• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fbmowner

fbmowner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

Long story short, ive gotten back into paintball pretty heavily due to my current boss being a serious ex member of Murder Inc from back in the day. All my friends that played back when i was younger no longer play, Rite now im going to fields solo every weekend (mostly to play speedball) and wouldnt mind meeting some people to play with around here.It sucks going to fields alone, it seems to be alot harder to get into games. My boss really wants to start playing alot come spring and play at local tournaments when the time comes and so far its only him and i that are really serious about it, so if anyone is looking for someone or a couple people to go out and play with, let me know! On a side note" Going to PB Authority this sunday for the first time this sunday! Ill be rolling around in my uber cheap black/red valken jersey and packs along with my proto SLG and probably black dickies seeing that i dont have 100 bucks to shell out for pants atm lol

#2 HOLLWOOD

HOLLWOOD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

IM IN BAYVILLE IM 22 AND IM JUST GETTING BACK INTO THIS AWESOME SPORT AGAIN DIFF LOOKING FOR GUYS IN OCEAN COUNTY THAT WANT TO PLAY BALL ...USED TO BE ON A TEAM YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 14 PLAY AT FIREBALL MOUNTAIN EVERY WEEKEND WITH ABOUT 10 PEOPLE WHO WOULD GO WITH US..AWAY JUST WANNA PLAY AGAIN AND MAYBE GET ON A TEAM AND KICK SOME ASS AGAIN..
Posted Image

TECHPB.COM

#3 fbmowner

fbmowner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

IM IN BAYVILLE IM 22 AND IM JUST GETTING BACK INTO THIS AWESOME SPORT AGAIN DIFF LOOKING FOR GUYS IN OCEAN COUNTY THAT WANT TO PLAY BALL ...USED TO BE ON A TEAM YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 14 PLAY AT FIREBALL MOUNTAIN EVERY WEEKEND WITH ABOUT 10 PEOPLE WHO WOULD GO WITH US..AWAY JUST WANNA PLAY AGAIN AND MAYBE GET ON A TEAM AND KICK SOME ASS AGAIN..

yo dude, im the same age and basically the same situation as you, my boss and i are practicing for 3 man tournaments this year but we need a solid 3rd guy! We both have alot to learn and he has alot of refreshing to do. If you wanna get together some time PM me and we can go from there man.

#4 SublimelySound

SublimelySound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:49 PM

22 Toms river just getting back into it too

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users