19 replies to this topic

#1 sk8rpunk1820

sk8rpunk1820

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:52 AM

Just posting it up.

And does anybody know what age they hire at?
Smart Parts Octane Shocker- Main
Spyder Pilot ACS w/ Virtue Board- Brokened and fixing up now
I love drifting!
Looking for a new gun!

#2 justinb

justinb

"V703A"

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:28 PM

nope. but i know that store sucks dick, they barely have anything. any one know if they still have the hybrid shoe lace tank covers

#3 jenkem

jenkem

1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:36 PM

I believe they hire at 18.

#4 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

I believe they hire at 18.

Yeah 18 sounds right to me,

and Pevs stores, are actually very very reliable so the guy above me doesn't know what hes talking about!

#5 jenkem

jenkem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:08 PM

well i wouldn't go as far as saying they are very reliable, most of the stores' stocks vary greatly from other stores, also i talked to brian more than a month ago about when the geo's were coming, he said in a few weeks, now i hear they aren't getting them at all anymore

#6 justinb

justinb

"V703A"

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:14 PM

the one in sterling isnt great. ive been playing since 04. and always make the hike to check it instead of pevs. the only thing i would get there is the hybrid cover. ask any one. the one in sterling is horible

#7 sk8rpunk1820

sk8rpunk1820

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:40 AM

the one in sterling isnt great. ive been playing since 04. and always make the hike to check it instead of pevs. the only thing i would get there is the hybrid cover. ask any one. the one in sterling is horible

Wheres Check It? And I wished they hired at 14, I wanna work somwhere paintball related, lol
I love drifting!
Looking for a new gun!

#8 justinb

justinb

"V703A"

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:10 PM

chantilly

#9 jenkem

jenkem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:29 PM

Wheres Check It? And I wished they hired at 14, I wanna work somwhere paintball related, lol

if you wanna work somewhere paintball related, go talk to the people up at AG, you get paid 50 a day when you start, and it will go up if you work frequently, only bad thing is that they hire you as a private contracter which means you ask them if you can work, and you have to take care of your taxes at the end of the year

#10 justinb

justinb

"V703A"

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:11 PM

I've already worked something out for when im 14, and its paintball related :D

#11 XxChaosXx23

XxChaosXx23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:18 PM

Are there any Pev's in ohio?
:dodgy:
Dodgy Militia #101

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#12 sk8rpunk1820

sk8rpunk1820

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

if you wanna work somewhere paintball related, go talk to the people up at AG, you get paid 50 a day when you start, and it will go up if you work frequently, only bad thing is that they hire you as a private contracter which means you ask them if you can work, and you have to take care of your taxes at the end of the year

Snap, that won't work, lol, I need a place that hires at 14 thats paintball related. Does anybody know how far the Pev's in Sterling is from the Check It paintball in Chantilly?
I love drifting!
Looking for a new gun!

#13 Irishgunz

Irishgunz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

at aldie u can be 14 and do the snack bar or some boring crap like that and at 16 u can work pretty much where ever
not very many people are gonna hire u at 14 just wait a year till ur 15 idk y but it is alot easier to get a job at 15 than it is 14

#14 703 GippSet's Finest

703 GippSet's Finest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:55 PM

15, is just as bad. Haha, Tell you the truth go to a local resraunt, and be a bus boy. Telling you man that shit pays good with tips.

#15 justinb

justinb

"V703A"

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:09 PM

Snap, that won't work, lol, I need a place that hires at 14 thats paintball related. Does anybody know how far the Pev's in Sterling is from the Check It paintball in Chantilly?

pevs is in sterling. by the dulles mall

#16 sk8rpunk1820

sk8rpunk1820

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:20 PM

pevs is in sterling. by the dulles mall

yea, but someone said they hired at 18 years of age not 14.
I love drifting!
Looking for a new gun!

#17 Irishgunz

Irishgunz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:22 PM

I highly doubt u r going to get a job paintball related at 14 and they dont pay you shit i know this for a fact because i have friends who work there if i were u just mow lawns walk dogs handy work baby sit or pet sit those things u are probally gonna have the most luck with and if u find someone who is rich they pay you really well my friend babysitted these kids for like 2 or 3 weeks and made 1000 i mean that is better than any job u could get

#18 sk8rpunk1820

sk8rpunk1820

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:32 AM

I highly doubt u r going to get a job paintball related at 14 and they dont pay you shit i know this for a fact because i have friends who work there if i were u just mow lawns walk dogs handy work baby sit or pet sit those things u are probally gonna have the most luck with and if u find someone who is rich they pay you really well my friend babysitted these kids for like 2 or 3 weeks and made 1000 i mean that is better than any job u could get

yea, i guess your right.

well guys im out until wednesday or tuesday night, im leaving to go snowboarding in pennsylvania
I love drifting!
Looking for a new gun!

#19 Sellingbrokenion

Sellingbrokenion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:46 AM

I think we are lucky to have pev's sterling, before that the closest place to Leesburg to buy paint during the week was Loudoun guns. I have heard stories of people being talked down at some pevs store, but have not seen it myself. I have seen alot less inventory recently than in past. This definately has a slight tilt to speedball, but they still have a ok selection of BT and tippman gear. Remember i can not stress this enough buy your gun from a paintball store like this, or check it paintball do not buy it from retail store.

#20 db0ne

db0ne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

Sometimes they ignore the newer players that come into the store and just chill with the other guys for awhile before helping you.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)