• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 RetroDisease

RetroDisease

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:44 AM

Just looking for a group of people to play with I am an decent player. some of my friends got out of paintball but I still love the sport. working on getting the clothes to play jerseys and what not. not looking to make a team but whatever happens... happens. don't think im ready for a tournament just yet. need some more practice. I played last week but other than that it has been over a year since I have played. had a Autococker and a few months ago got me a shocker with the following...

here is my setup

Smart parts shocker w\virtue board. Freak barrel, custom regulator , Custom trigger
Halo hopper
Dye mask
4 nXe pods with belt
4500 pure energy tank

please let me know if you guy want to play.

actually got some friends going to head shot this sat the 17 so let me know if you guys are down.

#2 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:36 PM

Just looking for a group of people to play with I am an decent player. some of my friends got out of paintball but I still love the sport. working on getting the clothes to play jerseys and what not. not looking to make a team but whatever happens... happens. don't think im ready for a tournament just yet. need some more practice. I played last week but other than that it has been over a year since I have played. had a Autococker and a few months ago got me a shocker with the following...

here is my setup

Smart parts shocker w\virtue board. Freak barrel, custom regulator , Custom trigger
Halo hopper
Dye mask
4 nXe pods with belt
4500 pure energy tank

actually got some friends going to head shot this sat the 17 so let me know if you guys are down.

Where are you located, what events do you plan on playing at.

CFPS?

#3 RetroDisease

RetroDisease

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:16 AM

here is my setup

Halo hopper
Dye mask
4 nXe pods with belt
4500 pure energy tank

Where are you located, what events do you plan on playing at.

CFPS?

CFPS?

This sat playing at Headshot paintball.. on 134 and 184 not really planning events. just got a new gun really want to play more often. thinking about joining a team but I am kinda a noob and don't want people bitching lol. you suck..

Any Miami players?

#4 crusificton

crusificton

Morally Flexible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:56 AM

I was at Headshots last Saturday so I'm not sure if I saw you or not. I had a lasered Ego sporting the Pinokio.

Anyhow, I'm getting people together to play on Sunday if you want to come. I just started a new thread in the Paintball Field section about getting Miami walk-ons together. You should probably check it out.

#5 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:33 PM

I'm a miami player but a shocker is not a tournament grade gun and will be impossibley hard to use in one. Upgrade your gun to a mini, g3, or slg 09. They're around 300-350 dollar guns.

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#6 RetroDisease

RetroDisease

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:03 PM

I'm a miami player but a shocker is not a tournament grade gun and will be impossibley hard to use in one. Upgrade your gun to a mini, g3, or slg 09. They're around 300-350 dollar guns.

I can play quite well with the shocker. played today whooped ass in speedball. its not a heavy gun at all.

#7 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:40 AM

really? I just have had bad experiences with them. Where do you play (city) i'm looking to find some people to play with

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#8 RetroDisease

RetroDisease

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:26 AM

really? I just have had bad experiences with them. Where do you play (city) i'm looking to find some people to play with

Miami. Mostly go to headshots. every once in a while I hit up bigshots

#9 iTz Opie

iTz Opie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

Think you forgot one of these :dodgy: .

FIERCE

#10 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

which one

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users