• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 USAFpaintballer

USAFpaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:23 PM

I'm a student here at Auburn University and I haven't been able to play paintball since I moved here and it is by far one of the most tragic things to occur in my life. I've looked asked around but have not been able to find anyone around here who plays. I play both woodsball and speedball, so ANY field would be perfect. Thanks for the help whomever you may be.

#2 ibanez350mdx

ibanez350mdx

CCP #86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:22 PM

Hey I know what you mean I'm also an Auburn student loooking for a nearby field. I know there are some listed on some other forums that haven't been updated in ten years, but I doubt any are still open. I play about every other weekend in prattville about an hour away. If you log onto yahoo and search for the group prattville paintball you can get emails about the next upcoming game, directions, and scenario descriptions. You're more than welcome to come out and play with us one day there's no field fee and you can bring your own paint just be smart about it and don't come out with some really old paint that is going to hurt people. We play mostly woodsball and some more open field speedball-ish type games. Its a lot fun out there, its cheap, and the people there are really helpful and friendly. But if you find a cool place play in auburn please let me know.

#3 SIEFKA

SIEFKA

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

Welcome to TechPB you two!!^^ But I just check pbreview for fields, and their ratings.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users