• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:53 AM

so my parents are moving and was wondering of some good fields near wilmington, idk exactly where they are moving to but i can find out later
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#2 mdJ1d

mdJ1d

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:31 PM

so my parents are moving and was wondering of some good fields near wilmington, idk exactly where they are moving to but i can find out later

Hey bro, Im stationed @ Fort Bragg but I am from Wilmington, my parents live towards Carolina Beach end. There is one field I use to work/play at when I was little but I will warn you not to play there, drive past it and go to Real McCoys, Southwest Paintball, or Myrtle Beach (all 3 around 45mins - 1 hr drive)
Nature of the Game is a field in Wilmington (Hampstead) I dont recommend it. I dont want to put that field/store on blast but I can tell you right now they are not a good place to spend your hard earned money at.

-Dave
US ARMY!
There are 10 types of people that understand Binary, those that do and those that don't.

Posted Image
2 Shocker NXTs F/S/T
RED/GREEN/BLUE/PINK FLEX SALE

#3 mdJ1d

mdJ1d

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:36 PM

Also there is suppose to be a place called black river and esp a little farther away that Im told is good

Edited by mdJ1d, 14 August 2011 - 11:50 PM.

US ARMY!
There are 10 types of people that understand Binary, those that do and those that don't.

Posted Image
2 Shocker NXTs F/S/T
RED/GREEN/BLUE/PINK FLEX SALE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users