• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KearneyKillersPB

KearneyKillersPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

Hi im the owner of the Kearney Killers we need some new players i live in Kearney,MO right by KC, MO so if you live in this area or near and you play paintball at jaegers and ur looking for a team send me a message

MUST BE 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND UNDER!!!
Posted Image
If your under 18 and buy all your own gear make this your sig.

#2 wolfie563

wolfie563

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:43 PM

ii have e and a friend we both are 14

#3 bman1245

bman1245

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:58 PM

i live in springfield, MO and im 14 and i have 2 years experiance, shoot an ego8, velocity jr, ninja 50/4500
if i live close enouph to u get back to me or hmu at blake124515@yahoo.com

#4 spyrx52

spyrx52

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

Hi im the owner of the Kearney Killers we need some new players i live in Kearney,MO right by KC, MO so if you live in this area or near and you play paintball at jaegers and ur looking for a team send me a message

hey im already in a team but we should skrimage or somthing. we want to practice with teams instead of walk ons! itll be cool to meat each other!
"TopShot Paintball"

#5 KearneyKillersPB

KearneyKillersPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:00 PM

hey im already in a team but we should skrimage or somthing. we want to practice with teams instead of walk ons! itll be cool to meat each other!

cool, sounds good, i know how u feel haha playing real teams is so much better, where do you play at?

i live in springfield, MO and im 14 and i have 2 years experiance, shoot an ego8, velocity jr, ninja 50/4500
if i live close enouph to u get back to me or hmu at blake124515@yahoo.com

well spring field is kind of far away in my opinion, the team is based out of KC, if your willing to make the trip you could come down and meet everyone on the team and have a practice with us, and you could practice among other players where you live and just come down for tournaments and other important things

ii have e and a friend we both are 14

Do you live in or around Kansas City missouri?
Posted Image
If your under 18 and buy all your own gear make this your sig.

#6 deathscythe272

deathscythe272

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:07 AM

I'm in the warrensburg area me and one of my friends would be looking to do something. He just got started seriously into paintball kinda played back in the day. I've been playing a while longer but taken breaks inbetween but it was mostly woods ball very little experience speedballing.
80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that stuff, put this in your sig!!!

KEEP IT REAL KEEP IT HEAVY

#7 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:55 AM

would totally join but i aint moving down until next summer.

etek.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users