now. i think that would be a good idea to make sure its safe for both of us. so lets make this deal how will you be sending the money. i think if you send the fist payment then the rest all in one payment that would be the best idea. so how much will yo be sending for the first payment and then the last?

#24 PBSL Carmen

PBSL Carmen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:54 PM

I'm waiting for a response from Murphman (the mod hope will handle the 3rd party) before making any actual payment, but it will be a minimum of $60. Most likely more, just not sure on the exact amount until I look over my cash on hand. Final payment will be $360 minus the amount of the first payment.

I'll let you know the exact amount before I get the money order. As long as one of the mods will handle the 3rd party, I'm comfortable using your preferred payment method (you mentioned the money order earlier, so that's what I figured you prefer).

Good night!
Posted Image

#25 paintball0531

paintball0531

BOSS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:05 PM

I'm waiting for a response from Murphman (the mod hope will handle the 3rd party) before making any actual payment, but it will be a minimum of $60. Most likely more, just not sure on the exact amount until I look over my cash on hand. Final payment will be $360 minus the amount of the first payment.

I'll let you know the exact amount before I get the money order. As long as one of the mods will handle the 3rd party, I'm comfortable using your preferred payment method (you mentioned the money order earlier, so that's what I figured you prefer).

Good night!

That sounds great once the moderator contacts you let me know and we can do that deal. thank you!

#26 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:53 AM

3rd Party Thread:

http://www.techpb.co...9

#27 Dave1234

Dave1234

Redballs...its cocaine in a can