• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 zackc19

zackc19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:21 PM

I am the owner of Wind River Family Paintball in Riverton, Wyoming. We opened the summer of 2010. We have a sup airball field and play every saturday starting at 10am. We have HPA and CO2. We're outdoor so we are only open during the spring/summer/fall when the weather permits. We will be hosting a number of tournaments this summer, the first one being May 14th. It's a 3 man, so should be easy to put a team together.

Hope to see you soon!

Like us on facebook!

Zack Christopherson
Wind River Family Paintball

#2 MrNelspot007

MrNelspot007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:29 PM

Great to see a Wyoming field owner that is advertising events beyond the local paper! I will do my best to plan to be there for the May 14th tourney. Keep us posted please.

Thanks for your contribution to the sport.

Edited by MrNelspot007, 09 January 2011 - 10:31 PM.

G@оо3TT NELSON

#3 zackc19

zackc19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

Great to see a Wyoming field owner that is advertising events beyond the local paper! I will do my best to plan to be there for the May 14th tourney. Keep us posted please.

Thanks for your contribution to the sport.

Thanks for you interest! I am putting together a flyer that I will post up on the facebook page as well that will have all the info. Also I am thinking of giving people discounts that are traveling in from out of town to make it a little less costly.

#4 MrNelspot007

MrNelspot007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

Thanks for your interest! I am putting together a flyer that I will post up on the facebook page as well that will have all the info. Also I am thinking of giving people discounts that are traveling in from out of town to make it a little less costly.

A traveler discount should spark some outsider interest. I'd be willing to call some friends who don't play much anymore because of costs... they would be interested in the discount.
Which leads me to three questions. How much is the entry fee? How much would the discount save? and will there be paint available there, if so, what is your current pricing?
G@оо3TT NELSON

#5 Kjimenez

Kjimenez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:07 AM

Just checked out the website. You have an impressive set-up, particularly for the Riverton area. If I can come through the area this summer, I'll be certain to stop by. Looking at the photos, though, it looks like you've got enough room for another speedball field. If you can't erect permanent structures, try using thick fabric stretched between posts driven into the ground, or 2x4 posts with legs for support. The whole thing'd probably fit into the back of a pickup and it'd give you more room to play.

#6 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:06 AM

only if Rivertone wasn't so far away... :(

#7 zackc19

zackc19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:31 PM

The entry fee is going to be $20 per player ($60) for a team. This includes a tournament t-shirt.

You are right, we have tons of room. We could build 5 to 10 speedball fields with the amount of space we have. The only problem is that a local foundation is allowing us to use the land, and they want it kept very clean looking. We have permission to build a more permanent field, they are okay with this. However I (the owner) am leaving for 4 years to go to dental school. So I don't want the field to turn into a junk yard while I am gone and put me in bad terms with the foundation. So major plans are on hold for about 4 or 5 years. When I return I plan to really start building a nice place here in Riverton.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users