• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zackc19

zackc19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:26 PM

Wind River Family Paintball in Riverton is hosting its first ever tournament on May 14th! 3 man teams! Cheap entrance fees! come play!

#2 maximumslinky

maximumslinky

Peoples Champ

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:20 AM

Wind River Family Paintball in Riverton is hosting its first ever tournament on May 14th! 3 man teams! Cheap entrance fees! come play!

i think i will have to get a team together. does the field have a website with the rules and registration?
There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who think they can and those who think they can't. both of them are right.

#3 zackc19

zackc19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

i think i will have to get a team together. does the field have a website with the rules and registration?

Yes we have a website www.wrfp.us. You can't do the registration on there though. We actually haven't started registering teams yet. It is still a ways off. Check us out of facebook for all of the updates. Search for Wind River Family Paintball to find us on fb. I look forward to hosting your team.

Zack Christopherson

#4 zackc19

zackc19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:32 AM

hey guys, the tournament was great! Thanks to all who participated.

#5 maximumslinky

maximumslinky

Peoples Champ

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:33 PM

hey guys, the tournament was great! Thanks to all who participated.

even though half of our guns didnt want to work, we had a great time. we will have to get something going again this summer
There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who think they can and those who think they can't. both of them are right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users