• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Greg G

Greg G

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

So i just sent an email to rap4 paintball to see if they had any intention of making first strike magazines. They are releasing tacamo conversion kits for all the tippmann guns and BT guns to make them magazine fed that are coming out in a few months so i asked if they were going to make first strike magazines. His response....

Actually, we have several new items being developed and yes Firststrike rounds have been mentioned, so Iím sure they are in the works and should introduced sometime late 2011 or early 2012.

so they will be available it will just be how long until they come out. Just figured id let everyone else get as excited as i am.

#2 redthirst

redthirst

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:17 PM

Their new cheap D Mags are suppose to be FS capable.

Personally, I'll believe it when I see it... the Tacamo conversion kits for testing still haven't shipped.
Now that I got a good long Stiffi on my 'cocker I just need to find some dudes to shoot my balls on...

Lulzwut ain't no country I ever heard of! They type English in Lulzwut?
lulzwut?
ENGLISH, MOTHER FUCKER! CAN YOU TYPE IT?

#3 Greg G

Greg G

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:12 AM

yeah exactly, thats why im holding off on ordering one, i want to see what people are saying after the testing ones come out, and i don't want to get it if there will not be first strike ready mags, so i guess the wait begins.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users