Photo

WPC going to WC. 7man D-IV possible III. Players needed. NE GA.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nick_93

Nick_93

No_kitty Army of Darkness; Evil Henchmen #5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:23 PM

We are Wake Up Call, a local team currently based out of the Floyd/Polk area of Georgia. Our home field is currently Big Daddy's in Rome but we are willing to change to a different field if it is of the benefit to the majority of new players we will hopefully be adding on. We are rather flexible for going to different fields as long as the drive is reasonable. We can go as far north as Insane in Chattanooga, far east as Classic in Douglasville, far west as FPS in Huntsville, and pretty much an hour to an hour and a half, possibly two, in any direction.

We currently have only three players and are obviously hoping to expand to seven.
Our players as listed are:
Myself, Nick W., mid and current captain.
Adam M., mid/front
Cody A., back/mid

For more details on tryouts and things along the lines of that, message me and we will discuss it further.

Sorry about that, I made a minor typo in the topic name itself, it should be NW GA.

Edited by Nick_93, 12 January 2009 - 10:25 PM.

#2 Bunkerer

Bunkerer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:25 PM

Have you guys had any tourney experience? Just tell me a little about yourself if you could. age,paintball experience, etc

#3 Nick_93

Nick_93

No_kitty Army of Darkness; Evil Henchmen #5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:22 PM

Together we have played one local tourney where we placed fourth in a field of ten total teams. It was our first tourney but probably close to our thirtieth time playing together. Personally, I haven't seen any more tournament experience except for simply watching World Cup coverage on TV and then several at Classic paintball in Douglasville. From talking with Cody just a few moments ago, he has played in both the MSPA & the GPPS. I cannot vouch for Adam because I haven't spoken to him about it. I have been playing for approximately five years, Cody has been playing for seven years next month and finally Adam has been playing for around four years, I believe.

As for ages, Cody is seventeen and turning eighteen next month, Adam is sixteen to be seventeen July tenth of this year, and I am fifteen turning sixteen July thirtieth.

#4 Blake(306)

Blake(306)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

Hey i live in adairsville and i would love to come out and play but bare with me im kinda new to speedball but i have been playing for quite a long time.im 15 now but ill be 16 in may and driving in june.but im more then willing to learn ill play any position you guys need,i have a pmr i just bought i was putting a team together but its not working out because lack of care so, , so just contact me if your interested!

Edited by Blake(306), 04 February 2009 - 04:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users