Mod App of the Biggest Fail Ever
Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:46 AM
1) Daniel Chang, 19 (turning 20, man i'm ancient now T.T), Los Angeles [home] / San Luis Obispo [college]
2) off and on for 7 years if you count renting and playing occasionally. if not then about 4 years
4) What other message boards have you moderated, started, or assisted with? kmon.ayomedia.com, aznraps.com, magnetichiphop.com, jinimusic.com
5) What sections would you like to help the TechPB community out with? any section is fine as long as i know my stuff in that category, but i would prefer the newbie101 section
6) Have you ever worked at a paintball store, field, or within the industry? nope
7) Have you played in any major events? Scenario Games, National Tournaments, etc? nope
8) Any other forums you currently moderate at? aznraps.com, magnetichiphop.com, jinimusic.com
9) no problem here, just let me know when it's needed =p
i suppose i should write a little about myself here... but you see, i'm a pretty dry and boring person if you ignore all the interesting things about me, so i wont bore you.
oh and to make my app different from everyone elses, i request that you end your feedback about me by answering this simple question.
Would you prefer eating icecream flavored poo and poo flavored icecream? and why? thank you very much.
all jokes aside though, i'm not new to the moderating thing and have dealt with my fair share of hate posts/messages and i'd like to say i handle these situations quite well. i am a struggling college student, so that is a minus on my part. if i'm lucky i will graduate in two years and then i'll probably become a struggling addition to the american workforce. dandy. as you can probably tell, i like to keep a light and friendly atmosphere, but i know how important it is to be professional and when it is called for. why am i not being professional in this application? because if i was, it would feel like i was pretending to be someone else just to impress people.
this is actually more than a mod app, this is so i know how people feel about what i post. keep me in check / let me know when i am particularly helpful, because most people wont post here unless i either did something that really ticked them off or i helped them out in a way that stood out.
oh and if i never get mod, then so be it, i'll still be around helping people so it's no biggie to me =]
i wasn't kidding about the question though. it'd give me a few giggles.
Hip Hop is a culture and the vocal aspect of Hip Hop is called Rap. These terms are not synonyms.
Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:14 PM
Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:55 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users