• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:10 PM

I have a for my G3 for 400 bucks, and was wondering if you guys think a F8 would be a good upgrade from my g3. Or if theres any other guns in the 500 dollar range that would be as good if not better.
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

#2 ≡GREY≡

≡GREY≡

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:24 PM

I wouldn't consider an F8 an upgrade more like a...lateral move if that makes sense. As for other markers, I'll let others make suggestions.

#3 Oublik

Oublik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:42 PM

I agree with Grey. I own and F8 and have shot a G3. When it comes to thoose two, it's really about what suits you best.
Flying Sombreros

#4 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:56 PM

I think you should try out either a vice or protege, best guns on the market right now IMO. Great upgrade from the G3, and not very expensive.
But why do you dislike the G3?

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#5 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:08 PM

Thanks for the suggestions, as for the g3 i love it, the only reason im considering selling is thats alot more then i could get for it from anyone else. Also its the efficiency, i get about 750 off my 68/45 filled to 4000. And ive shot about 2 and half cases through it too. Ive heard poppit guns generally get more shots. So the F8 came to mind.
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

#6 I rock a G3

I rock a G3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:25 PM

Thanks for the suggestions, as for the g3 i love it, the only reason im considering selling is thats alot more then i could get for it from anyone else. Also its the efficiency, i get about 750 off my 68/45 filled to 4000. And ive shot about 2 and half cases through it too. Ive heard poppit guns generally get more shots. So the F8 came to mind.

wait so why get a new gun if your comletley happy with the g3??

and btw look at mikes vidoe on u tube about spoolies and poppits. same deal basicly
My set up: stock blue g3 Vlocity jr. Cross fire 45/4500 Hpa tank.

My ion (for SALE!) Blue Body kit, yellow hybrid contract killer grips, 14in All american barrel,cp sling blade trigger, bLUE Q-LOCK FEED NECK.
white halo B for SALE!!!!!! ( used 1 time!)

#7 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:42 PM

Stay with the G3 if you really like it, the F8 will get around a case with that tank though.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#8 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:41 PM

yea ive decided to stick with it

#9 krazymonkey

krazymonkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:34 PM

I agree if you like the G3 stay with it.

#10 Eisan

Eisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

all your choice , i have an F7 love it and owned an ion, and my friend has a G3 and all DP products are amazing but as for getting another gun for about 500$ bob long is the way to go or maybe an Etek 1

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#11 Craig

Craig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:47 PM

Or... maybe you could wait for the Rev-i...
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you can read this in English, thank a Marine.

#12 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:00 PM

Or... maybe you could wait for the Rev-i...

Way ahead of you :lol:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users