• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Skitzofrenic

Skitzofrenic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:34 PM

So I was out playing today and I found I have a problem, its not huge but it's crazy annoying. It might be something as simple as increasing the LPR but I'm not sure.

Basically when I was out playing in Semi auto and after several shots I would notice my bolt would not go all the way back, this would cause no ball to fall into the breach making the eyes not read anything and just pulling the trigger and nothing happens.

I finally figured it out after several off on's and pulling out the bolt cleaning off and putting it back in. So another few more shots and then again I have the manually pull the bolt back just a tiny bit more and then the ball would fall into the breach eyes read and I can shoot again a few more times.

I got it working pretty good one game but I just pulled everything out and cleaned it all. But it the started acting up again. Now if you know anything about the promaster you will know it has a delrin bolt that requires no lube, so that wouldn't be the issue however the the hammer that moves the bolt may need to be. I am way to chicken shit about pulling that thing out and screwing with it, thinking that i might screw something up so royally that may gun may be out of commission for good. If its the cause though I don't have a choice. But if you look at the assembly of it, my god. It requires disconnecting solenoid hoses and all that which I'm not to sure of myself being able to do. LPR however isn't to bad. I have a few links for that.

So what would be your guess. Turning up the LPR would cause the bolt the go all the way back, or taking out the hammer cleaning it up and re lubing it would fix the issue.

Edited by Skitzofrenic, 16 January 2011 - 12:37 AM.

Current Set up:
Marker - Empire Axe
Hopper - Pinokio
Tank - Critical custom 68/45
Mask - Proto - Pro Axis

#2 Skitzofrenic

Skitzofrenic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

Wow people sure know a lot about pro masters :(
Current Set up:
Marker - Empire Axe
Hopper - Pinokio
Mask - Proto - Pro Axis

#3 Skitzofrenic

Skitzofrenic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:13 PM

Oh for the love of god, how can not any body know what the problem is?
Current Set up:
Marker - Empire Axe
Hopper - Pinokio
Mask - Proto - Pro Axis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users