• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ses_paintall

ses_paintall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:30 PM

Hi we are SES (south east paintball) and we are relatively new paintball team and we are looking for all the experience we can get, we don't care how good or bad you are we would just like a game, if you message us or reply stating if you'd like a game or just a training session. We a based in Essex and thats where we would idealy like our games but if thats not optional we will do our best to come to you. We normaly play at Mayhem in Abridge but we will go to anyother site of choice.

Tom

Edited by ses_paintall, 13 January 2009 - 01:41 PM.

Ryan is an idiot because he don't read the rules and getsTom in trouble for it :)

#2 JJ GBR

JJ GBR

RIP Borg. Never forgotten.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:43 PM

Id put this out on P8ntballer, walk on zone, or ukscenario, far more UK ballers on there.

#3 R.Widlake~HostileInentions

R.Widlake~HostileInentions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:35 AM

Hi, i'm in Hostile Intentions. Check out our web site (google hostile intentions).

We are from essex aswell play at paintball extreme alot.

You play there?
And on the eight day the lord gave us PAINTBALL!!

#4 JJ GBR

JJ GBR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:13 PM

Are you a woods or tourney type team? I might bring the guys down and say hi.

#5 ses_paintall

ses_paintall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:49 AM

Our team have played quite a bit of woodsball and we normally play at mayhem in abridge. We are however looking to enter more competetive sup air/tournament paintball.
Ryan is an idiot because he don't read the rules and getsTom in trouble for it :)

#6 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

I may be down in colchester soon...... anyone around there?

#7 english_ball-er

english_ball-er

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:23 PM

i live in colchester me and a few of my freind have a sort of team (we are only 15). also hostile intentions i will see you at arrows in the wind two. im playing for the mercenary's :) "rock on"
Too often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother.... upside the head.
proto marix owners group
95% of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on a 100 foot building about to jump. copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends while yelling "JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 JJ GBR

JJ GBR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:25 PM

Check out paintball extreme, or Warren wood paintball, both v. good sites (the team and i play at Warren wood).

#9 english_ball-er

english_ball-er

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:28 AM

gunsmoke paintball is an amazing site i play down there we are a lovley bunch of people
Too often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother.... upside the head.
proto marix owners group
95% of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on a 100 foot building about to jump. copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends while yelling "JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 R.Widlake~HostileInentions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:22 PM

Are you a woods or tourney type team? I might bring the guys down and say hi.

We are both alough I've never played speedball with the team just woodsball. The speedball team are mainly in America. I'm one of the few brits on the team, most are Americans from a USAF base in Norfolk. Like I said we play at extreme but are more likly to be found (in greater numbers) at Warzone and Skirmish (necton).

If you do come to extreme and see any guys in multicam, thats us.

gunsmoke paintball is an amazing site i play down there we are a lovley bunch of people

I agree I've played there. Nice place, nice people. I shot the tm7 there before it hit the shops! Bonus.

#11 R.Widlake~HostileInentions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:25 PM

i live in colchester me and a few of my freind have a sort of team (we are only 15). also hostile intentions i will see you at arrows in the wind two. im playing for the mercenary's :) "rock on"

hell yeah! arrows II is gonna be awsome. Merc's is our side so I'll be playing with you. Join the paintball extreme group on facebook for more info on the day.

#12 IMPACTPBUK

IMPACTPBUK

Front for PSYCLONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

Me and my mates are gettin a team together and play at Mayhem uve probaly seen us at Walkon recently if u go were the ones with the grey proto jerseys and were also looking to play sup-air tournaments aswell

Edited by IMPACTPBUK, 24 March 2009 - 03:55 PM.

...Geo + A Jack wills Halo B <3
......If your under 18 and pay for your own gear, put this in ur sig
.........'If I could change my state of mind I would dissapear' (8)
............I play Back for Team Psyclone, Mayhem, Essex, England
...............Friends, Clubbing, Partyz, Paintball,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users